The Sun Gazer ☀

This serves two purposes to provide you with sunlight, basically, it is the sun and sunlight, you can get your sunlight in the middle of the night or the darkest winter. Also provides a safe means to practise sun gazing for those of you who are inclined.

17 Likes

Does anyone know if this would mess with your circadian rhythm if you were to play it at night? Since the actual sun isn’t out but you’re still getting sunlight from this making your body think it’s daytime🤔

1 Like

Just loop it, add photosynthesis a few time for max benefits. This field will uncluttered your pineal gland and reset your circadian rhythm. Enjoy

5 Likes

Great idea. Thanks!

1 Like

Comments:

profile_pic

yingany11 days ago

I love cloudy overcast days. Love nights closing in early. Definitely a winter soul but of course I’m always D deficient. Hope this helps, really dislike the sun exposure.

profile_pic

Qwer Asdfa month ago

i love it when the sun gets brighter only reason i play this

profile_pic

Marsha Davisa month ago

Beautiful.

profile_pic

Mattias Lundin2 months ago

Is it good for detoxing the body/organs?

profile_pic

Phạm Nem2 months ago

Can i use that to dry clothes on humidity days???

profile_pic

SJ 3 months ago

I’m so excited, I think the photosynthesis and superhuman mutant fields are taken down because something even better to help us metabolize solar energy is about to come out thank you Dream

profile_pic

Sakura3 months ago

Wow this is truly incredible. The office I am doing work in instantly feels brighter and I can feel warmth on my skin.

profile_pic

Christopher Dalton5 months ago

can i use this for my plants?

profile_pic

Kha Lil6 months ago

I really didnt get the purpose of this field.

profile_pic

Isa A6 months ago

I got a nice tan with this too. Thank you ,:heart:

profile_pic

Polly mat6 months ago

It works. I literally feel warmer and I’m halfway through this

profile_pic

Prime Optimist7 months ago

I just want to be the sun. Can someone make a morphic field where we radiate like the sun and just raise the energy everywhere we go. Putting solar energy into everyone and everything.

profile_pic

Special-Delivery57 #197 months ago (edited)

Is this actually supposed to give one all the benefits of sun gazing?

profile_pic

William DeLong9 months ago

January in P.A. feels like San Diego California. Man do I like this one. Ty.

profile_pic

lisa wonderful9 months ago (edited)

this is needed medicine now…
more than ever!!!
Oh I am so grateful…our thyroids thank you!!! most of all right now

I have long been aware of the "geoengineering " program that was started in "97

a program thats’ intentions are to block the Sun (that which gives Us life)
they say because of…climate change…
but in fact, it is the Geoengineering program which is heating the planet exponentially

inverted and backwards…

here and now I just realized…it is also because with little vit D
sentient beings…health…fails…lack of Vit D …their prime target no doubt

profile_pic

Ronald King10 months ago

THANKS

profile_pic

Dan Theman10 months ago

This is perfect for the winter coming up.

profile_pic

airplanemode10 months ago

I listened bcus I always need extra vitamin d here in swe in the winter but I noticed I even got a bit tan, loveeee this :dizzy::heart:🫶🏽

profile_pic

life1000 Brown10 months ago

Hello! Question! Is the subliminal still effective. If sped up?

profile_pic

Dan Theman10 months ago

My sleep cycle is out of whack. This should be listened to when you wake up right ?

profile_pic

Deniese Dunavina year ago

Hi, I need 15 to 20 mins in the sun in the morning as I am trying to reset my circadian and fix my insomnia, it’s raining cats and dogs today so I am listening to this, is this a good replacement for the real sun when you can’t get out? Also, can you just listen to it or do you have to look at it for the full 7 mins?

profile_pic

Mulaa year ago

Winter won’t be that cold this year

profile_pic

Jean Mearnsa year ago

This helps boost the immune system I’m experiencing light virus :microbe: symptoms this is definitely helping with my healing blessings :pray:

profile_pic

Treasure2Beholda year ago

This has an effect on my throat Chakra. I am not certain why that is.

profile_pic

Spiritual Coach & Astrologer- Cyndia year ago

I am so grateful for this alchemical energetics. I tried combining it with a Gemini alchemical enwrgetic for my hand chakras. I felt electricity and a whirling tingling sensation. I was teying to push a toothpick around. Can you do one for kinesthetics?

profile_pic

chilluh :raised_back_of_hand:a year ago

:gift_heart:

profile_pic

Aventxa year ago

so how it works explain

profile_pic

Aventxa year ago

description sucks

profile_pic

Smo Ovea year ago (edited)

The sun detoxes you, gives you nutrients, and lights up your mitochondria which is the powerhouse of your cells, giving us life. Now with chemtrails being sprayed to block the sun from its functions, this audio is a life-extender. Thank you dear one :pray:t2::sparkles::sunny: May you be blessed in ways you don’t know :heart::dove:

profile_pic

Seema Khemadaa year ago

Will it help in facing solar flares ?

profile_pic

Nicole Huntera year ago

🪟:fire::sunglasses:

profile_pic

Da_ Phoenixa year ago

Do u have to just listen or watch and listen the whole time?

profile_pic

Juan Allena year ago

The astonishing lunge speculatively water because foam understandably scrape with a lamentable unshielded. salty, eatable appliance

profile_pic

Наталья Дружковаa year ago

It works as solarization (special exercise)! My eyesight got better

profile_pic

Belinda Blancoa year ago

Does this have same benefits of sunshine? I am inside bound and windows are covered.

profile_pic

Blij In de weia year ago

Dearest Sapien, thank you for your impressive work! If someone doubts if they work, just play one off the videos with scent and you will know! That said, Sapien, this video accidentally leads to the fake sun and thus feeds the satanists… better look at it and make a new one that works with the real sun. Your sun tanners are perfectly fine though! The satanists always found ways to direct the energy of the sun in their direction, making the real sun weaker and their version stronger. For instance, if you look at the sun symbolism used in the Catholic Church, it shows a cross behind the rays. That is fro capturing both the sun itself and its energy. The more people see this, the more we can clear it out! You sapien came directly from the sun and God wants you to know that you should look into the people surrounding you, as the satanists are always infiltrating the lives of sun people and now is a time they could become dangerous. I know you talk with God, just ask her whom to trust!

profile_pic

Manuel2 years ago (edited)

woah mais c’est un truc de fou :exploding_head: je l’ai écouté 2-3 fois en boucle et j’ai ressenti les mêmes effets qu’une exposition au :sunny:. Le front les joues qui ont commencé à chauffer et le reste du corps. incroyable :parasol_on_ground::ocean:
Hop dans ma playlist! thanks :pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

StarSeed3122 years ago (edited)

Freezing In the library like… :weary: thank u SO much LOL :laughing:

…update: when you play this to heat up the car a bit faster lolol

profile_pic

XX2 years ago (edited)

could you make a field just for sunlight? or is it maybe already available somewhere?

profile_pic

SuperNaruto1702 years ago

Praise the sun :sun_with_face:!

profile_pic

Lion Roar2 years ago

Love it… Pure sound, …calm… Serenity… no noisy music

profile_pic

Auzuru2 years ago

Maybe I’m going crazy but I left this one on loop while working on my PC and after 2 days my tan changed, it’s not by much but I would definitely say that it’s noticeable and pretty fast on top of that

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist2 years ago

Can not seem to get enough of this ,I keep craving this frequency so I am going to listen to obey those instincts and find out why and the results ;D

profile_pic

Hussein Nasser2 years ago

Listen while actually sun-gazing (first hour or last hour of sunlight) energy and health levels sky rocket. It’s almost too much to handle.

profile_pic

Nathanial M2 years ago

Is this good for pineal/pituitary gland activation??

profile_pic

quantumpowered1472 years ago

anyone got experience with not falling into deep sleep at all? i find myself just closing my eyes cant sleep at all and wake up continue the day without going into deep sleep it sucks.

profile_pic

Ariana Allison2 years ago

WOW my legs are pulsating and I feel energy coursing through them!!

profile_pic

ASURA2 years ago

what frequency is this

profile_pic

Anusmita Das2 years ago (edited)

This will help me live till I’m 102

profile_pic

Theresa2 years ago

Is this a just listen or do I have to watch. Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

Teemu Kokkonen2 years ago

This field is pure gold for us living in the northern hemisphere! Thank you Sapien.

profile_pic

Kenneth Mcrae2 years ago

Greetings and thank you.

profile_pic

erkan pol2 years ago

Does this support the production of vitamin d?

profile_pic

Nuku Studio2 years ago

So much sun in Ghana, only this feels like the sun is in me. Thank you

profile_pic

SpidermanfromtheMulitverse2 years ago

Vl this give me vitamin d3?

profile_pic

Da_ Phoenix2 years ago

Ilysm for this. Thank you sapien for this masterpiece!!!:heart::white_heart:

profile_pic

WHY AM I BLESSED?2 years ago

Can I download it?

profile_pic

Mara H2 years ago

Maybe I’ll get a nice tan

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago (edited)

Well, I can finally have my 20 minute sunlight daily intake and get rid of any virus, parasites, etc from the sun light! what a masterpiece!!!

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago

I read that we can get all the nutrients we need from the sun, is that true?

profile_pic

Jeremiah El2 years ago

Next time instead of going out to eat a meal, I’ll combine The Super Human Mutant with this and feed off sunlight…

profile_pic

Al YO SOY2 years ago

can this help feed me on the light without having to look at the sun? thanks

profile_pic

No-Thing to Lose2 years ago

THE SUN IS EVERYTHING !!! :star_struck:

profile_pic

kinjel virani2 years ago (edited)

Can this audio be used on one month old baby.
Pls answer.

profile_pic

Paulina M.2 years ago

I wonder if it helps to open Solar Plexus chakra…

profile_pic

Evelyn Wade2 years ago

Bless you thanks very much I definitely need this.

profile_pic

Kyrsten Bean3 years ago

Been stuck indoors for weeks due to low energy and depression and agoraphobia, this always helps. I watch it and then I end up in the sun. Don’t be hard on yourselves, folks. These are rough times.

profile_pic

Kyrsten Bean3 years ago

This helps so much, specially if you’re bed bound or stuck indoors and desperately need sun.

profile_pic

Thierry Muylle3 years ago

444 :heart_eyes:

profile_pic

𝓜𝓼. 𝓔𝓵🎀3 years ago

444♥️

profile_pic

Andrew Love3 years ago

Does it penetrate through cloth? Or should I listen to it naked to get whole body benefits? : )Thank you!

profile_pic

dazzling girl3 years ago

I need this! Winter in sweden is beautifully awful lol

profile_pic

Abundance3 years ago

My vitamin D only 11,2 . But my docter did not give me response about that

profile_pic

Sashe K3 years ago

Time to unplug from the moon matrix

profile_pic

kennedy vega trujillo3 years ago

it is downloadable? and if so, in what formats could it be

profile_pic

Sara Tarek3 years ago

I didn’t get what this exactly does… Can anyone explain more? Like do I get the benefits of being exposed to the sun or it stimulates the sun in my area more ?? Or just giving me that feeling?

profile_pic

Jordan3 years ago

How many times a day, do we listen to this audio!

profile_pic

aymen K3 years ago

Does this work for plants too? I really need to know

profile_pic

Kaushallya Klair3 years ago

Do we have to look at the screen or just listen to it? Someone please reply

profile_pic

Pure_Vibess3 years ago

Sun Gazer + Super human mutant + Vitamin D + Far Infrared = Unlimited energy ! I literally feel like hulk and superman put together can go the whole day full on energy Thank you Sapien you have blessed me in ways I could never have imagined. Namaste :muscle:t4:

profile_pic

Ala Nefzi3 years ago

This is amazing many phycical and spiritual benefits thank you sapien just how many times can we listen ?

profile_pic

Nathanial M3 years ago

Does this work to decalcify pineal gland?

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

I felt warmth in my feet 🦶🏼 & it’s the first time.

profile_pic

Mx Ruwa3 years ago

It you’re black or darkskinned living near the artic circle , 3 to 6 is the repitition that works best

profile_pic

John Crilly3 years ago

will this boost vitamin d?

profile_pic

Eric Jones3 years ago

Can you make a new version with the suns new vibration ?

profile_pic

the queen 3693 years ago (edited)

please sapien answer, will this boost the production of serotonine and help to balance solar plexus chakra like real sunlight do ?

profile_pic

Leela Canagah3 years ago

Hi sapien…

profile_pic

Hemanth SivaKumar 1113 years ago

Will this formula stimulate the natural production of Vitamin D in the body?

profile_pic

Will this formula work if I mute the audio and just gaze at the sun in the video? Please let me know.

profile_pic

#Sexual_Transmutation #Quadible_Integrity #The_Sun_Gazer #Dream_Seeds #Vitality #Semen_Retention #Health

profile_pic

V3 years ago

Ok either I’m crazy or my freckles are starting to come back just a little bit

profile_pic

HI🧿3 years ago

Maybe a coincidence but here every time i play this on repeat it gets sunny. And im in UK so we all know how rare that is

profile_pic

Keith Catalino3 years ago

Sun gazing and also decalsifies the pineal gland…thank you dream …

profile_pic

Phileepe Riechers3 years ago

Hey guys further on from my original comment some 1 week ago. I’ve continued listening to this audio approx 3 times daily and honestly like for the first time ii. 4-5 years I’ve had no consistent excruciating daily lower back, side and hip pain, body stiffness especially in the lower back, hamstrings and calfs. Never new why it’s been this way for near on one week now until just now. After doing some research and understanding the benefits and values of this wonderful audio it’s sunlight, this very audio that has completely reversed my condition. Since usage daily my body feels energized, heated within and alive if that makes sense. This audio has definitely de stiffened and de pressurized my whole body whilst eliminating my daily depressive lower back and body pains

profile_pic

H3 years ago

It makes me feel the same way raise your vibration feels audio

profile_pic

Phileepe Riechers3 years ago

Wow this audio is absolutely awesome. Come across it after a comment made from Sapien Medicines Vitamin D audio. After listening to it like 5 - 6 times (forgot I was actually listening to it so much while doing chores) around 30 mins or so later I started to feel the exact same kind of effects like I had been out at the beach sunbathing or outdoors on a sunny day most of the day exception being not actually getting sun burnt.

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

MR ENTERPRISE3 years ago

Very satisfying .

profile_pic

Nicephore Niepce3 years ago

Getting euphoric every time I listen. Can’t stop smiling. A very important field imo.

profile_pic

Cristian Andrei3 years ago

I have blue light filter aplication. I must turn it off when i look in the sun ?

profile_pic

T K3 years ago

I accidentally fell asleep with this on loop for 6 hours and woke up feeling sick. I was afraid that I hurt myself. But then i didn’t get a sunburn. If I was out in the real sun, I burn easily. So I don’t think this is anywhere as real as the sun. Could you explain why I didn’t get a sunburn Sapien?

profile_pic

batul diwan3 years ago (edited)

It practically works people, here is my update. Around 1.5 months back I was diagnosed with excessive Vit D deficiency (7.4 ng/ml when sufficiency is 30-100 ng/ml). Since then the only thing I changed in my routine till next test was listening to this, Vit D field and fields related to liver, kidney and stomach healing. In one month my Vit D level raised to 11.9 ng/ml w/o any supplement, or D rich food. I know it’s way lower than sufficient still persistent listening to these fields can shoot them to sufficient limits. Thankyou sapien :blush::kissing_heart:, I really wish to meet you some day to thank you personally.

profile_pic

Win Lottery Energy3 years ago

Can this be dangerous for eyes? i watched video for 7 min

profile_pic

Abdulkadir Lotiya3 years ago

Can we do tratak with this?

profile_pic

Can we do tratak with this?

profile_pic

Dreyween3 years ago

That description… You are a super genius

profile_pic

Rocky Kilimanjaro3 years ago (edited)

Most African Caribbeans ethnic groups in Europe and West suffer depression during winter seasons because of luck of sunshine, our bodies are used to sunshine and luck of that puts us in depressive state. And in summer season we become alive and vibrant once again, This helps a lot and keeps balance.

profile_pic

Saskia D.3 years ago

Do I have to stare at this one? Cos normally just listening is enough

profile_pic

:blush: HAPPY3 years ago

Energetic Alchemy’s Pranic Swirls
Sapien med’s Super human +
Emotional release
Is amazing

profile_pic

A Jesus Encounter3 years ago

On a cloudy day I can be found here

profile_pic

Ezequiel Cutin3 years ago

Here after listening to the photosynthesis audio a couple times… time to become a plant

profile_pic

Can I just close eyes and just listen ?

profile_pic

Unique3 years ago

Does this means we can get vit D from listening to it?

profile_pic

Unique3 years ago

I saw the sun set but forgot to sungaze… then I saw this… my eyes are actually burning as I write this comment. :star_struck:

profile_pic

Mez3 years ago

This increases natural Testosterone in the body. I totally forgot about this. Adding this back to my playlist again

profile_pic

Scientist3 years ago

How do this even work…

profile_pic

CheekiBureki3 years ago

Some copy-pasted benefits of sun gazing:

Boosts production of melatonin and serotonin. Research shows sungazing stimulates the pineal gland as the direct sunlight hits the eye, moves through retinal-hypothalamic tract, and then hits the brain. This stimulates the pineal gland, also known as the “master gland”. This boosts the secretion of melatonin and serotonin, our “feel-good” hormones.

Increased energy levels. Modern day sungazers say the practice has boosted their vitality. This is probably related to the secretion of the aforementioned hormones.

Increases the actual size of the pineal gland. Not only can this practice boost hormone levels, it has also been shown to increase the size of the pineal gland. Normally, as we age, the pineal gland shrinks. However, brain scans of a long-term practitioner of sungazing show that this 70 year-old man has a gland three times as big as a normal man.

Promotes weight loss. One of the historical theories for sun gazing was that the body and mind could be nourished by the sun, reducing the need for food. Similarly, some modern day sungazers say they have lost excess weight, and some even report a total loss of the desire and need to eat.

profile_pic

Bonaai3 years ago

SAPIEN … can you please reply … I felt nothing from this video until after 6 mins when I raised volume to above 50%. Same thing has happened with some other audio fields as well … I could feel them working on increasing volume to 60-70% or more … so it can be harsh on ears :-(

profile_pic

CheekiBureki3 years ago

Can we use this while sleeping? :)

profile_pic

derekgnr3 years ago

Is this the same as if we are sitting in the sunlight for 7 mins? Also isn’t this better in a way because our whole body is getting the sunlight, unlike when we are outside only our skin is getting sunlight that is not covered by clothes?

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

This picture is AWESOME :sunglasses:

profile_pic

The_walking_Immortal14899993 years ago (edited)

Same benefits as real Sungazing? Don’t need eating after 9 Months?

profile_pic

CheekiBureki3 years ago

I use this a week now and this really does bronze the skin! Sapien is the best :)

profile_pic

jaideep dholam3 years ago

Here in India lot of sun…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

profile_pic

John Crilly3 years ago

these audios are so good i dont know how theyre free… thank you so much!

profile_pic

John Crilly3 years ago

is this person the same as Sapien?

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

3:33 on :alarm_clock: Tyvm Sapien

profile_pic

Mayank Sharma3 years ago

Could this possibly kill bed bugs ???

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician3 years ago

stuck in doors at the moment, this helps thanks

profile_pic

conner Nolan3 years ago

I can feel warmth on my face and tingling down to my feet. The same elated, euphoric feeling as if I have sun gazed in the morning. Great audio.

profile_pic

Pinky4 years ago

Do you need to look at the screen for this one to work?

profile_pic

Rock Feather4 years ago

there’s strong eletric on my foot for the first few seconds and i can really feel the heat on my body, it’s so warm

profile_pic

Elisabete Carvalho4 years ago (edited)

@Dream Seeds, hi! Can we use this with the Vitamin D audio as a reinforcing/strengthening tool? And I don’t mean necessarily listening at the same time.
Thank you so very much! :pray::heart_eyes::portugal:

profile_pic

Antonella del negro4 years ago

Does this also bronze the skin…?

profile_pic

Bart Everaert4 years ago

Does this provide us with a full spectrum light ?

profile_pic

Meg4 years ago

Will this provide us with sun codes to help with human ascension/awakening?

profile_pic

Bob B4 years ago

how much to limit listening to this?

profile_pic

Juliette 3184 years ago

I’d like to use this instead of sun-gazing when the sky is cloudy. Do I have to keep looking at this picture on the screen while listening to the audio or not? Thank you for your answer.

profile_pic

Muhammad Saad4 years ago

Great! I used this to remove water vapors from my watch. It worked even on a machine!

profile_pic

Hubba Bubba4 years ago

Is it just as potent if u don’t feel the energy as much as other times such as when im high? If not, how do I increase my sensitivity to energy?
Thanks a lot as always

profile_pic

DomUniverse4 years ago

how you gone make a vid of a frequency but not put what frequency it is.

profile_pic

Mx Ruwa4 years ago

Oh you have outdone yourself sir!

profile_pic

Icarus Wings4 years ago

guys! you can use this to charge your crystals!!!

profile_pic

Claudia C4 years ago

Earlier today, I was thinking about maybe asking Sapien med if can do a video for S.A.D.(seasonal affective Disorder)…and then later I read someone’s comment mentioning this sun gazing video!!
Lol…my prayers answered. Tho I dont know if it’s exactly what I need…I give it a try.
I live in the U.K. and the,weather is pretty dismal, or downright awful alot of the time…and( also I am housebound cos of health issues)…been missing sun recently.

profile_pic

GIANFREPAM PAM4 years ago (edited)

What is sungazing ? Benefits etc…thanks

profile_pic

Cemre Eraslan4 years ago

Do we need headphones for this?

profile_pic

Chxzyn14 years ago

this the only one I can’t read the comments cause im booing at the video…

profile_pic

Ed Bengtson4 years ago

I personally love this! For those of us who work the night shift & sleep during the day, it’s perfect!!! Thank You!!! Super Grateful :pray::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Beast • 55 years ago4 years ago

Sapien can you make another perception of time frequency that we can control how fast or slow the time is

profile_pic

Michael Santiago4 years ago

Hi Sapien. Is it safe to play/listen to 3-4 of your audios all at the same time using 4 different external speakers to minimize playback time? Many thanks as always. :pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Subliminal Life Hacks4 years ago

Thank you sapien, dream seeds videos goes without headphones just like the other videos on your main channel? :slightly_smiling_face:

profile_pic

GV4 years ago

Please do a “MOON GAZER” !!

profile_pic

MR ENTERPRISE4 years ago

This works !!!

profile_pic

Jason Fuller4 years ago

This helps with depression:)

profile_pic

Billhaze674 years ago

Can thus actually decalcify the pineal gland and open the 3rd eye?

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician4 years ago

this helps as winter is here, cloudy and cold

profile_pic

Clinton Lee4 years ago

What are the specific frequencies included in this please?

profile_pic

There is invisible light around us we can’t see4 years ago

Here comes the sun, do-do-do-dooooooo…

profile_pic

remixd1124 years ago

Will it help with vitamin d deficit?

profile_pic

Lady Blue4 years ago

Does this produce Vit D?

profile_pic

Yoda the Force4 years ago

Is listening/watching this three times in a row safe? I heard sun gazing for 20 mins has a lot of health benefits!

profile_pic

Ceith Caizer4 years ago

How about an water version of this? You know, to keep me hydrated no matter where I go.

profile_pic

Andrea Pérez Arduña4 years ago

WOW, this is amazing!! Sun means life! Thank you so much Sapien!!! :heart_eyes:

profile_pic

Another. Me. Now.4 years ago

You want energy? Listen to this

profile_pic

Bart Everaert4 years ago

Has anyone measured their vitamin D levels after listening this for a few weeks or months ?

I’m curious whether it actually raises vitamin D3 production within the body.

I do get a positive response when muscle testing.

profile_pic

Joann von Roemer4 years ago

I don’t trust it. Sapien medicine equals 6 and 9 in Chaldean + Pythagorean numerology.

profile_pic

You are light inside of Yourself: rememberthat4 years ago

Another gem here!

profile_pic

Naila Zion4 years ago

Thanks for the video…have skin issues sunlight sensitive,. doc suggest sun lamp,. this is much better,. provides vitamin D.:pray::pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Cici4 years ago

Literally the best video … uplifts me instantly ! :heart::heart::tomato::tomato::tomato::rose::rose::rose::tulip::tulip::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::star::star::heartpulse::heartpulse::two_hearts::two_hearts::bouquet::bouquet::blossom::blossom:

profile_pic

Cynthia Benedict4 years ago

As I was staring at the screen my eyes went out of focus and when they went out of focus the sun slowly faded out and then faded back in again. Also towards the end of the video I noticed the sun moving toward the right of the screen. Very cool!

profile_pic

FLORENCE4 years ago

Is this working also for eyesight?

profile_pic

Another. Me. Now.5 years ago

Whoa, I can sense the orange brightness on my face and my forehead feels slightly burning. Amazingly real

profile_pic

Christ Bearer Bright Ruler5 years ago

Will this work win downloaded

profile_pic

Trex185 years ago

Stared at this and the full moon simultaneously while meditating and I began to see colors of energy. This field is just as powerful as sun gazing. It’s like I had my own eclipse energy! Thanks dream seeds (Sapien)

profile_pic

joisan mi5 years ago

I would like to know what the vibrating light to the left of the screen shaped like a cross is for. I have been focusing on the sun in the background although the vibrating cross is also in my view. Also what is the purpose of the tone emanating from the video? Thank you for your assistance.

profile_pic

MeTube5 years ago

will this work with headphones?

profile_pic

Luisito5 years ago

Can I listen to this while I’m doing sungazing?

profile_pic

haru’s xoxo5 years ago

I hope we get vitamin D from this.

profile_pic

Princess Ari5 years ago

I wanted to practise sun gazing since a long time because I want to improve my eyesight. But I was afraid to do sun gazing because I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to do it properly and would cause even more damage to my eyes. But now that I’ve found this video, I’m so excited to start sun gazing ! Thank you Sapien Medicine !

profile_pic

Ansh C5 years ago

will this work for plants?

profile_pic

ACe Atkins5 years ago

Awesome

profile_pic

BRANDY BRADFORD5 years ago

2 minuets in and I feel warm already. January in Alabama.

profile_pic

angelique celliano5 years ago

I can’t believe I wanted this type healing and video for so long and happened to find it on your other channel. Add that to you have no idea how special the Evening in Ireland portal is to me, with the chapel, bench and water. Exactly as it has been in my dreams for many years of a past life. Thank you so much for both channels and your taking the time to do all these, and for answering me personally earlier. You truly are a special person . Many blessings and light to you. Angel

profile_pic

A J5 years ago

Hello Sapienmed, you haven’t responded to my mail yet about the sleeping gene mutation. Perhaps you did not receive it? Could you please get back to me as soon as possible about it. Kind regards, A.J.

profile_pic

Shivangi Dhariwal5 years ago

If possible make one for healing karmas…it would make life much easier

profile_pic

Chris Ballard5 years ago

Will listening cause your skin to tan?

profile_pic

Ramata Sore5 years ago

Hey dear Dream Seeds, would you mind doing a Lovely Pure programming (morphic and energetic) about Heart-Mind Synchronisation - Harmonisation - Connection? Thanks for all. Always with Truth, and Light, and Love. Ramata

profile_pic

Astro Magician5 years ago

Hi DW! This is GREAT! THANK YOU! I can think of so many creative uses for something like this! :D However, before I distract myself and get off topic, I would like to ask… For those of us who wish to use this for sungazing…

1. Do we need to follow the same procedures for Sungazing that we would normally as if we were following the traditional method of Sungazing? I.E do we need to stand barefoot on bare soil when we gaze at the screen?
  2. As a follow up for the above inquiry, if we are using this for Sungazing do we need to remove contacts or Glasses/corrective lenses? (Seems silly to ask I know, but I think it’s pertinent.)
  3. Final Sungazing substitution question: Do we need to stare at the screen for the whole length of the video or should we work our way upwards in length of time as per traditional Sungazing?
    As someone who has practiced Sungazing seriously, I could ask quite a few more questions beyond these, but knowing that your time is VERY valuable and that you are a VERY Busy individual, I dont wish to take up your time answering unnecessary questions that can be answered with a little bit of applied reasoning. I think these main 3 questions should suffice to provide enough of a foundation to extrapolate the answers to any further inquiries I may have regarding usage of this video for Sungazing. Thanks again DW! God Bless You ALWAYS! You’re the BEST! :D:D:D

profile_pic

jvanwoesik5 years ago (edited)

I love this one. I don’t know how you do it, but this is an amazing one. I’m using it with the Super Human Mutant video. The one that modifies the mitochondria by adding Rhodopsin protein to it. Idk, a video that increases ability to feed on light and your sun gazing video just seemed to go together. I get a Jolt whet I play them together. Feels like a shot of espresso.

profile_pic

Timeline Wizard5 years ago

So this basically gives less desire for food ? Cause you get energy from sun and you may not need food calories ? Correct me if I misunderstood tho :joy:

profile_pic

Brenda5 years ago

I used to sun gaze and it fixed my eyesight everytime I did it. I hope this will do the same.

profile_pic

The present moment5 years ago

Thanks Sapien Medicine

profile_pic

The present moment5 years ago

Will my plants get the benefits too?

profile_pic

k5 years ago

chemtrails are blocking the sun most the time; on sunny days I am much happier and feel lighter I hope this can return what was stolen from me

profile_pic

N G5 years ago

Sapien’s latest Super Mutant audio can cause us to “feed off light”, and this one simulates sunlight. What a great combo!! Lol

profile_pic

C S5 years ago

Vitamin D?

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago (edited)

wonderful- these days its harder to get good sunlight

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé5 years ago (edited)

Thank you very much Sapien. I need this.:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

cwcwx5 years ago

This is great! :-D Does it interfere with our Circadian rhythm? Or is it safe to listen / watch in the middle of the night? Thanks a billion! :heart:

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian5 years ago

Thank you Sapien

profile_pic

Jeanne d’ Art5 years ago

Omg! Unbilievable. Thank you Sapien. I needed this.

profile_pic

dfghhjj5 years ago

Thank you sapien, thats all i need!

Wow this field is sth else…
I had it at the end of a stack and then…

I felt ridiculously hot. Remarkably hot. I would have taken my t-shirt off if it was socially accepted :grin:
My colleague asked me “You invited summer?”

Everybody was wearing a thick coat and I’m in t-shirt…

7 Likes

The image on the Sun Gazer video also acts as a portal for anybody who actually wants to sungaze in ideal conditions. Just stare at it.

Though I would advise anybody starting out to go slow. It is generally recommended to start with 30 seconds or less, then increase it for another few seconds every day or so until you can tolerate longer durations.

Of course if you’d like to go ahead and go ham and stare at it for a prolonged duration without any practice, be prepared to potentially experience some severe side effects lol. A massive headache being one of them.

3 Likes

Common field description:
“The Sun Gazer” by Dream Seeds has garnered a significant number of comments praising its benefits. It is a simulant of the sun providing the effects of sun gazing. The idea of the field is giving full spectrum light. Full-spectrum lighting aims to replicate the natural light of the sun, covering a broad range of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Reported benefits (based on Youtube & Thread):
1. Increased energy levels: there are different users reported higher levels of energy;
2. Mood improvement: there are different users indicated a boost in mood levels and also experiencing euphoria;
3. Tanning/Bronzing capabilities: the field encompasses tanning/bronzing capabilities. There are users claiming a tan after a few days of listening.
4. Feeling warmer/feeling hot: there are different users mentioning they feel warmer or basically feel hotter.
5. Less body pains/better health: one particular user reported less body aches (less lower back pain and hip pain)
6. Other practices: one particular user uses it to dedamp their watch, another user uses it to heat up the car more quickly during the winter period, another user claims higher levels of vitamin D. Other users claim it could help with better eyesight refering to a solarization technique. Others claim a decalcification of the pineal gland. Another user uses this to charge crystals.
7. Use of field: Some comments also suggest using the video for meditation or sun gazing, particularly during the first or last hour of sunlight. Although Dream hinted that the field can also be used at night.

Note: effects of field may vary from person to person and are anecdotical.

3 Likes