The Trader NFT (Speculator Community Project) Testimonials

Any Options Trader Here?

did you got bennifted from this and how?

1 Like

hi where can i buy this?

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread or Venly Market - Digital Asset Store

1 Like

Anyone has a high res version of this NFT image ?

https://spring-api.vercel.app/images/TheTrader.png

Also check:
NFTs original Image Download - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

2 Likes

Why would you need a high resolution version? As long as you have it in your wallet, any picture of it will do. You can even screenshot the pic at the beginning of the forum

1 Like

not really, you wouldn’t need the “perfect” image quality.

1 Like

For Print it’s better to have the best res, but I understand as long as it’s in my wallet it should work.

1 Like

Any tips of working with it ?

I’ve found that most printers I’ve used can not get every little detail in the image since there just so much in the picture which is why when working with it I usually talk to it by looking at a copy on my phone for active work. I also use a printed copy and wear around my shoulder so it affects me passively

1 Like

Read this article
SammyG also has a forum on how to work with nfts and mandalas.

Long story short, just allow your consciousness to integrate the energy. This is as simple as just noticing it there. I also use it as a wallpaper on my phone so when ever I use my phone I am seeing the image even if I’m not communicating with it consciously

2 Likes

actually working with the NFT is best… ie. meditating with it, discovering the world(s) within…

worst way to go about it, passively carrying it around. especially when it comes to financial matter.

but i guess that’s better than nothing.

7 Likes

Yes I agree
If your plan is to just wear it and not consciously work with it and think you’re going to start trading like eddie morra from limitless, you may find yourself disappointing and broke.
If you’re new to the field, it will take time for the energy to integrate itself with you but this can be speed by meditation and consciously working with it. Try talking to it, verbally or mentally, and tell it your goals and what you would like to achieve from it.
You will also need to practice trading itself or else it would be like reading a book on how to fish but never fishing. I suggest paper trading if you’re new to trading that way you won’t be losing real money as a beginner, but this is a preference you would have to determine yourself

6 Likes

Some NFTs I have noticed to carry more information than others, for the topic they are discussing or the nature of the energies… NFTs like the Trader, or Ayur, or Financial Freedom

These are packed with information and in some cases a very alive consciousness that may require more attention than others

I love how this is worded here :point_down:

To notice is to be present, and to be present is to allow the information to integrate. the information is the worlds of the energies and this, is your journey to discovering the beyond worlds of the NFT :slight_smile:

The Traders is actually a very mysteriously interesting NFT-- You can observe yourself even acting differently when you wear it.

Everything TradeeRubix mentioned is on point. Allow a conversation to flow in with the added structure of setting your goals. While also be open to changes that otherwise would be unseen to you, now made to be brought up to the surface by the NFT. Observe the daily actions and seek focused guidance.

Seek the information out. This is really important with an NFT like the Traders.

10 Likes

Thank you everyone, great points. Let the journey begin.

3 Likes

How can i get this one?

Does this work on all markets? Not just speculative or intra day/long term “trading” as far as currency/commodity markets, but any type of market where business or trade is commonplace? Would this be suitable for business and markets in general? I am looking to use this for trading purposes (computer/ticker/markets/currency ect.) but also as a general tool for understanding where a certain industry or sector may be headed outside of the computer “game”. Anyone who has experience, please let me know.

1 Like

Hey there, Where can I obtain this NTF.

That’s a good question! I would say the NFT caters to all forms of trading and then some. It also has the BPIL for financial decisions aspect so that may help you there. I’m still finding my way around this NFT so I don’t want to give you in conclusions as of yet!