The Sword of the Righteous NFT (Maker Item): Testimonials

Yeah lets see.

2 Likes

I use this any time I see someone getting the easy breaks without hard work. Or when matters just don’t go my way due to favoritism or whatever reason. This field immediately changes the situation for me in my favor. I have used the field everyday since it came out and it seems to undo a lot of the past injustices within you. So they don’t bother me anymore.

I like using this with unbreakable and at this point it is a must field for me.

17 Likes

I began creating an item then at some point the image of the mandala on my computer closed.

Is the item fully made?

does the mandala have to be open for the full hour? Or just for the command?

6 Likes

Mine worked when my phone screen turned off too but I had to recreate it just to make sure

I’d say start over just to be on the safest side

But if it was closer to the hour though then there is a high chance it’s working

6 Likes

You don’t need the image to create the field.

You can just say create item sword of righteousness (don’t even have to say that, it’s the intention that matters. The NFT knows what you’re creating.

8 Likes

How does it work? Is it a servitor? Thanks.

1 Like

No it is not.

It is a maker item that imbues sword of righteous field on your chosen items.

6 Likes

Putting this valuable information out there, for anyone wondering in the future :slight_smile:

Thanks @Starlight!

13 Likes

This is so powerful! Imagine what benefic impact it’d have on the energetic load we carry, especially if one had a long life of abuse, from many different sources

5 Likes

This has been my experience btw!

I don’t feel any ‘weight’ about injustice or unjust situations at all.

I always feel confident that there is a sense of justice going on,

always alert to what “role” i have played in this perceived or real injustice

even if some ‘unjust’ situations happened here or there,
they were either redirected back to be just or i had learned something from it
then once i feel like i fully do, the scales turn to have more balance! :)

one of the best fields I’m wearing truly!

20 Likes

Can can we apply this field to help with the situation in Ukraine right now?

Is it possible to have a servitor “carry” this SoR field throughout the country and the people?

7 Likes

Idea! Does anyone have an address in Ukraine?
We could ship a bunch of bracelets (simple threaded bracelets) and have them distributed throughout the masses.

Except i don’t really know who’s going to open an unnamed package in the midst of a military take over .

Maybe if any one of you mystics have the ability to send over flying pigeons, bracelets included,
That would be ideal .

Or

We could propose as a nft concept that is similar to this
But with hearth heater elements, (if that is ok with you @Beltloop )
And then wherever the people are, like the innocent civilians, in Ukraine,
It can give them a boost of strength to keep going.
It would work as it is a maker item, so “re-selling” rights.

If that sounds feasible, let’s give it a shot :slight_smile:

A game changer for the innocent. So many people can get ripple affected by this, just imagine.

Stay safe Ukraine :hibiscus:

PS: I mean well. If that offended anyone I’m sorry.

4 Likes

I’m all for it @Violet, hopefully we can find a good, helpful solution for everyone.

3 Likes

Thank you Beltloop, god bless you :slight_smile:

I have a proposal in my head,
When I am able to type on my laptop ,
I will draft it up and send an outline to here
Hopefully soon

2 Likes

It’s nice if you to think of helping, but you may be underestimating the situation.
It’s not a small conflict, and packages would not easily arrive ok in times of war
 Especially internationally. They have made most commercial airports unusable already. No non-military flights are operating in Ukrainian airspace.

I won’t go more into it.
Since there is also bombing of civilian buildings, who is to say the building the address belongs to will still be there

But you can use some of the high level servitors to help and also to work with the energy of this field to help the situation/people impacted. :)

6 Likes

How about setting a time for us to meditate using Justice for All, and focus on bringing justice to
civilians that are collateral damage?Maybe Angel intercession us more suited?
I think we can make the biggest impact by meditating with same intention set.

Also those of us with NFT deities can send help, but our minds are our best bet!!!

2 Likes

this is probably the answer. I got very emotional and child-like wanting a “fix”. But other than praying for the collective whole’s protection, I understand there is something by far much larger/greater than me/us, hokum, or (I think what is called) Divine Will at play.
But that doesn’t mean I not do anything of course, I still must rise to the occasion to fight oppression, advocate for the innocent, etc but
yeah. My thing was very emotional/ naive like.
But thanks for bearing with me haha

3 Likes

Once the item is created, then it stays within the Item or does it have to be recreated again?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s permanent!

7 Likes

Stays in the item forever.

4 Likes