The Synergistic Elements Charger

So mine arrived, but Teespring messed up my order. They sent me the Revitalized Drink Charger (which I already have) instead of the Synergistic Elements Charger :frowning:

I now opened a support case with Teespring…

3 Likes

magnificent :star_struck:! i like this blue !!!

I will test it and I will share my experience with you :grin:.

Whith time, will the energy field of the image permeate the metal part like the pendants?

12 Likes

My turn to receive it and I’m so excited :star_struck:
Funny thing, I was listening to Alchemical Mind right before and felt “damn I need to use it more often, such clarity”.

Will be giving a review soon, just looking at the design it seems powerful :heart_eyes:

Ps: hope you got your things figured with Teespring Maoshan :muscle:

2 Likes

Copy-pasting the first unchecked marketing source I found about M-states, to put some good vibes and get some refresh from the old Mstate feed :grin:

“According to David Hudson, a research pioneer in this field, the ORMUS or M-state elements connect with the non-physical reality through what is called the zero point, a field of endless potential for new energy.”

“A super high-frequency life-force energy is produced when ingesting M-State elements that is deeply healing and transformational.”

"As mentioned above, M-state materials are superconductive , and therefore change our bodies at the cellular level*, from our organs, muscles, and tissues to our brain and nervous system, into superconductors of a greatly increased flow of photons, greatly increased because **the materials themselves are in a sense “liquid (or powdered) light.”

"White powder gold and other M-state elements produce endless possibilities for experiencing increased light through the body/mind. Your internal gold is your light energy, your fire, or your spirit. The essence of gold in white powder form enhances your strength and evolutionary path. The superconductive power of light dissolves and transmutes the struggles and resistances at any and all levels of life. You become more open, aware, clear, and vital.

These elements promote a continuing flow of positive light that will heal the body, mind, and soul by causing a trinity of balance."

"Some users have reported huge boosts in mental and physical energy; aches and pains vanishing; increased mental clarity and focus; increased strength, stamina, and sex drive; looking and feeling younger; and strengthening of the immune system.

Most all report greater perpetual happiness, heightened creative thought processes, and an overall sense of well-being and stability. Some people have experienced a feeling of pure energy flowing through the chakras. Others have said they feel a drip from the roof of their mouth that is like a nectar substance. "

"How do the monatomic elements produce their reported mental, physical, and spiritual benefits? The scientific mechanisms have not yet been identified. Some researchers have argued that the effects may be produced through a type of bio-superconductivity that enhances the potential of the DNA. However, the scientific studies that might confirm or disconfirm this hypothesis have not yet been performed.

Those of us working with M-state materials believe that the monatomic elements generate a subtle energetic Essence that pervades the body when they are consumed. This Essence may be viewed as an extremely subtle energy that links consciousness with the body. In the ancient spiritual traditions, this Essence was variously called the Holy Spirit, prana, chi, or life force. It was also called the Nectar of Immortality (amrita rasa)."

This with the secret sauce of Captain :star_struck:

12 Likes

6 hours review, two glasses: I have been feeling high as a kite all afternoon :rofl:

Haven’t meditated by myself yet, but this is promising. Powerful :star_struck:

10 Likes

Going through the Mao thread and sharing again that beauty here :pray:

24h of use and I can only say that the Synergistic Elements Charger is mind-blowing.

For those who have tried psychedelics, it feels like a mild dose of it, with much more balance and no-side effect (keeping the clarity and not over-charging your system).

I even had some troubles to fall asleep yesterday night, my sleep time became a deep 3-hours field-less meditation instead. Until I had the insight that, perhaps, the Deep Sleeper would be a good option :rofl:

I am so looking forward to receiving the essence of mantra, but this one is already WAY beyond my expectations. Just amazing Captain :pray:

8 Likes

very interesting what you guys say :blush:.

For my part, I didn’t feel anything special. I had to consume 2 L in order to space out.

how long have you left your loaded water in the glass?

1 Like

although … yesterday I had a moment when I was super relaxed :pray:.

it could be that it was the drink that gave me more on relaxation.

I’ll keep you posted :grin:

1 Like

I had my first glass after 10min of charging, and I felt some effect already.
Thought lately, with all the release, I have become quite sensitive to shift of consciousness.

Also, I am barely wearing tags anymore, just putting some now and then, and always one at a time (except for schumann resonance). Perhaps it makes it easier to see the shifts.

Haven’t tried 2L though :joy:

4 Likes

About the charging time, this is water (highly conducive) and Dream may have put some special things to the fields. I am not feeling that it needs to charge for hours, like other charging stuff.

Though curious about feedbacks from others.

4 Likes

I might steal this expression for future reference :rofl:

I’ve dwelled whether to get this or Alchemical. I’m still awaiting the other charger, will see how it feels before deciding.

@anon32464289 have it stored over a bigger period to see if it delivers a “punch”.

2 Likes

I’d go for the water, way more convenient, and in some ways more powerful cause less filter from your subsconscious mind (my assumption).

I tried this morning after not touching it for 12 hours, it felt powerful but honestly very similar as yesterday’s intake after one hour.

5 Likes

Indeed I just took a few sips I feel relaxed. it’s quite strange :upside_down_face:.

The very first sip 2 days ago I had not made this connection of well-being with my loaded water I thought that it was the fact of being with my girlfriend to have a good time with her that made me feel relaxed :pray:.

In fact I expected a stimulating effect but it is more of a relaxing and well-being effect :relieved:.

6 Likes

Be sure to check the long re-post above from Maoshan my friend :)

1 Like

Yes I will take the time to read it. Indeed there is information that I did not know about mstate. :wink:

1 Like

Finally, after a month I got my bottle, now I have both bottles. Life is going to be negentropic and plasmafied with a dash of the flower of life energy. Super hydrated :slight_smile:

10 Likes

A question for those of you who have this charger:

Have any of you drunk alcohol whilst you were drinking water charged in this charger? If so, what has been your experience?

I’ve read the warnings about physical M-Platinum and alcohol. I do like to have a glass of wine every now and again and I don’t want to have to worry about “Oh, I can’t; I drank some Synergist Elements Charged Water this morning,” you know?

1 Like

I’ve had no problems with my 1 drink on most evenings.
Either a glass of Carbernet Sauvignon or
a jigger of vodka with cinnamon mixed in and diluted with water.

6 Likes

Great! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me.

1 Like

The design on this charger is beautiful. Tracking says mine just shipped, can’t wait! Will give updates when it arrives,

3 Likes