The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University

no , completely random. sometimes I listen before , sometimes during or later . loops vary from 1x- 5x

4 Likes

Since you listen to them during the day rather than before going to sleep, have you ever had problems with high suggestibility, in case of negative emotions or events?

2 Likes

Actually I’ve a strong foundation of emotional training. So with that in place I don’t bother anything about negative emotions or events. I clear them of my consciousness as soon as they arise.
IMO you can trust the PU’s expertise in designing this field that it shouldn’t be a problem even for others. The only disclaimer is the source of energy so be careful with that

4 Likes

To avoid negative interference from the media or human interactions, I prefer to listen to it 1/2 times before going to sleep.
Thanks for your feedback.

3 Likes

How is Motion Mimic by the way? Can you give a rewiew of this one?

2 Likes

There are lot of contractions in almost all muscle groups. I felt all the joints(ankles, kness, back ) do have certain pressure as if we exercised in real. I think its working as its promised.
personally Im not doing any workouts, except some walking daily.
So If it can bring some flexibility, some strength and muscle maintenance that I gained from sapien muscle fields then Im all good.
I have only used 2 days till now and this is my Initial impression.
let me revisit after a week’s usage.

8 Likes

that is why I am thinking adding it next to Hardcore…can anyone give a review if you own both?

1 Like

I didn’t try both and don’t dare to do that at least for a month. Even if I do I will limit to 2-3x max each one later on. There are other reasons,
I wanna wait and see how my body responds to mimic motion for a month minimum so that I will know how my body responds to it, adjust to it in terms of food, muscle relaxation and sleep.
Hardcore + Mimic surely demands 200% extra nutrition and rest/sleep. No doubt on this.
I do have different daily stacks to benefit from so I cant commit all my body resources for the muscle growth.

If your primary goal is muscle building I’m quite excited to see your results with this combo.

3 Likes

Hardcore is the only autoworkout which has “smart field” stated in the description and few instances of comments I have noticed on people using it longer than several loops were with positive results.

2 Likes

"Is it safe to listen to ‘the Integration Tool’ if you’ve previously listened to ‘Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing’?

The general guideline about this Clearing field is that it will clear out any energy work or subliminals, etc., that were done in the 3 hours prior to using this field.

So, could this ‘Integration Tool’ integrate this ‘Clearing’, then clean all the fields you have listened to in your playlist after the Clearing field?

Wouldn’t it be similar to listening to the Clearing again?

I’m not sure if I’m explaining myself properly or if I just don’t get it. Thanks.

5 Likes

From my experiences, only the fields within 3 hours before playing this clearing field would be cleared out. Before 3 hours and above shouldn’t be and they might have been digested/integrate by your energy system.
For example: you play the deep aura clearing at 10PM, so all the fields from 7PM to 10PM you have used will be cleared. And before 7PM all the fields that you listened will not be clear.
But anyway you can use the integration tool to let the cleaning get deeper into your energetic system of course.

2 Likes

Asking for clarification about this moment: Smart Brainwave System - Changes your brainwaves in a smart way, focused on maximum integration of the intended field or energy source. This effect fades when you stop interacting with the source you want to integrate.

So that means when I stop using this integrator within others fields, then integration will stop to work? Then what the point on integration? Isn’t it must be permanent?

3 Likes

Great question! The Smart Brainwave System in the Ultimate Integration field is designed to optimize your brainwaves for the maximum integration of the intended field or energy source while you are actively interacting with it. When you stop using the integrator within other fields, the brainwave optimization effect related to integration may not be as active.

The point of integration is to enhance and accelerate the assimilation of the energies or information from the source you are working with during the interaction. While the brainwave optimization may not be a permanent effect after you stop using the integrator, the integration itself can still have lasting benefits.

Think of it as a boost during the active engagement with the field or energy source, helping your system to efficiently process and incorporate the desired effects. The actual integration of the information or energy into your system can endure even after the brainwave optimization effect diminishes.

It’s essential to note that the integration process and its results are distinct from the brainwave optimization. The integration can indeed have a lasting impact, but the brainwave optimization serves as an additional support during the active interaction. If you have any specific goals or intentions for lasting effects, it’s recommended to use the Ultimate Integration field regularly to reinforce and maintain the integration over time.

I don’t know if it’s right, perhaps psychic university can answer and give you the answer you seek, but hopefully this helped you.

1 Like

Looks interesting, but I hope that author @Psychic_University can explain it with more details.

3 Likes

Had this field about a week and a half. So far I’ve found that about every 3 days I have no desire to play fields. My energy field feels “full” (even though I use expanse) and this feeling just began after using UIT.
I used to never need a day off, and now I do. I’m going to go with the assumption that it’s for the best though— it means deep work is being done. I tell myself I’m not falling behind.

The best way I can describe it is my energy system feels “full” or “charged”
I don’t know if I’d quite call or overwhelm… it’s more of a knowing not to add anything more.

18 Likes

The field for me, I tend to use it (depending on my mood): Once a day as a closing field or after a mini stacks of fields. The last time I used it, I did get a buzzing feeling (like vibrating hands). Interestingly enough my hands vibrate more often the past weeks… (like little vibrations -not the stinging- when your legs start to sleep), not sure what that means. The field is a trigger for a vibration in my hands… they vibrate when playing this field. Anyway I get the feeling that the integration field is doing its job.

7 Likes

Thinking about getting this field. Havent used PU fields before so would be a first.
Question is though, where would I find discount codes? I havent seen a dedicated forum on here for PU discounts. Do I need to subscribe to their patreon?

1 Like

It is usually announced on his patreon or on the aethetic university thread.

But AFAIK there is no valid discount code atm

4 Likes

why TF have i been neglecting this audio for 2 months now loll , i was scared of overwhelm but this field even helps with overwhelm…

omggg use this audio now guys it helps so much with results :OO

btw how u stack this with acu automaton? acu first or uit first ?
thx

7 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I have been neglecting it for the overwhelming feelings as well but one day I have to try it.

2 Likes