The Torsion Field (æther)

In short it is a type of life force. It could help you heal and maintain vitality among other things.

5 Likes

uhm wich is first torsion or kqc?

Still Torsion.

Torsion lets call it a primer in that scenario.
KQC a booster.

But thats just me, after days using KQC daily it doesnt matter anymore where you place it, since it does not fade away after a few hours but more like days, it would feel like your body still has it active by the time you start a new playlist or a new day

13 Likes

thanks

1 Like

this puts you just in place.

2 Likes

Is this basically a Zero Point Energy field since it’s the energy of void/absolute

4 Likes

It’s not the same, it doesn’t feel the same either.

1 Like

This field allows me to becomes a superconductor of whatever it is I set my sight on. Things Move FAST here, mental and emotional things are resolved within mins to great degrees. This is the purpose i use it for not sure what you are seeking.

6 Likes

Would you guys say this boosts results of fields even further? I personally feel much more interconnectedness within me to reality itself with this.

2 Likes

Yah because it like “primes your body” to receive fields

:smirk: uh ehm…

Kinda the process it does in the body so you are not far…

First thing to prime but last in a play list to help integrate as well

3 Likes

Interesting you put it like this. I a few months back I would essentially meditate/sit with intention with this field and felt so at piece regardless of the turmoil I had put myself through to resolve.

I havent tried it for that purpose but I’m sure if you sit with that intention you se yourself up for that desired outcome.

2 Likes

This is quite the boon for myself as a male, have noticed great restoration of male vitality and masculine vigor with continous use.

Every part of my being and life has become crystal clear.

Thank you Cap. Taking in all the wholeness.

2 Likes