The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

Same I was about to get it because it’s for fat loss but I guess it wasn’t as good as the other ones:(

1 Like

Maybe muscle beyond limits would be better for fat loss?

Lol, if you got a discount from a guy who was offering this audio. You’re not allow to complain if it doesn’t work.

genral message

4 Likes

Yes, I agree on that! Stopped using scale 20 years ago.
And also, take several measurements on each bodypart. My ” mistake” was that I took meassurement at the middle of my thigh. But where I lost fat so far is beneath, just above the knee. Would estimate that to be a reduction with 1.5 inch.
Same with upper arms… took meassure at the middle of it but is slimmer beneath and above. The fat loss is up until now, more prominent around the arm pits. ( reduced a cup size).
It’s easy to have focus on a specific body part that might be annoying but the weight loss starts somewhere else.

15 Likes

Yes exactly.
Meant to add this.

Many time, the place everyone wants to lose fat from… is often the last/slowest place to lose that fat/inches.

So on top of checking a scale and hoping to lose fat from ie. the stomach area, one is putting on muscle in addition to losing fat (plus the above water weight fluctuations) and doesn’t notice. Meanwhile, they are losing several inches of fat in the other areas of their body without noticing.

Yep. This too.

7 Likes

You’re right _Om I didn’t see weight loss that way.
Like you said fat can get lost in areas you didn’t expect and pay no attention to.

When I fasted for a few days, it was not particularly noticeable in the stomach area. It felt to the touch on my shoulders. my bones in this area (acromion) seemed more visible.

6 Likes

I just wanted to chime in here and remind us that, thanks to these fields, we can also lose some of the fat that surrounds our internal organs. (can be a good thing!) We don’t usually see any of that fat (but it’s there). Plus that fat tends to be dense (meaning it weighs more, ml. for ml., on the scale) than the more visible subcutaneous fat.

13 Likes

@Captain_Nemo When should we play the new Gila Monster’s Drool with this? After oxidised?

3 Likes

anywhere /time placement
its usually best a little bit before a meal
10 or 20 mins.

19 Likes

Awesome thanks for this! So excited to try

3 Likes

Feels like
:christmas_tree: :gift: :grinning:

I just realized than youuu

8 Likes

Oh man thank you so much for re adding this :-)

1 Like

Ooh something new to try out. Thanks Captain.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for adding this! I did some research and I’m familiar with the pharmaceutical version of semaglutide ( a friend of mine recently
lost a TON of weight on that). Will this be ok for someone with hypoglycemia to use?

5 Likes

i am not sure, and wont suggest it, because it may induce temporary hypoglycemia a bit a well.
(it has been used to help with diabetes)

11 Likes

Can it be used separately?

1 Like

each one can be used separately
they do not depend on each other
but can compound each other.

13 Likes

Wait! What?!

(Thanks, Cap’n!)

11 Likes

Super :star_struck: !!! thank you Captain nemo :grin::pray::sunny: !!!

With the addition of weight loss is inevitable :fire: !!!

3 days ago, I started listening to the SAA audios with only 2 pendant on me (AP and BPIL) so as not to have any disturbances on the efficiency of the fields.

I will get back to you in a few days :wink:

3 Likes

Wow it’s great. I’ve used the leptin one for sometime already but I was still hungry and eating.

With this new Gila Monster’s Drool… I really lost interest in eating :joy:

9 Likes