The Unbreakable

90 Days with this field.
It definitely has opened some doors career wise.

I think I would like to pair it with Capital Governance

24 Likes

Just an amazing field!!! The music is really nice as well!

Let me give you some insight concerning my very briefly experience (since 06.09.21) with this powerhouse field. So far Iā€™m noticing a stronger self conscious perception about past, present and possible future events, which makes me a lot calmer, and clearer with my thoughts. Furthermore, I seem way more grounded in my beliefs (no matter if they not in alignement with other peoples beliefs), what gives my confidence a big push, especially in very compromising situations -what is a nice attribute by the way. Last but not least, Iā€™m seeing many benefiting oportunities presenting to myself without really focusing on it - till now only socially, but I bought the field on Monday ;)

25 Likes

Whoooop whoooop big homie king A just got this field,

Iā€™ve looped it for a bit and didnā€™t really feel a lot at first
(Build up of negativity probably blocking it)

But let me tell you what happened in just 2 days of getting and listening to this:

Iā€™m walking around with my chest out chin up like Iā€™m tha king :wink:

Some people I was going to do business with suddenly disappeared and came back suddenly saying: ā€œhey bro sorry I was away, Iā€™m ready to run it up with youā€

I started having more ā€œf uā€ attitude with people that donā€™t respect me in what ever way, I stopped wasting time with people like that

And wow this keeps you so concentrated it dissolves procrastination !

Family if your hesitant to buy this listen really close,
Anything your going through and I mean anything this field will help you.

Audios such as:
This
Pure magnetic heart coherence
Armour of light and glory

Which were recommended by my sister @anon46520955 have already changed my life,
If you can find out what you what to work on and go all in !!!

Chances are you got the same goals and intentions as me,
And as your big bro follow you intuition and higher self and get the fields you need, they will boost your experience and everything in life.

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo @_OM

I want to thank you for everything, I know you all have a lot on your plates and you put in so much work just to be able to put out these things that make our lives better,
YOU ARE DOING GODS WORK HOMIES, and let me tell you we all got love for youuuu !!

Peace and love

P.s take good care of your selves :crystal_ball::nazar_amulet::rose::ocean:

44 Likes

All hail King_A!!! Nice stuff, bro!!! Keep it up :wink:

8 Likes

Not sure to directly attribute it to this field entirely, but Iā€™ve seem a huge leap in how I was before in terms of self-confidence and self-control. I feel like the power of eternal youth flows through me and Im steady pursuing my goals with a calm intenseness and its really magnetizing others so that means more charisma & mana. Iā€™m learning have a more certain and reliable approach to lifeā€¦ as in to say that I keep to my own word. and I have this attitude likeā€¦ that no problem is bigger than me and it serves as a chance to grow, or that the ā€˜scaryā€™ unknown should be scared of me

36 Likes

Is this made the same way as the mindsetting fields (Knight/Warrior, Abundance and Million empire mindset)?

Im asking because im wondering if this fields mindset is permanent after a couple of weeks/months.

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

4 Likes

It is similiar yes but wouldnā€™t say it is made the same way. Especially considering this isnā€™t only mindset but attracting right circumstances to propel goals further.

Any kind of attitude shifting field can have a permanent effect on your mind after months/years of usage due to how these patterns habitually shift your perspective.

38 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it!

11 Likes

Are the effects permanent after listening for more than 3 months (like knight mindset)?
And does it help you socially?

3 Likes

if you spend x years living certain way, you cannot expect it to be changed permanently in three months, your ego and biology just wonā€™t let that happenā€¦ why are you in such a hurry for it to be permanent tho?

8 Likes

If it wonā€™t be permanent you have to listen to this audio for the rest of your life, if it will permanent after letā€™s say 2 years itā€™s fine aswell

5 Likes

Yes Sammy mentioned above that it can be permanent over a longer period of time.

7 Likes

Hola, I joined the trend of this.

Now using
Unbreakable
Knight Mindset
Millionaire Mindset

When things go not too well, I dont want to give up anymore!!!
Yes.

19 Likes

@Lanos :grin:

Check Blueprint of Life too!

7 Likes

New owner :raising_hand_man:t6:

14 Likes

Feeling a lot of heat on the front side of my body listening to this one, specifically around the heart area and slightly in the solar plexus. This is similar to the fire I feel when I get really motivated

11 Likes

congrats man. :partying_face:

1 Like

This audio really does help keep you grounded regardless of the other audios youā€™re using. This is a great combination with any audios geared toward ascension.

Also hereā€™s a representation of what this audio is doing to my laziness and ungroundedness

Every time I feel like Iā€™m about to give up or I start feeling hopeless I see a concept of the field preventing that from happening. If anyone else had an experience that let me know

19 Likes

Part 2: Iā€™ve also noticed that Iā€™ve been snapping out of those moments where I get lost in a completely different train of thought. I know a lot of people can relate where theyā€™re trying to do a certain task and all of a sudden you start thinking about something completely different and have to pull yourself back to what you were doing after 30 seconds - a few minutes. Also Iā€™ve noticed Iā€™m a lot less nervous around people Iā€™ve never met before and willing to randomly start conversation with them. VOC and VOT allowed me to stop letting anxiety take control over me, but I had never developed that mindset to reach out to another person first. I can see this being a ridiculously beneficial audio for me in the long term.

18 Likes

That gif is a direct representation of exactly what it does lol !

I imagined some OG saying ā€œbreak yo self fool, get yo ass upā€

My confidence levels sky rocketed itā€™s actually crazy, I would go meet new random people just to take the piss and have fun, when I would walk into a room people would feel the energy and they would be very attracted to me fr fr

24 Likes