The thing about 'Entities' & Curses

I kinda understand what Sammy said, but there were a few pieces missing.

But the pain explanation makes a lot of sense, I can relate to it like that

Come on, you can read my mind and know what I really think.

If you didn’t know already lol

1 Like

I knows nuttin … and will always be pleasantly surprised at anything

22 Likes

Well, you know how to do fields and how to help us in many ways, so …
You know quite a “few” things, Captain!
But, I feel like my ego is so stupid, when I see people like you or @SammyG, being so real and so humble, compared to people like me, who really dont know stuff, yet have so strong ego …
I guess self importance and happiness is above knowledge for many of us, at least the feeling of being something or someone, etc.

I just realized or I have been reminded a few minutes ago, how much you do for us, Captain and SammyG …; I wanted to make a list/stack of essential fields and I realized how many there are that I consider essential/necessary for my daily use …; I can’t thank you enough for what you are doing for me/us!

3 Likes

Okay, thank you.

2 Likes

I wonder, those of us who end up here, and who end up being curious enough to expand on new meanings… Some didn’t have enough ‘preparations’ yet still made it beyond.

I’ve been having a lot of conversations similar to this these days… I take what’s new and beneficial and leave what is not, but more so than not I’m seeing the two-dimensional view of everyone around, even the most knowledgeable, the most eloquent, it doesn’t matter… A strict frame of 2 pillars and no space of exchange seems to be the case for… almost all who is around.

There is no ‘lesson’ that prepares you, like there isnt something specific that makes it all click for you…
or a wider set of things that have the possibility to click
And in my case, someone else’s lesson suddenly became my own view, my own considered possibility of things existing beyond…

8 Likes

I felt the need to share this

Keywords and themes for future searches

“The powers that be” “The powers that were”

Duality: Involution, hinder, block, obstacles / Evolution, expansion, growth, ascension, awakening
Consciousness / Unconsciousness
Shadow (Manifestations of that which is yet to be owned

“They” Stays in the state of denial / Psychopathy / Extreme Nihilism

Repression Pain Denial / Healing

They = Negation = Pleasure / feeding from / on torment
They = Absence of light = Forces of negation
Devoid of heart / Reclaim our power through heart center (Alchemy of Love) Your Self love
Gnostics: Joy = Salvation

To become conscious by making choices, cultivate peace within our lives (related post below)

2 Likes

There are already thousands of books and YouTube channels on these topics.
It is called Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Near Death Experiences etc.
There is even an astral travel thread here on this forum.

You just need to start reading and watching.
This is an extremely huge topic and there is much more to discover than we have even time in the physical universe, because those other planes are much larger even than our physical plane.

Even making one short astral projection can make you write down struff for hours if you would want to document. No one has really time to do that. Otherwise we would spend all time on documentation. It is better and faster to experience it yourself…

@anon36920264
This is to remove your FOMO:

6 Likes

How do you accept and observe the negative energy within you without having it manifest the same or similar negative situation?

2 Likes

I am not sure this is even fully possible. Your energy (manifestation) goes where your attention goes…

I guess one can try to observe it with as little energy as possible applied to it so that it barely influences what you manifest. Like a detached oberver that is being aware but not reacting to what is observed so that one does not give the negative stuff any further emotional energy.

Have you tried looping “Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal” from patreon?

If the negative energy is already there, it must be released or felt and transcended.
If it is surpressed then this will just be pushed into the background and still manifest itself in your reality. So observation alone is useless, the whole issue (often deep trauma) needs to be healed and released.

7 Likes

That’s what has prevented me from going and dealing with the negative things…
Knowing I manifest through awareness, it seems counterproductive to just simply observe the things within you, but then how do you shift your perception without suppressing the energies; your shadows, fears, doubts.

How do you transcend?

2 Likes

If the negative energy is already there it is already manifesting itself through your subconscious mind.

If you do not know the origin of the negative energy, and with origin I mean the particular trauma or core belief that is causing it, then you can on a journey of self-discovery or use JAAJ’s Self Love Stack for general deep self-healing or also techniques like BSFF where the subconscious mind tries to resolve the issue by itself.

5 Likes

@Acorn

So, you ask yourself these questions because not to, would be aloof ?

That’s the answer you want to go with ? :joy:

To each his own I guess

if you have no need to know then there is no motive to do it. Why would one have a motive to think that also, play with the powers of the mind and the perception of course but you haven’t even presented a reason to do so. I think many people don’t work on themselfs because they never had the motive to do so and so they don’t think about those things, me myself think about that sometime but have I done anything practical or thought any practical way to know the reality? no! so my thoughts are out of my mind and will not explore things like that. If anyone knows how to do that instead of reading a whole thread that comes down to the fact that you have a choice which is really logical and practical truth I want to hear it too.

2 Likes

You transmute / divert, shift that energy (or ‘painbody’ - playlist) to a constructive direction / release through other means (such as exercise with mindfulness or the SEE System) / journaling / explode “expand” / breath deeply (breathwork) for heart coherance / Cry, yell, scream in a secluded safe place / meditate / grounding earthing (very important) to neutralize and balance and reconnect with the ‘lessons’ / consciousnesss of the world of nature (many things you can do)

Like how the video above shows: you go from the implosion (self sabotage / degradation / neglect / apathy / self centeredness / fear / heart-armor / denial / gaslighting ) to explosion / transformation / release of any blockages or limiting beliefs of yourself and in turn others / transmutation

You learn / experience the art of letting go through your consciousness / awareness of transforming that pain into your ‘willpower’ - or however else you want to manifest that which doesn’t go into a downward spiral of self destruction - through self love / self reflection / epiphanies / realizations to see ‘through’ the ‘madness’ (Interconnections of everything + Remove Unconscious Clutter + Subconscious Limits Removal) for what it truly is and accepting it as it is (without pointing, blaming, labeling, identifying yourself with the experience / memories (like how a tree goes through life) facing and accepting and releasing (ie. SEE System and/or cord removal) your fears / negative thought patterns with an open mind and with subtle detachment (ego dissolution) (ie. see in 3rd person as a certain role: what would i do as a parent?) to make the conscious changes through your choices / thoughts / feelings / focus on the aspects of love, forgiveness, appreciation (ho’oponopono) with / through / as your ‘higher self’ (true self, essence, aspects of who you truly are) with trust / faith: oxytocin.

You allow yourself to process the feelings / thoughts as an act of self love and mindfulness instead of neglecting yourself by ignoring what your soul (heart, body, mind, etc) is telling you and then you let it all go and in turn you choose how you want to handle it

The stuck energy you experience tells you / shows you the story(s) / clue(s) / landmark(s) ie.

Sorry this seems to have gotten off-topic. We’ll need to move elsewhere on this side of things. Use the search box

Update: fixed link

6 Likes

What are you meaning when you say “dealing with”? For me, when I talk about “dealing with” negative things (I don’t label things as “positive” or “negative;” those are unhelpful labels for me), I’m meaning shift your relationship with that thing so that it’s less “negative.” That process of shifting leads to the “accepting” you were talking about a few posts up.

I’m going to quibble with your premise that you “manifest through awareness.” That’s not been my experience. If we did “manifest through awareness,” we wouldn’t have a whole slew of manifestors worrying about and trying to clean up their subconscious (AKA unaware) limiting beliefs and whatnot.

I believe that we “manifest through active vibration,” of which we may or mayn’t be aware. Frankly, I’m not a big fan of that phrase. It’s a little too airy-fairy for me, but it’s the best phrase I’ve come upon so far which captures the dynamics I see at work.

A person might go through life with an active vibration (a story, a belief, a decision about who they are or how people treat them, etc) and react to life through the lens of that vibration, manifesting (in both real and “spiritual” senses) more that matches and fulfills that active vibration.

You’re wise to ask this because, as you can see by your question, “suppressing” doesn’t allow for any shifting. It’s almost the opposite of the conditions conducive to the shift and integration that was being recommended. Suppressing IS counterproductive, not the other way around.

I know it seems counterproductive to you. I’m willing to bet that the reason it seems counterproductive to you hinges on the difference between what you’re meaning when you say “observe” and what those who are recommending that observation are meaning. When you truly “just simply observe” in the recommended sense, you’re no longer labeling that event or energy as “negative.” It simply is. That event or energy becomes something that you once experienced, with about as much charge as a unwanted fashion choice you used to make when you were 5 years old or your old habit of biting your nails. Just “something that you once did” or “something that once happened to you.” IOW, through that practice (so that you are truly able to “just simply observe”) you’re shifting your perspective–from “this thing is negative and must be suppressed or otherwise banished” to integration, wholeness, and oneness. That’s how you transcend.

Most people don’t “just simply observe,” not at first. Instead, they usually replay their recordings that they have in their head, which are as edited and skewed as reality TV. (And those recordings once served a useful purpose.) It takes some practice to truly “just simply observe” in the way that idea is usually taught.

And that’s not the only way of releasing, integrating or transcending something negative. As you will recall, I described to you a method that was more active and participatory than “just simply observing.” And there are tons more methods. All the effective methods that I know are based on the opposite of “suppressing” and require varying degrees of “awareness.”

3 Likes

Even if were not important, Shouldnt we adopt the mindset we are important because it helps us go through life?

More like consider our selfs important and not the am important to the world.

But that too :joy:

if not why love our selfs? If were not important.

This whole comment may seem like am trying to justice somthing or find meaning throught your comment on my life view.

When am just curious. lol

2 Likes

Thats youtr choice really.

I be myself, and thats fine with me, I am comfortable being myself.
and i do not wish to be self important.
Thats my personal choice,

I dont judge your decision.
You be you.

(I should delete that post right?)

18 Likes

I love the heck out that post,

But at the end of the day its your post.

I feel like you got the idea am attacking you or somthing when am genuinely curious. We are on a fourm were theirs ideas can be strange to people, So i feel like this information is smthing that we can look at and have our opinion on, whether we our right or wrong.

Their is more i want to say but find it hard to say. But If your asking should you delete it because am “taking offence” (which am not) then no dont delete it.

1 Like

It may be too late (I’m being lazy here :rofl: ) but please don’t¹, because people will (further?) misconstrue what was actually being discussed.

¹Of course, you’re the Cap’n around here. So, you’ll steer this ship as best as you see fit, regardless of how I vote, which is fine by me, too. :laughing:

2 Likes

Not at all.
I deleted it because it is not pleasantly or kindly worded
a rant really,

Not the right section even lol.
If we spill something, I think its good to try to clean it up,
The longer it is left there, the more the problem can fester.

I dont want to invite attacks from parasitic people as well.

17 Likes