The Unbreakable

as much as You want/need I believe

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

As with all fields, go slow, see how you personally are affected by your field. When all is okay with you, you can incrementally increase how much (and how) you use your field.

6 Likes

Great audio. Simplest way to put my experience, it give me the attitude of I can do it when going through challenges. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Guuuuuyyyyssss

I finally got it today.

Work was too busy to switch off of it so it stayed looped whether I wanted it to be or not for like 90% of my shift.

Can say for certain the confidence aspect was shockingly effective. Also people seemed generally more agreeable. Both things are HIGHLY appreciated and already justify having this in my life finally.

Anything worth sharing that comes up Iā€™ll probably be sharing for now. Everything this field is about and is designed to cover involves areas of my life that have been in need quite badly the last few years, so the excitement is real <3

Edit

Also not sure if its this or what but the general ā€œtheres nothing Iā€™ll be able to do about my life and things in it or involving itā€ feeling thatā€™s formed the backdrop of my experience daily isnt really currently here, and Iā€™m honestly processing what experiencing this for the first time in 4+ years actually even is lol

26 Likes

I feel relaxed. Got a tech job offer. Couple of more is in the pipeline.

11 Likes

i am glad to be reading more results for everyone.

this has helped me learn how to say ā€œnoā€. i usually say yes or agree because i was always uncomfortable seeing other people be disappointed.

now i feel like i am protecting myself and my boundaries instead of feeling guilty with just being myself and knowing my likes and dislikes.

i had to say no many times to someone today and it felt good. the whole time this individual didnā€™t even mind and still reminded me in their way that they value me for who i am.

i also started to ask favours and am learning to receive instead of constantly giving. i got a yes even before i finished saying my request.

24 Likes

All these comments convinced me to try this field, and my godā€¦ instant goosebumps and dare I say, teary eyes!? What a masterpiece! Gets you insanely hyped and lights a fire somewhere deep inside. Gonna listen daily and looking forward to seeing what happens.

Also, does anyone else suspect our favourite captain is playing the violins on this one? :wink:

18 Likes

HI LunaMoon you beautiful soul! This is my first post, iā€™ve been following your answers and girl, you really bring us relief, hope and guidance.

I would appreciate so much if you kindly share ur opinions about this.

Iā€™m curently using booted bhoots, Kuberas blessing and The Unbreakable. I hardly can hear them on speaker (lack of privacity) and for what I have read here and there about dreamweaver audios is that works better on speaker rather than headphones/earphones. So to be consistent and create my momentum I found my opportunity in my sleeptime wearing earphones (booted bhoots x 3, kubera homa x 2, kubera boones x 2 and the unbreakable x 6). Do you think that will workout too?

I would love to tell you my story but its intricated, long and maybe even unbelievable. Long story short, I suffer a robbery of millions of pesos (Mexican $) and Im struggling so hard with debts because of that episode, Im in touch with really powerfull people who can help me at least to have a better income and theres always a glimpse that some doors will be open and boom, suddenly things fades away.

About love weellā€¦ always getting compliments here and there about my inner and outward beauty, Im kind of it girl in my city -just to give you context, not being conceited or vain- (if they knew what Im going throughā€¦) and Im alone since long time ago. Its ok however after so many years would be nice to have someone to take care of, and he cares of me.

Im always trying to be strong and dont let me drag for victimism but honestly I dont want the situation to get out of control. What would you suggest me? Do you think my Gumroad stack its ok for my purpose?

Sorry my english and thank you in advance for your surely valuable answer :hugs:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum Gaby!! And thank you for your kind words, it makes me smile knowing i could be of help!

You can literally have your phone in ur pocket at a very very low volume, yes in my opinion i prefer to listen to them simply on my cellphone, and to sleep right on my night stand close to me same at a low volume. But for instance there are some that i like to listen to with headphones tho not all the time: Unbreakable, Capital Governance, Knight, Millionaire/Abundance Mindset, Higher Self, the brain ones, since these work on mind-setting changing then i feel the energy going straight to the mind/subconscious with headphones.

I think if you want and then we keep this thread on topic mostly about Unbreakableā€¦ copy paste under this thread this part:

So we can suggest you different fields and stacks in general for the different goals.

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

REALLY, really thank you for your answer about the speaker/earphones issue! Its very usefull to me :hugs: and yes of course i will do the copy paste thing, I just would love your opinion of course about the Unbreakable but also in the Booted and Kuberas fields. BIG HUGS!!!

4 Likes

Review:

I think we can safely say that majority of Us have used or recommended this field for when we want to empower ourselves, to push forward, to believe in us, to dream big again, to overcome fears etcā€¦

But this part here is an amazing addition to this field we might forget:

From the description:

I remembered i got help here and there from the beginning but after a while it was my ā€œstand tall again or rise above hard situations that might try pushing me down here and thereā€

So after a while feeling this field integrated and semi permanent i stopped listening to it daily like before and would skip a lot of days etc

Ironically during the past month or so not listening to it much, i found myself working triple what i had to because instead of 4 people i should have in my team i was left with none, working like a chicken without head running all over, trying to meet my goals.

I could not find people to hire skilled enough for the job and had reached everywhere and every one i knew but i couldnt find any one for the job.

I started playing this again but just to feel empowered as to push through on my own again without wondering if i could take this long enough to wait, and having my bosses pressuring me hard in the mean time lol

And its when after 2 weeks listening this again daily x 3 sometimes more, its when i realized the part i mentioned above!

In only 2 weeks ive got 2 amazing people perfectly suitable for the job, in fact beyond my expectations, best part with minimum effort (i had already said f** it i guess its gonna be me alone for a while :muscle:t4: )

One of them literally came out of the blue asking for the position i was looking for :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And the other one, was recommended by someone that works at a different department i barely talk to but i crossed paths at the parking lot.

-hi
Hi whats up?
-all good you?

Good. Btw i have this cousin that just moved here and he is looking for a job he is this and that maybe theres a spot for him in your dept?

That was it. Interviewed him, got him in 3 days working, and in like 4 days right before this month ending hes got half of the budget i have to make for the month hahah holy dang!!

So i went from having no one
My bosses on my case
Almost the one branch at the bottom of the budget to just 3 days before the month closes climbed up to second, and we have like 4 more meetings that are almost sure shot and can literally makes us win the month!!!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

So theres that amigosā€¦

Dont forget to use this field and loop it like is going out of business if you need that extra hand or push from others to build up and reach your goals as well!!

šŸ„·šŸ»šŸ˜‡

33 Likes

Thanks for that awesome testimonial Luna :pray::heart:

Didnā€™t use it as well for a month, and got back to it yesterday. This field is indeed invaluable.

Truly beneficial on my side regarding insecurities and even despair when it comes up.

Iā€™ve had some rough challenges and this has been giving me the power to work my way through it :muscle::muscle:

13 Likes

Using this field daily for 2 months now
When thoughts does come up which try
to stop me their got immediately washed away
from my mind and I go further as if nothing happened

26 Likes

Do you think Dream add those or you had a conversation cause I donā€™t see them in description?

Its per experience. Personal experience mine and of others so take what resonates and leave out the rest or non at all its up to you :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Our bodies are our gardens - to the which our wills are gardeners - W.S

This is my favorite field from Dream as of now.

This is IT. The cheat code for transcending this game of life.

Buy it and then accomplish all you desire.

Omae ga Nanbā Wan da!!

28 Likes

:fist:t5:

1 Like

@anon46520955 - I so delight in your words. You have such a beautiful, lyrical way of communicating your experience of the fields. Thank you for letting this empath feel them through you! Blessings! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:blush: you are welcome, i hope you get it and tell us about your experiences x

7 Likes