The Torsion Field (æther)

From what I’ve read, it only needs to be played 1-3 times before a playlist to get the effect. You don’t have to play it before every audio. Grounding is suggested to shake off excess energy, because this field and the Plasma Light can have a strong effect on your energetic body.

3 Likes

This plus depths of your soul :blue_heart::earth_africa:

4 Likes

This (the field) has been out for awhile, but I still haven’t totally figured out how to use the Torsion field. Then I saw this and it was really interesting to me. It opened up an understanding about it I didn’t have before

6 Likes

Dont let @Jojo see this

6 Likes

Aight so basically use this before stack, cuts the amount of time by half or even more to achieve your results fast.

Ok so OP. Hyperbolic time chamber imo

Why no thousands thread made about this phenomenon.

11 Likes

It’s been mentioned countless times on various threads (Plasma, stacks, etc)
If people take the time to read through the forum’s vast knowledge.
Especially here.

9 Likes

Forgot about this. Time to add to brain stack.

3 Likes

If time is relative to space, doesn’t that mean, u can go back in time by moving back in space

2 Likes

I was referring to this thread here.

1 Like

Tenet movie shenanigans.

3 Likes

Ty, now I’m going to go rewatch tenet. Manhattan Method made me feel like I was in tenet, with how laid back and chill he was.

Torsion field helps boost those results which I love. Have about 2 more hours until I’m done with brain fields. Hope you’re doing good Drift.

2 Likes

Would we be able to talk in dms a little bit? If not, I understand.

I know this is a noob question but I can’t think straight right now.

Is this like a carrier, or draining field? If I loop it alongside another field for the same exact duration, would it “void” or null the other field?

1 Like

No, it wouldnt

I know this field always draws the same question and no matter how many times is answered the same question of what exactly this does remains :sweat_smile:

Lets try to split it

To understand what it could do for us, we need to understand first all the principles then we can see the wide picture of what it brings or could bring for us with this field:

= a “something/force” that emanates/spreads/extrapolates

Then while it does this(emanates/radiates):

=l join them/put them together, like an amalgam, imagine a magnet that wasnt solid but “ethereal” with the same quality/principle of attracting towards it what its compatible in the case of the magnet = metallic things. Applied for us in this field by joining particles = biophotons. (Ill explain further down what this is)
Like a magnet swirling/rotating so that magnetic force pulls in the particles around

Then:

:point_up:

“As a twisting wave” = radiates while spinning and while it spins at the same time of radiating/expandind then it pulls in/grabs/hooks particles together to then propagates through space (whatever space in or out whichever the swirling/hooking/radiating principle is used for)

and thats why this field can be used to have that principle applied to our astral body/aura and projections as well as internally. By adding it to the different playlists whether the aim is physical or astral or spiritual. (Because we are all one unified thing: body/mind/spirit/astral body) what happens internally can project externally.

By why tho? What is the benefit?

Specially for us?

Lets go back further up:

Key concepts here of what exactly the DNA is the boss for or in charge of:

• Cellular Machinery
  • Communication (between cells)
  • Behavior (of every cell)

What are Biophotons?

Biophotons, are light particles that are generated within the body and are constantly radiated from the body surface. These spontaneous emissions are thought to be associated with generation of free radicals due to energy metabolic processes.

When we expose the body outside or inside with things that are detrimental to the body WE radiate/push to the surface those free radicals, those biophotons and once in contact to the cuplrit (ultraviolet rays/cigarettes/alcohol etc) the damage activates.

When we take say vitamin c, antioxidants, apply vitamin E to our skin etc, the light “beamed” to the surface from the biophotons (free radicals) gets weaker therefore damage does not happen or its weakened.

Meditation reduces the emission of these free radicals as well.

Communication and control are two required activities within and between cells to maintain homeostasis.

What is Homeostasis?

any process that living things use to actively maintain fairly stable conditions necessary for survival.

Like cleaning to go bk to original state, again and again. Thats applying homeostasis.

In this sense, it is important that cells have a proper communication between them and that there is a proper CONTROL over them to bring Homeostasis about.

Which off topic a bit, its what DNA field simply does (not simple at all but i mean bottom line what it does, bringing Homeostasis to the body by enhancing communication between cells and also controlling their behavior)

So now lets put things together:

1- DNA is the source of biophotons
:point_down:

• Biophotons are light particles that beam to the surface free radicals
    :point_down:

The 2 main reasons why we age and why we get sick and why others do so faster are:

• we constantly expose our body directly or indirectly to damaging things, that when they reach our skin or internally through what we eat, drink, and the emotions we create, they are captured/connected/absorbed by the light particles (biophotons) that are beaming around.

And then they spread through communication to other cells.

The DNA unfortunately is not fast enough to carry proper communication between cells nor fast to control their behavior to take them to a Homeostasis state. Or better, it does not do this FASTER than the amount and severity of the constant damaging culprits we bring to our body.

So the cells communication gets weaker, the behavioral control gets weaker, and then our body ages, decays, dies.

Now that we understand whats the deal is inside us…

… what does the Torsion mechanism does? What is its duty in this field? in all of this?

Now remember what it is and does?

“Torsion is a WIDESPREAD form of radiation which COUPLES particles SPINS together and PROPAGATES through space (whichever space)”

Have you picked up where im going with this? :slightly_smiling_face:
Not yet? Ok

Lets go bk to the beginning:

To cut to the chase, based on recent scientific studies its been “discovered that each biophoton carries a torsion field that is understood now as subtle energy”

:open_hands::open_hands::open_hands::open_hands::open_hands::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

But wait… this still doesnt tell me why this field is important? Since the cells and biophotons are already doing that? They already have a torsion=subtle energy with them :thinking:

And

Seems like they already have it all perfectly together right?

But remember what i said above:

“The DNA unfortunately is not fast enough to carry proper communication between cells nor fast to control their behavior to take them to a Homeostasis state. Or better, it does not do this FASTER than the amount and severity of the constant damaging culprits we bring to our body”

Wait… did you say “Subtle Energy”? That each biophoton has it? Oh so thats how it propagates huh? Between cells spreading the damage through the subtle energy… oh…

And all the culprits are faster or we expose the body to way much more than the speed in which DNA could control them spreading through the subtle energy… cause that sounds fast… since we already said that torsion goes spining fast joining biophotons and then propagating it… yikes…

How could we contrarest that? How could we like changing the “message” in the communication between cells? How could we bring the cells to homeostasis faster than what damages them? How could we propagate the correct original state faster? How could we weaken the free radicals beaming to the surface then propagating through subtle energy between cells? :pensive:

Sorry…uhm what is subtle energy again?

Subtle energy simply means a present energy that cannot be detected by regular conventional measuring instruments. Thats it.

Like Chi, Life Force, Jing, Shen that run through the chakras, meridians, aura etc etc

Ok, so back to the issue…

How could we solve this?

What do you do when your body does not produce on its own what you need to sustain or control or win over something bigger?

You go outside and bring it in right?

Huh?

What is ÆTHER?

According to ancient and medieval science, aether, also known as the fifth element or quintessence, is the material that fills the region of the universe beyond the terrestrial sphere. The concept of aether was used in several theories to explain several natural phenomena, such as the propagation of light and gravity.
also called luminiferous ether, in physics, a theoretical universal substance believed during the 19th century to act as the medium for transmission of electromagnetic waves. (From Wikipedia)

Also called THE FIFTH ELEMENT :blush:

or quintessence , the material that fills the region of the Universe beyond the terrestrial sphere.
Physicists postulated that aether permeated space, providing a medium through which light could travel in a vacuum.

Plato mentions that "there is the most translucent kind which is called by the name of ÆTHER.

Aristotle agreed on this point with his former mentor, he introduced a new “first” element to the system of the classical. He noted that the four terrestrial classical elements were subject to change and naturally moved linearly. The first element (æther) however, located in the celestial regions and heavenly bodies, moved circularly and had none of the qualities the terrestrial classical elements had.

Aether differed from the four terrestrial elements; it was incapable of motion of quality or motion of quantity. Aether was only capable of local motion. Aether naturally moved in circles, and had no contrary, or unnatural, motion. Aristotle also stated that celestial spheres made of aether held the stars and planets. The idea of aethereal spheres moving with natural circular motion led to Aristotle’s explanation of the observed orbits of stars and planets in perfectly circular motion.

so… IF :

Quintessence is the Latin name of the fifth element used by medieval alchemists for a medium similar or identical to that thought to make up the heavenly bodies. It was noted that there was very little presence of quintessence within the terrestrial sphere. Due to the low presence of quintessence, earth could be affected by what takes place within the heavenly bodies.

Due to quintessence’s pure and heavenly quality, it was thought that through consumption one may rid oneself of any impurities or illnesses. (This talks about a concoction created by alchemists in the medieval era mixing the 4 elements, æther and sulfur)

Then we can simply conclude that Mr Captain brings down to us that 5th element to empower/enhance/transmute/change that inner torsion subtle energy for the pure heavenly Torsion one = the ÆTHER to accelerate the communication between cells, weaken the biophotons and bring cells to homeostasis faster than what causes illnesses and disruptions in the body.

And by doing that, it can be projected/replicated/copied in the astral body as well.

I hope this helps.

And now, go add this field to every playlist

:wave:

35 Likes

Thank you for the detailed answer.

3 Likes

You are the BEST teacher.

:green_heart:

5 Likes

:open_hands::heart:

I like teaching yes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: just as much as i like learning

4 Likes

:clap::clap:

3 Likes

Remarkable healing field this one. And cosmo volt

9 Likes

Starting today, I decided to revisit some fields.

Man, I feel Huge Waves of Positivity listening to this field.

Edit: Smiling like crazy, having a sense of feel good - Amazing Field;

I feel Whole Body Relaxation and like an internal massage (similar to Smart Hulda Zapper for me, quite interesting).

Also, it helps with breathing (I did not expect that), since I have a virus trouble (again…).

Edit:

After reading this Amazing post

I can understand it all better (but not at the level that some of you guys understand things), what this field does.

4 Likes