The Torsion Field (æther)

That’s awesome. I just started using this field again a couple days ago. I’ll never stop again. It does strengthen the quintessence of your being phenomenally like the description says. I will def try it while charging my phone too!

14 Likes

Do you use this in loop?

Noooo way. 2-3x tops

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this, upon the very first try, I felt a if I had already achieved my desired goal and even swiftly manifested a sign that it worked.

1 Like

Looped this a few times earlier, used this field before but didn’t feel it do much. Must have gotten much stronger after a few months because now upon looping it, I feel strengthened life force, a sense of rejuvenation, and even “godlike” power and strength flowing through my entire being.

15 Likes

Wow! There’s so many scientific references to the torsion field.
I don’t understand why it got to be so complicated.

Torsion field is literally chi energy. Prana. Zero-point energy. Scalar waves. The Life Force.

They call it torsion field because the “field” has a donut shape, a Torus.

And the only difference between Torsion field and “Chi energy” is that this is SPINNING chi energy, like an electron revolving around a nucleus forming a “torsion field” or magnetic field.

For example. Take a square and spin it horizontally and vertically. It is now a sphere.
When you spin something very fast, you increase how they “vibrate”.

When you think about a hamster running on a hamster wheel to power up electricity, then you get how vibrating very fast amplifies power. Similarly, moving your body very fast like running in place gets your energy up.

smartphone-charger-hamster-prototype-1

Why? Because motion = energy. Amplifying motion in a toroidal field means no energy loss but only energy gain.

In Sacred Geometry, you learn that chi energy can be produced by the shape. Pyramid are designed to focus energy at the top. But in a toroidal donut shape with wires wrapped around at 45 degrees overlapped produces chi energy.

Then they realize that a drawing of a 2-D sacred geometry produces chi energy too.

So, basically Torsion field amplifies chi energy, so you have a focused field of amplifying chi energy with no energy loss. Once you are in this field, you can focus on an intention and it will supercharge that. For manifestation. For healing. For w/e you wish.

I’m not entirely sure why most feel spacey. You should feel pulsations in your palms, feeling of strength, rejuvenation, vibrations in spine or hands, or a warm feeling. And if you’re nose feeling runny or you want to sneeze, it should resolve it in a few minutes.

In my understanding, it is said that if you don’t feel anything it means you are not sensitive enough and need about 200+ hours of getting used to…of course, no more than 1 hour a day.

And since the mp3 is about 4min played 3x.
Taking the usual 256 hours, how many days will take me to become sensitive if I play 4min, 3x a day?

256 hours / 1 hr a day = 256 hours => 256 days => 0.7 years => 36 weeks
256 hours / 30 min (0.5 hrs) a day = 512 days => 1.4 years => 73 weeks
256 hours / 12min (0.2 hrs) a day = 1280 days => 3.5 years => 182.6 weeks

**As for looping, I used to ask a lot about this. It really depends on how much YOU can take in. Each person is different. So while the advice is generally 2-3x, some of you can take more and some of you can take less. Just note the point where you get tired or feel like heavy gravity, that is your limit.

67 Likes

Well hello there Dentyuns welcome to the forum great first post :partying_face:

14 Likes

Thank you, LunaMoon :smile:

9 Likes

Well, we feel spacey if looped more tha twice because this field is pulling down or pushing us up to that circulation of fast energy from the whole “up there” and that, sure you know its powerful :wink:

2 Likes

First of all, welcome and congratulations on the post.
In all probability if you insert The Mana Circuits in the daily listening, you can increase the listening time of this, perhaps doubling it, then Mana Circuits speed up fields.

11 Likes

That makes sense. I never thought of it as spacey though. It does take your mind to a higher place due to the continual amplification…then again, usually I’m in a theta state or meditation state so it’s quite comfortable for me. Oh, and make sure you hydrate. Too much energy and you end up coughing.

6 Likes

Chi is everywhere and this becomes like a vacuum sucking on it fast and a lot

6 Likes

Ha! Easy there boy :grimacing:

Unless you wanna be a skyrocket? And leave us here? Lol

4 Likes

OT: I have incorporated this into my daily routine, 2-4 times a day and the results with some physical fields are amazing

19 Likes

Ah I wanted to leave the exact same post.

MVP @Dentyuns, you rocked your entrance :grin:

6 Likes

:question:

I just meditated with 2x Torsion. I feel my Crown Chakra and Third Eye stimulated and feel like have a fresh energy inside me. Anyone have the same experiences?

14 Likes

ah, brings me back to childhood when my head first disappeared in the mirror. I was in a bathroom in the dark with a candle. After a minute just my head disappeared. That was one of my initial woowoo experiences, lol.

9 Likes

Can You please explain me what is the purpose of Torsion field and what does it do?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Milan,

Have you read the topic talking about the field? :slight_smile:

12 Likes