Alchemy of Love

I really want to know what are the effects for “Alchemy of Love” on patreon, since I’m not a patreon myself, can someone share with me? Thank you

3 Likes

Yeah I think the last place to get a pirated product is from the official forum of said product lol

4 Likes

I’m asking for the description. Alchemy of Love is available for free on spotify

6 Likes

Well in that case, I would assume naseem on the title that it would transmute negative emotions into love.

2 Likes

Well but the case is, there is 4 audios on spotify, they all have the same effect?

1 Like

Its also on Amazon Unlimited if anyone is interested, all Energetic Alchemy albums!

4 Likes

This album let me dance and flirt

6 Likes

Sorcery Supreme always talking loop 4 audios and listen them over and over, like it’s his best advice ever he can give everyone he said, and I now must agree this is one of best of advices I ever got, cause looping these 4 audios will change your state of being into pure love and therefore great feeling just like that… I love it. Transmutation.
This feeling of being can’t be explained it must be being experienced, combination of these audios is priceless…my advice create folder put all 4 audios and loop them or loop it on YouTube, thank me later;)

20 Likes

3 Likes

i Start with divine love and continue with unconditional you and finish up with love attraction. Love graviton is really strong I feel like it creates a vortex around me
Loop the entire album and see what happens, on a separate days try to listen to them separately and observe yourself and your surroundings. There is no right way to go about it, the best way to find out is to experience it.

9 Likes

““Love graviton is really strong I feel like it creates a vortex around me””"

Thank you, can you just please more explain what kind of vortex you feel, like something suck energy from you, emptiness? Didn’t understand, sorry

1 Like

So English is not my first language so pardon if I can’t word it right, but love graviton is I feel like a magnet, it feels uplifting and It does feel like it creates this dynamic field around me that feels like a vortex that attracts love to me, it’s different from attract love audio, with attract love I experience more loving interactions with people, with graviton I feel like a battery on steroids. However its only my experience so just give tracks that you find of interest a try. There is also a thread about stacks that people listen to, depending on individual goals.

There is also an awesome course that Dream created, you can purchase if you want to become more energy sensitive and potentially be able to heal

9 Likes

Probably the Vibration Series - or specifically Vibration of Divine Love - replaces these?

6 Likes

Yeah, according to @_OM:

5 Likes

I think it feels different cause I already have VODL
But it’s about feelings of love but in different way feels

3 Likes

When I say “replaces” I mean in a general overall long term benefit sense, especially if one is listening to multitude of audios like @Maoshan_Wanderer, I and others are and have limited time constraints.

If one is getting a very specific benefit from an audio(s) then by all means listen to that audio for that specific benefit.

9 Likes

Update: despite my positive reviews about the album in several posts (the album is great indeed and I recommend it 1500%), I decided to stick with only Unconditional You and Divine Love, at least for a while. Some discussions with _OM have been efficient for this decision as well.

Being capable of giving and receiving love is essential, I still maintain it. But spreading a hug-bear energy and getting unwanted attention… too heavy for me.

There may be some interferences with other fields/mandalas as well, in my case. I was in a park, lying under “my” tree, eyes closed, with the Fae mandala. Diamondish moment. Then, suddenly some guy pops up, grinning like an idiot and asking things. Not asking for help, no. He was mumbling some nonsense about blabla. It was not for flirting reasons either, I don’t think so, because I was looking like garbage that day and somewhat hostile. I expedited him, saying “No Sir, sorry, I don’t talk today”.

The park in question was not a desert; there were at least 5-6 more people around, more awake and “available” than me. But no, that fellow had to come and ruin my moment. What an idea to try starting a conversation with someone who has eyes closed and buried under a tree… Seriously.

Other things happen as well, I think I had reported them out here already. Somewhat overwhelming. This is why I think that keeping only the 2 tracks I mentioned above is a better option for me, as well as maybe other people who may be experiencing similar situations.

17 Likes

Mmmm and this is caused by? Attract love or love gravitation?

I’m finding difficulties in understanding differences between these 4

Expecially 1st and 3rd
And 2nd and 4th

1 Like

That one maybe. I don’t have the patience right now to read again what I wrote previously. I’ll check later.

I’ll give you my own unorthodox interpretation or the way I feel it:

1. Attract love: attracts and draws from everywhere
  2. Divine Love: from the Divine (with whatever included in it)
  3. Gravitation: you distribute what you have attracted and received, that is you sort of share
  4. Unconditional: that’s what’s left for yourself
6 Likes

Thats even more confusing… lol
But thanks for your interpretation :pray:

1 Like