The Unbreakable

I have problems taking responsibility for my life. could this field help me with this problem?

4 Likes

Yes Man , This is a life changing field .

The effects are different if you listen to it pasively or if you listen meditating on it.

It just hit different!

Try it !

There will be no dissapointment

Maybe you want to read my previous post in this topic , other than that keep having a wonderful night man :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for the quick answer, I’ll try it out :blush::pray:

2 Likes

Dont forget to update us Marco ! :)

4 Likes

The effects are stronger if you meditate, can you also talk to this field?

2 Likes

Like setting intention?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Could you please elaborate effects of passive listening?
because I play it while sleeping

1 Like

It could. Depends what is the root cause. But for being emotionally strong, it’s definitely an essential field for me.:muscle:

You can also try Saturn audio.
This planet has the energy of maturity and responsibility. Those with their Saturn returns are probably feeling the full force of it.

Or earth signs like Virgo or Taurus. (Capricorn also would be good but it’s not released yet.)

4 Likes

thank you lilo, i will try saturn

this has helped boost my reach for the stars like a catalyst.

i’ve naturally begun to put more effort into changing my life that no one really talks about:

• getting rid of mail and going paperless by calling companies to stop sending me their mail or helping me opt-out. i personally help trees and less of my information is floating around unshredded.
  • cleaning the house more.
  • washing everyone’s dishes instead of just mine.
  • balancing responsibility and fun. sometimes it feels like both which is a bonus.
45 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :star:

30 Likes

Okay I think it’s been narrowed down to this and a couple other possible things I’m thinking to finally decide to commit to getting them when possible next.

So this WILL help with my apathy towards like, everything?

My ability to be that kind of thinker and person is nonexistent

Like, there’s my depression, physical factors and stuff that turn me into some kind of… disconnected something, but all my life I’ve never been that way. Only thing I care about seeing ever happen is finding a partner before I’m old and dont die alone lol

(Speaking of, fork your haters, Dreamweaver, we want matchmaker agaaain)

3 Likes

THE UNBREAKABLE or KNIGHT/WARRIOR MINDSET?.

I like both. I want to buy one. Which to choose?.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Thanks.

1 Like

What are you wanting from the field that you buy?

That’ll help us tailor our replies to your desires.

2 Likes

I have the same question?
@Dr_Manhattan , Philip Bro can you please advice?

2 Likes

I dont mean to speak for Herr Weiss but he wrote in another topic he was also thinking about whether to get this one or another so i’m not sure he is your best bet lol

Browse through this topic and the knight mindset one, there are some people who have both, maybe you should tag them :wink:

2 Likes

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:
Loved your reply
thanks dear

2 Likes

THE UNBREAKABLE or KNIGHT/WARRIOR MINDSET?.

1.- Best Path in Life Dogtag + Intercession Dogtag + The Unbreakable?.

2.- Best Path in Life Dogtag + Intercession Dogtag + Knight Warrior Mindset?.

Which to choose? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

THANKS.:+1:

4 Likes

They’re both good and useful for everyone I’m sure.
Read the descriptions, put on higher self connection and meditate and file for intuition :)

3 Likes