The Supreme Omniscience ~ šŸ“š (Knowledge Tour) NFT: Testimonials

I discovered a cool procedure I wanted to share, maybe someone can take some inspiration from it

Whenever I notice to overthink or obsess about having to know sth
ā†’ THEN I imagine my worries going into the pumpkin in the image, donā€™t know how else to call it :smiley:, and are taken care of by a higher intelligence

13 Likes

Yeah, you may also get some crazy ideas in :hugs:.

This pumpkin ahah, Iā€™m sure thatā€™s the Supreme Brain :slightly_smiling_face::muscle:.

7 Likes

@veh Bro, I looped this for 3 hours and then watched a serial show in a language Iā€™m trying to learn and I can read the lips so easily. Usually I would have to practice with memorization but understanding the language is becoming natural to me. Iā€™m hoping to buy the Manhattan field to further master the language. Great project.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s great :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anyone still selling this field?

3 Likes

The field seems to be massively growing in knowledge and skill, strength.

Keep on using my friends

:smiley:

8 Likes

Dreaming is so surreal with this :stars:

I was just having insights on jiu jitsu sets and combinations of techniques learned at a rolling the night before.

Very outre, like a birds eye view of my learning experience.

3 Likes

Is it okay to play the audio on loop while studying? Or just a few times like with ā€œnormalā€ fields?

1 Like

As much as you would like :+1:

4 Likes

@Mundane i usually loop it overnight. The way I do this is since Iā€™m studying for 4 classes, I dedicate each hour to my 4 classes and study the material. When it is time to sleep I loop this all night, and I remember almost just about everything when I wake up, before I would have to constantly revise my materials. This eliminates the constant need to study and just intuitively know it.

This NFT is like a million bucks. People purchasing expensive brain supplements to boost their brain and all I gotta do is listen and reap the benefits.

EDIT: Going to be selling this, it has done its job very well :) but I plan on focusing solely on concepts and meaning behind everything. Basically applying critical thinking.

11 Likes

I am the lucky buyer. Thank you. Deeply excited to put this to work.

7 Likes

treasure-map-pirate-booty

1 Like

kim-dojka

2 Likes

Was asked ( actually told, with the only other option to be laid off :pensive:) to join a new team at work. Was overwhelmed with the amount of knowledge that was I was expected to ramp up on, in very short amount of time, as well immediately having to take over impacted co-worker workloads. Been looping field overnight, and ā€˜awarenessā€™ of retaining what I need to know, has just been amazing, and have been able to knock out certifications right and left. The new team and manager suck, as they like to gatekeep information, but itā€™s interesting how I also am able to find pathways around that also. Very interesting fieldā€¦

15 Likes

Supreme Omniscience is great NFT for these purposes.

But if youā€™re still interested, have a Total Recall project otw, @ me if you want to join, should help your case a lot.

Still have spots open. @Trinity

1 Like

@anon14224340 Interested in Total Recall project

2 Likes

A must read:

:brain:

2 Likes

So, if I would get this NFT that seems to cover everything related to intelligence, incredible brain enhancement, IQ, learning, languages, skillsā€¦

I would not need another field related to intelligence like the Manhattan method, wholistic thinking, cyberbrainā€¦, am I right?

Different fields may reach a similar end result via different methods.

Different people may respond better to one method or another.

I think it can only help to go about the same goal via different mechanisms.

Generally, Dreamweaver never uses the same exact method more more than once.

Ultimately, you can only know whatā€™s best for you by experimenting.

4 Likes

people who have this nft, what sort of things are you learning. Theres so many things to learn about in this world , its overwhelming.

iā€™m learning a language rn and have been for 6 months and i donā€™t know what else. I just want to be a knowledgeble guy yano

1 Like