The Supreme Omniscience ~ 📚 (Knowledge Tour) NFT: Testimonials

my homie!

1 Like

I really love the confidence that comes with learning and knowing, it’s like this NFT gathered all the resources and knowledge to help me speak :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:smiley: :grinning:

What is actually happening inside your brain:

Language downloaded at 10%

giphy (5)

Language Downloaded at 20%

5a6bf6b8d1392faff019515e46828e34

Language Downloaded at 30%

8a0611bcf6eded85c8989359afd398b5

Language Downloaded at 40%

ebcc5dd400363de362528143bd96853f

Language Downloaded at 50%

8fb15aee448ea751085935feec929053

Language Downloaded at 60%

bb3529c5c5dfa856be6221df9762b024

Language Downloaded at 70%

4eb32a64dbf5b59ff2ad44b0d2731d08

Language Downloaded at 80%

thinking-mysterion

Language Downloaded at 90%

SCV-uy

Language Download - 100% - Download - COMPLETED

RigidFlimsyBobolink-size_restricted

13 Likes

I really like that aspect of this NFT. How is it going in that regard? Any better results with this and other NFTS?

1 Like

Ah yeah thanks for asking.

I had interesting experiences using Blueprint of Learning to connect with NFTS, I posted my whole experience here.

With Supreme Omniscience I wanted it to focus on the connecting part, to already come with lots of stuff for it, as well as work in Combination of NFT connection aspects in Evolved from Astral Walkie Talkie. The whole process described above, has now become much more effortless :slightly_smiling_face::clinking_glasses::trophy:.

5 Likes

Lol you know college students take notes to remember everything they read which is extremely time consuming, and you end up forgetting like 50% of the information which defeats the whole purpose of learning. Anyways I just want to say I no longer take much notes, I only write notes to connect concept a to concept b. In the past I would read while taking notes which usually took up around 4-5 hours which I hated. Fast forward, listening to this audio, it’s like my brain has went through hyperbolic time chamber as if I learned this a billion times.

It’s like information kept being repeated in my head over and over again which made everything so relaxing and easy. What usually takes me almost 6 hours to finish studying, is now reduced to 1 hour. On top of that, it made learning fun again for me, now I can read with understanding because of how easy the information are processing in my head. It’s most likely this field gave me every existing source of info to be able to grasp what I’m studying and I didn’t even tell my NFT to do that. It just did that for me automatically.

16 Likes

What a beautiful NFT. I wish I was a member of this group and one of the copies was mine. :clap::clap:

4 Likes

This field is synthesized by several powerful NFT, and Evolved is synthesized by several powerful fields too. Don’t know how to use one of these sub-NFT?

Use it as any other nft, they work as one: The Supreme Omniscience…

2 Likes

You answered your own question.

“Synthesized”. As in made into (1) one.

So you just have to listen to Omniscience, none of those “sub” projects that comprise it.

3 Likes

So should I need to collect the included field like the blurprint of learning, The Astral Walkie Talkie or The Omni God? I found there are also good individually.

Blueprint of Learning no need in my opinion, unless ofc you wish almost 2x the effects once you have both.

Omni God and Astal Walkie Talkie, they’re concentrated in the aspects that I mentioned, creating lots of new potentials, previously not there exactly that way.

6 Likes

Does it mean I could basically access “Zeus” as a Sub-Sub-Sub-Field though Omniscience if I would like to?

I understand that I can not access it in its entirety, but only the aspect related to the mind, as it is merged as one. Do I get this right? Or could this field teach me to access each Sub and Sub-Sub-Sub-Field completely?

Let’s say for example I found this in the Zeus Description

Could one access this (or any) particular aspect though this field?

1 Like

Hello.

Anything related to this.

You can ofc try.

In this case i really think that the omni health focuses on brain health.

1 Like

Thanks for the simple clarification :+1:

1 Like

:point_right::+1:

1 Like

Bro… instant attunement :flushed: :brain:

4 Likes

:grin::100:

1 Like

But yeah for sure, it is amazing to see how much this field has grown in power in these last weeks.

:shinto_shrine::eye:

4 Likes

Audio’s has me sailing the seas to find the hidden treasures sort of vibe.

Lol RPG style NFT for the brain gains.

I love it, keep up the greatness Sniping.

1 Like