The Unbreakable

Just beautiful?
Is gorgeous!

1 Like

Guess I know what field Im buing next, lol.
I wonder how many hours daily Dream work? So many new fields and if we assume one field=10 hours (probably more at times) its mindblowing.

7 Likes

Welp.

Last night i listened to it 3 times.

Then i added it x 3 at the end of the stack to sleep, today im off work and going nowhere lol so i was like ok i guess ill see things from tomorrow on.

I was supposed to move to a new place tomorrow all was done and settle but then all of a sudden things changed (too long to give details and not relevant) and in matter of one hour i was left with no place to move to plus a delay at work because of a sudden last minute job i actually didnt want to take on. :flushed:

I was like well damn.

I started feeling upset building up
Frustrated
Annoyed

And worst like the little voice “ugh now what?! :unamused:”

And then i heard “solutions, solutions dont worry they are coming” :sweat_smile: my heart area got hot and started laughing and now im in a great mood thinking of all possibilities this sudden change of events can bring.

25 Likes

I just sent this to Captain.

I didnt want post it here because then haters doubters jealous lurkers be mocking and calling us fanatic, under spells, brainwashed etc :unamused:

But you know what? No. Im not gonna let them. I know how my life has rapidly changed and grown the past 4 years, i know what ive felt, and what im doing and the level Dream brings to this plane, cant compare. :woman_shrugging:t2: This is our home to encourage each other and then ripple outwards to a world that so desperately needs it.

So here is a rapid result of this field:

31 Likes

I think it can replace Knight Mindset + whole Millionaire Album as Luna said

4 Likes

And this replaces the extremely confident audio.
It could replace the unwilling power too.

4 Likes

Captain got a professional artist to record this specifically from what I remember. Different than the Blueprint of Life violins, but very upbeat and amazing!!

29 Likes

I dont want to stop playing it!!

10 Likes

And more more.

I thought of that when i had just read the description

But this integrates more.

7 Likes

Small review!

I listened a lot today.

This is basically beast mode. You feel like you can push away distractions and procrastination. Its confidence but more. Its definitely a great, great listen before any ‘tough’ field too. Just try it and see, a beautiful creation!

39 Likes

This replaces apparently:

• Knight,
  • Self-Esteem Audio,
  • Millionaire Mindset,
  • Abundance Mindset,
  • Procrastination
  • Spiritual States of Being?
  • Unstoppable will?

Perhaps a Crucible and Fear Release element also?

I might just save for this as I have Knight alongside all of them…
If you know what else it “replaces” let me know :stuck_out_tongue:
:thinking:

Not to mention that logically should be more powerful and harmonious than the above separately.

19 Likes

So can it be said that this awakens dormant passions, such as those for a certain activity, ability or talent that used to amuse but which due to external factors has thinned?

6 Likes

Knight has that armor bit as well so it’s not a full replacement

5 Likes

Glory + SLR + Intercession + this audio = Best combo ever

12 Likes

I’m thinking Knight/Warrior Mindset + Armor of Light and Glory + The Unbreakable = :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Exactly :heart_eyes:

I was about to comment about the same things.

Guys… I think we all need to take it easy about “yeah it replaces this and this” :grin:
I asked this exact question to Sammy during the last webinar, and he confirmed that all of those new ones do not replace the old ones (self-esteem here per instance).

Those are not replacement, but new Alchemies that Dream is offering us :muscle:

It feels all of that thread is based on the “Sapien Med Anxiety/FOMO”.
If I may, perhaps we could all relax, be done with those endless playlists, focus on what truly matters to us and and enjoy the ride that Captain is taking us into :grin:

28 Likes

Yeah man, my thoughts exactly! Thank you!

6 Likes

Still in remission myself though :rofl:

8 Likes

Aside from my loving rant above (I truly love us guys :grin::pray::heart:), here is my review and tips for that beauty:

(1) This field is very STRONG, looping it yesterday sent me into a deep mental fatigue at the end of the day.

I think for that one we can stick to the usual 2-3 times a day and perhaps leave it some times of integration & “field-rest”.
Perhaps avoiding other audios focused on the mind, except potentially taking turn with SLR & the Warrior that seem to complete it perfectly (more than open to feedbacks & explorations together).

(2) During the whole day, until I reached mental fatigue by over-doing & over-listening to it, opportunities flowed at me to seize. Nothing huge for now but I was blown by it.
My current reality is being very challenging and it is making me feel I/we can make it.

(3) Through my own realizations and others, It put into light some of my hidden victim patterns that I need to take care of in order to move forward & evolve at deeper level.

(4) This morning I am feeling different, not yet where I want to be ofc, but I am feeling better equipped to go in that direction.

One of the realization I had when I woke up this morning is that I have become what is called an empath, despite the ground of being, I have started to suffer and be severely impacted by my own emotions and the ones of others. Now that this is clear, I can work on it.

(5) Pro tip for the ones integrating breathing techniques in their practice:

This beauty really puts into the mood !! :dash:
For those aware of the impact of rythmic breathing, you can synchronize your breath with the two phases where there is violin “beats” (2:2 or 4:4 seems right), then go for breath retention (Kumbhaka) after 5min or so.
(during breath retention I personally love BoL or Light of Savitur or Mass Meditation to go DEEP)

–

Ps: a funny thing that happened over night.

I asked from the LCS (Larger Conscious System / MBT Terminology) to give me more clarity on my current situation and that empath thing, I woke up during the night with “MAOSHAN” screaming in my mind.

Sorry bro @Maoshan_Wanderer you may officially have a new stalker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you dearly @Bronyraur btw, I was led to that feed this morning and it seems like the way to go.

16 Likes

Can you give an example of great combinations with this? Thank you

1 Like