The Unbreakable

after trying it I will decide, however the idea would be to listen to it as a Blueprint, that is in loop for 2 hours, to make these features become inside me, rather than match them to a specific stack.

4 Likes

Good approach!

3 Likes

Itā€™s too early to tell if itā€™s spam, scam or marketingā€¦ lol, youā€™d be surprised how those go. Just donā€™t assume a thing yet, careful with your personal info & talking too much. On the flip side, could be legit

What a khatarnak attitude it gives no words to describe

2 Likes

First listen. Felt cold chills all over my back.

Iā€™ve been holding on to two completely contradictory world views. I was taken in very deep by both of them. It was a mind breaking experience. But my desire to see reality as it is kept me there. While listening to this, I saw where both views met together.

An opportunity that is just a little out of my reach came to mind. It would take just a little effort on my part to make it at least possible. Now I feel like putting in that effort could be worth my time and I plan to do it today. Before, I felt like trying would be a waste of time.

I feel like my goals and plans for today are worthwhile. Before they were simply plans but not things I felt motivated about.

The whole vibe of the field is ā€œYou can do thisā€. Or even just ā€œYou Canā€.

32 Likes

I can hardly stop listening to this. It feels too good. Canā€™t believe how much I needed this field.

25 Likes

Same same.

Gradually dissolving all insecuritiesā€¦ Installing a whole new level of confidence and beingness.

Bringing wholesome experiences in our realities to integrate it fully :grin::pray:

18 Likes

It is :slight_smile:
Hope you are enjoying the trip as much as i !

9 Likes

You know
what are the thoughts are coming

Life is curse & death is rescue (mukti)

1 Like

my mindset is pretty far from the goal-oriented one as growing up there were too many people around me saying that if itā€™s not working, work even harder which doesnā€™t ā€˜workā€™.

i looped this for a bit in the morning and it helped me gradually do simple things that iā€™ve been holding off on like cleaning and researching better dog care.

i find itā€™s more fun to do things when i have people i can talk to about it. my fellow dog owning friend and i had a great time talking about dog stuff and i realized i was actually interested instead of feigning my interest.

18 Likes

really early to post another update, but this works well with my mindset.

iā€™m feeling more courage to actually live.

i realized how much fear iā€™ve been taught just to live because there were so many restrictions in my life.

i realized that i grew up with my computer because it was the only thing that i felt i had a sense of control on what i wanted to watch and do.

even typing this out i have thoughts telling me not to do it and yet iā€™m going to do it anyways.

it gives me a similar sense of the devil reversed.

31 Likes

Where to buy it

Hi @Shumi if you are unsure where you can buy a certain audio I would suggest you always scroll up to the first post of the thread, the store where you can buy it from is always posted along with the description.

11 Likes

Was not awareā€¦just very new to d forum.Still finding my way

6 Likes

Welcome to our awesome Forum @Shumi :smiley:

When you have some free time you may want to read through @anon46520955 great post, it has a lot of helpful tips to help new members navigate the Forum.

7 Likes

LunaMoon has been a great help

6 Likes

Hands down my top 3 fields, if I had 3 fields to choose for life this would def be one of them. Before I bought this audio I was not motivated by calisthenics as I found it really boring but after a few loops of this, I couldnā€™t lift weights today because lack of car ride to my friends gym so my mind decided to let me crank a 25 minute calisthenics workout and Iā€™m sitting here typing this sweating like a camel t the Sahara desert. Hands down this is a must for my people out there plus itā€™s so cheap. Itā€™s also helping me start my web design skills and I stopped procrastinating completely.

20 Likes

Yeeeahā€¦

I need this. And its SUCH a blessing its price point is where it is at.

Iā€™m the type of gangsta who has been solely focusing on spiritual growth at the exclusion of giving a shit about my life, giving it direction, being productive in expanding my circumstances and setting and accomplishing goals, and most of all, stopping my lifelong handicap ofā€¦ not sure if Iā€™d say itā€™s lacking confidence so much as having any sort of drive.

Thing is I have no care for really achieving or doing much other than finding and having a person in my life.

I donā€™t know why but thatā€™s the only real thing I have ANY care about. But that wonā€™t realistically turn into anything more or other than what it is and has been, just like literally anything else.

I know this field wonā€™t impact that but it will assist in my medium term goals I have of for example finally getting a car, which has not turned into anything for lack of motivation. My psyche really has issues in all these areas.

This field also wont be a total fix all for everything but the same part of me that told me that plasma protocol and blueprint of life is doing the same thing regarding this field, soā€¦ Screw it letā€™s do it, at least financially justifying and accommodating this is orders of magnitude easier than those other two with this.

Hope to have success stories in the future :)

18 Likes

You will have them :muscle:

11 Likes

I was led to this audio through intuition/IPF.
Looks interestingā€¦ a bit like the glory tag.

5 Likes