The Test of Tetrachromacy

Now THIS I would absolutely love too!

Good food turns into great food

Bad food turns into poopy food

Worth it though, just eat good and great food and you’ll have a blast! Just watch the weight scales lol

7 Likes

Permenant results?

1 Like

Ahh awesome, this one time when @Dr_Manhattan gives the scientific background of his creation.

This is crucial to get the feedback/experience of this creative creation.

I wonder if this would improve the peripheral vision, like wider observation of the world around. It isn’t mentioned explicitly - just my assumption.

Thanks for bringing such amazing experiences :pray:

3 Likes

While my brain refuses to bother knowing about the term difference I do know that screens are unlikely to be able to display whatever that is for tetrachromacy

Q: Is there an online test that I can do?
A: Unfortunately, computer screens do not provide enough colour information to be able to ‘tap into’ the extra dimension that tetrachromats may possess. It is therefore impossible for an online test to investigate tetrachromacy.

no
sir
You do not have the gene
when the extra information is stopped being produces the body will see as normal.

no sorry

I back engineered it from the original subject.
Its not really caused by the description above, hence the back engineering from the original.
So RNA produces the specific cones and the eye and brain adapts.

23 Likes

A long time ago I remember playing with this a bit.

Where you can see colours is usually nature, and sunrises and sunsets.
But tree leaves and flowers with get bits of more hues and colours, like there may be more shades and blends.
Even more details appear to be seen. hence a sort of HD effect.
Sometimes there are pale shades of green in the sky before storms.

24 Likes

Do u think it will be possible to make safe permanent genetic changes with fields in the future?

1 Like

Night vision soon? Dm me bro @Captain_Nemo

Stacking with Synesthesia

I know you did, but that’ the standard definition of how it happen naturally.

I’ll change the introduction to be more clear

3 Likes

But aren’t cones permanents (potentially for life) unless damaged ?

5 Likes

they do replace, but slowly.

10 Likes

So whatever changes that include genes, meaning doing changes with RNA that are in essense impermanent, will dissolve overtime, as it’s not a natural part of the body, but isn’t it similarly, as, I think, Sammy said regarding for example testosterone audio, that overtime, after let’s say months or years, the body will learn to produce more testosterone and will start doing naturally, as it will integrate the field into the system and will learn, isn’t it analogical with these things as well?

@Powren
It may happen to some people overtime, the RNA may reverse transcript into DNA.

That would be the cherry on top for the lucky few I think

But I’ll add that the RNA itself is long lasting and the results too. If after months, maybe years you feel your vision drop a bit, a few listens and you’ll be on top again.

The new cells will last much longer than the effect of most rna fields such as superhuman mutant

7 Likes

I didn’t listen for 2 days, still I see more colors.

Reflections and shades of blue, pink, purple, green, yellow. Bits of red around brown.

It’s not the first time I skip 1-2 days or more and keep getting results.

8 Likes

It’s the same way the MBL, Twitch in Time etc audio works.

The audio changes the RNA and it last for weeks. A a few listens throughout those weeks is fine to keep the RNA working.

2 Likes

@Zen
Yeah, I know how the RNA aspect works, even though I’m not gonna wait a full week.

I’m trying to see if there is something extra in it.
Also, just sharing results

Especially on reflective surfaces, water, glass, the lights creates many colors

6 Likes

Do you like see 100 million colors and uv light?

Dude, read the first post and the second.
@Godofworts

2 extra seconds

4 Likes

Sorry just wanted to buy this
Just curious with others results with this