About the Ask for Advice category

Feel free to ask about which audios to use and for suggestions.

A post was split to a new topic: Which audio to remove cyst on scalp?

A post was split to a new topic: Throat Ache Advice

Hi @Cosmorrita welcome to the forum

From my understanding they both can conflict, so the simple solution is to listen to height booster first and once you have reached your desired height you can use the breast enhancement audio.

2 Likes

Sirs
I am new member , I am happy to join your honorable forum & I am grateful for the chance given to join,.
I just find your good name on YouTube & I am very appreciate contribution to our society, may God bless you and grant you even bigger & bigger success in fulfilling your mission,.
I find out the following fields which could be great help , I am concern whether those could be conflicting in using them on daily basis 3-4 times each, either with an interval timing between each other or playing them one after one continuously,. the fields are :

1. Heart restoration
    Stem cell targeted heart
    Automated cardio

2. Kidney regeneration
    Stem cell targeted Kidney

3. Super metabolism boost
    Burn Fat
    Full body detox

4. Automated upper body workout
    Automated leg day
    Automated calves and feet

5. Permanent brain enhancer

Thank you for your kindness response
Have great day
Meir

Hello , I have a question

Is there an audio for the 6th sense from Sapien medicine

Many thanks for your help. :heart:

hi there i have been listing Energetically Programmed Audio how long i have to listen the audio to get result and how could i make it permanent ?

[quote=“gpo, post:1, topic:1091”]
Hello, there is no audio for anorexia. Any suggestions? Thanks-.

Hello happy to be here with you)) I ask for advice: what field can be used to get rid of age spots on the skin of the face?
Thank you for your reply :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love to tell you my story but its intricated, long and maybe even unbelievable. Long story short, I suffer a robbery of millions of pesos (Mexican $) and Im struggling so hard with debts because of that episode, Im in touch with really powerfull people who can help me at least to have a better income and theres always a glimpse that some doors will be open and boom, suddenly things fades away.

About love weell… always getting compliments here and there about my inner and outward beauty, Im kind of it girl in my city -just to give you context, not being conceited or vain- (if they knew what Im going through…) and Im alone since long time ago. Its ok however after so many years would be nice to have someone to take care of, and he cares of me.

Im always trying to be strong and dont let me drag for victimism but honestly I dont want the situation to get out of control. What would you suggest me? Do you think my Gumroad stack its ok for my purpose?

1 Like

Hey @anon46520955 its me again! Hope I did it well!! Here it is the copy paste to continue the topic and thank you again!

1 Like

Yassss :relieved: ill get back to this tomorrow ok? Im about to :sleeping::sleeping: im tired!

Also mean while im sure others will help! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Nice dreams you beauty!

1 Like

Ok im back, :slightly_smiling_face:

When something big happens to us in terms of finances the damage and hole left is more than just in the wallet. And thats the first thing we need to address (of course when we are trying to energetically change the luck to our side therefore have money coming into our life again, hopefully asap)

In your case you were robbed. Without knowing the details whatever way the robbery happened, you were naive and or trust someone or something or a mechanism or transaction that ended up in losing money.
And for what you said being millions in MXP (still a lot of money)

The event impacts:

Your self worth
Your trust in others but harder in yourself
Your mental, physical and emotional state
Your sleep
Your family
Your relationship

And leave you with

Anxiety
Sadness
Frustration
PTSD
Anger
Self pitty
Heart broken
Insecurity
Fears
Blockages
Imbalance in your energy systems
Weak Aura

Etc etc

So you need to heal those things first or along the money audios.

Most important thing is:

LET that money GO. Mentally and emotionally.
Forgive those who robbed you. Yep hard but its a must and not impossible of course.

Forgive - yourself.

Believe in the process. Your life path and process.

Surrender to what is. No matter what hardship you might endure in the near future and probably some months. Still dont look back. Not yet :wink:

Remember when we surrender and simply trust the process and that if we are good people good things or even better things will come for us… then that actually happens faster because no matter what happens in life the lesson and test of letting go is always present in every step. And when we learn to let go of big things… bigger things and opportunities will fall in front of us, why? Because on the way up, on the way to success, losing is part of the process and letting go is the lesson, to prove we can handle big things and move forward. Good or bad.

And when we master that dynamic… we become UNBREAKABLE :relieved::sunglasses: and this is why i let commenting on that audio to talk on this thread.

That sounds all a beautiful process and not hard but yeah its hard af and can take long or even a lifetime to recover from something big and a lot of people never even recover or worse… end their life because all closed and became dark in front of them.

Luckily we have Captain. :hugs:

And then we can achieve and automate processes much faster and easier.

So the process is:

Surrender
Let go
Heal
Get strong again

You have many fields for this, if you want, meditate a bit with your higher self or whatever you believe in.
Then check all audios in the three channels…
focus on the ones to raise the vibration, clean your aura, call in for intercession, calm your mind, love and forgiveness etc and see what calls you and build a stack, share it with us if you want.

Or you can try what i suggest or what others might suggest as well :hugs:

If i was you id do: (all fields 2 or 3 times its ok daily)

Ptsd
Brain magnetic stimulation
Outlook retrainer
Unbreakable

Become whole
Forgiveness
Anger management
Unconditional love

Or get the Coherence Heart and you wouldnt need the previous 4 i mentioned.

Throw in some intercessions you feel called to add
Free or not

Some luck fields free or not

And nullify/amplify planetary effects (once a day)

Or get Navagraha Homam (since you feel like blocked beyond normalcy and who knows… yeah maybe this situation what written in the stars for you in your natal chart :tipping_hand_woman:t2: If you believe in that) so this powerful audio can erase that and protect you from further fuckery lol plus bring you all the positive from planets … it really is powerful.

Id also get Shatachandi or Maha Ganapati for blessings on the new beginnings.

But if you cant or dont want to spend more then we have plenty of intercession audios for free. Like even the new live exclusive meditation one that was released today in Dream Seeds channels that must be dopeeee!! :heart_eyes: even just keeping that one alone at low volume throughout the day im sure will raise your vibration and luck fast!!

Thats it for now hehe :innocent:

All the best!! :muscle:t4:

Lol almost forgot.

Kubera of course

2 Likes

test

1 Like

Oh my God I’m wordless, there is so much information in your answer, you made me think so much.

Yeah the robbery was a trust betrayled matter, however I dont keep any anger against she, (I may eeeeven say she helped me -in the strangest way lol- in my growth) and yes I guess it was something that just happened and complaining and feeling self pity wont help me much; the thing is to move forward, let go and focus about giving my best in the day to day about my feelings, thoughts, emotions, actions, even my appearance, kindness, punctuality, and between much other things, of course, FOCUS IN THE PRESENT MOMENT WITH GRATTITUDE.

My daily basis audios are:

Auric energy body repair about 4 times while my shower,
Charisma and glamour x 3
Attract more love into your life x 2
Love Graviton x 3 (I LOVE the music)
Alien intercession for about an hour (when Im already at office doing my work)

All of these through my routine trhough work

Then of three hours and while working:
Superhuman genius x 2
Unlock your brains full potential x 5

Then around 3 pm, Kuberas blessing x 2 each one (meditating)

And finally, to sleep,

Booted Bhoots x 3
Kuberas x 2 each one
The Unbreakable x 6

I NNEEEEDDD so bad The Lucky Horse Shoe field from teespring, hopefully I can get it soon cause you know $. But I know it wont be so long to get it.

Also in december I will get The Energy Awakening Course, sure it will make me see results faster from my LOVED AUDIOS.

As you said, luckily we have Captain.

Ooohhh by the way, I told sweet Kubera, “dear Kubera, guardian of the North and Granter of wealth, in the most respectfull way, I ask you if somebody ask for my help give me the way to give them my hand” (as the audio description says) and well YEEEESSS somebody super random came to me for that, so I think even that is part of the process.

BY THE WAY IM CROSSING FINGERS IN DECEMBER THE TAGS CAN BE AVAILABLE TO GET MY REACH FOR THE STARS TAG, in my mind I know for sure what my petition will be.

AND, the last but not the least, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU @anon46520955, you have no idea how much you touched my heart with hope when I feel desperate, honestly its not common on me but there are times…

Ooooh aand by the way, my intention is to back to workout early tomorrow. I always exercise while listening SLD (3/7 times depending how much time I have) and Oh my GOD its like I can be working out so hard, it pushes me forward WAY MORE THAN A BIG SPOON OF NITRIC OXID :face_with_hand_over_mouth: so this one will be going back to my list.

1 Like

Hi Luna! So let me tell you, Im so excited since today Ive got the Lucky horse shoe and clovers, the Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna and the Navagraha Homam (i loved the way you described the astral chart issue).

I would appreciatr so much your opinion about this: do you think booted bhoots should be played weekly? And about the Lakshmi and Navagraha ones, I will make a trial for a week and then use them monthly (any suggestion? You really have this wisdom to put your words and considerations in a gorgeous way).

I am so certain that giving my best in all areas of my life along with these audios will have no price.

Always with my beloved Unbreakable since the main reason I got it is because of the people willing to give you an extra hand to have mutual benefits and succeed as you recently said.

And not forgetting my Alien intercession…Im relatively beginning so I know there I will have to put time and patience to let the audios do their magic :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

Wow congratulations!!

All of them will help you big time!!

Your bright successful future is opening up in front of you :partying_face::nerd_face:

I play booted bhoots daily lol too much jealousy around :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But you dont have to, id usually play new fields daily whichever is so i can really feel the impact in my aura/energy/body etc and to get them kind of integrated with Me, then it depends how i feel i need them, what i feel my Higher Self is hinting at Me etc

But then like once a week x 3

And see if i feel it more or less

These fields are powerful so its up to you, just with the flow of how you feel and your instincts :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is the best advice for how to play them since you have them all

1 Like

Always so kind @anon46520955! thank you so much, I really appreciate your words :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know I have to try things by myself and not asking every single doubt, it is just that you have this knowledge and experience. Just the last one, booted bhoots and Kuberas are ok to play them with earphones? Not that much because of somebody else listening since you already told me its ok to listen to them very low. My concern is because the time I use to hear them my sister is always near with the tv on so with the earphones the external noises goes away from my attention. Thank you since now :hugs::heart: