The Sword of the Righteous NFT (Maker Item): Testimonials

Great thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

do you have to create an article? or does the nft work automatically if you are the owner?

1 Like

Well, itā€™s a Maker item. So I would imagine that you need an item for it :D

4 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

and the item works for the owner forever even after he is not the owner of the NFT anymore?

2 Likes

Yes

well, in that case, it very much makes sense to just make the item, make maybe some more for family and friends and then just sell it for most owners.

2 Likes

Iā€™m creating my ring right now. I see the ring turn red :eyes: is that supposed to be like that?

2 Likes

Wymmm turn red? :smiley:

Itā€™s not supposed to change colors no but thatā€™s fun to watch :D

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s the energy. It looks red to me. I made 3 rings and it still look red. After it finished itā€™s not red. Itā€™s just the process of it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha I thought so too! Thatā€™s nice! This is one item thatā€™s never left me at all. And the more I grow the more Iā€™m able to see the effects of it and the way it extends even more. Really a favorite!

Enjoy it!! :heart::tada:

4 Likes

I actually did saw results again just hour ago. I went out with my dad buying some food. And there is this lady that suddenly just giving direction to where it is. Without us actually asking first. Which it never happen before. Today also my dad seems extremely very caring to me. Which is weird lol :joy:. Overall I like it! Canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s unfolding in the near future with this gem!

6 Likes

Wow so much things happening lately. From my dad still being nice to me. To a group that always making fun of me suddenly they removed me from the group and donā€™t want me to be around anymore! Which is a good thing! I didnā€™t realize it work online as well

9 Likes

Good for you, Imogen. Continuing fortune! :partying_face:
congratulations spelled out

2 Likes

:partying_face: !!

Yes it definitely works online as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™ve used it for an online situation before (never wrote a testimonial about it though) and it worked like a charm to resolve the situation in a way which I felt to be a fairer one given all that had happened.

And congrats on getting his one! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I find having an automated item so handy because I already listen to so many fields every dayā€¦ :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

About to make one for my mom too. She a hard working person with less reward. This definitely can help bring good return for her :slightly_smiling_face:. Itā€™s amazing field!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so nice of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And sounds perfect for her then! :+1: Iā€™ll be making another item for myself soon too. Ended up making the first one on a hairband, but thatā€™s starting to break apart :confused:

2 Likes

How to make marker.

My screen on mob donā€™t have option 1 hour to be open only 30 min .

Can I print photo of Sword of the Righteousness nft and place object on it and say it ;
create item *sword of righteousness on xxx object ?

Tnx ! :sparkles:

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna message you now :)

For the Sword Item, you can say ā€œcreate itemā€ and leave it only for 30 minutes. It should be created in less than 30 minutes. By the 20 minute mark it should be complete!

3 Likes