The Unbreakable

+1 for the team, this one is a savior :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Quick review/story about this field. At least I think itā€™s due mostly to using this field because Iā€™ve been using only this one, and occasionally Blueprint, Hand of Glory and Ojas this past week.

One of my employees has been having an issue with the way he talks to customers. In both tone, and words, it can come across as rude and/or condescending to people who donā€™t know him, and know not to take it personally. Iā€™ve brought it up to him in the past, but he got extremely defensive about it, basically making it other peopleā€™s fault and wasnā€™t open to seeing how he could change it.

However, this time when I brought it up, he actually listened. And not only did he accept what I was saying, he even came to the cognition of where it came from. In short, the way his parents - mostly his mom, talked to him and talks to others, in general. She talks to everyone as if theyā€™re ā€œkindergarteners or mentally challengedā€ and sure enough, this is what he does as well.

Of course, when an employee is talking that way to customers, it can be a problem. So anyway - at least he sees it now, is aware of it and said heā€™s going to practice being more aware/conscious of it. Obviously I canā€™t say that this was 100% because of only this field, Iā€™m not sure of that - but I do think it definitely helped.

41 Likes

Iā€™ve been focusing on this for the past few days. Lately getting a lot of flashes of insight, such as ā€œwhy didnā€™t I think of that before?? Itā€™s so simple and obviousā€ solutions to little problems, which at low- or no-cost, would improve my workflow or relationships in small ways that could add up.

Small example: lack of coordination and communication about events. Solution: set up a shared calendar.

In hindsight, it was such a ā€œDuh!ā€ answer, but for some reason it hadnā€™t occurred to me, or maybe it had, but I had dismissed it or pushed it to the back of my mind, or forgot about it.

In the GTD system, If you have 2 minutes to do it, donā€™t put it off, do it NOW.

The field is giving me a ā€œcan doā€ attitude. The problem with me is I often donā€™t start on something because I think itā€™s a bad idea, and itā€™s going to fail, so why bother. Pessimistic perfectionist.

But a little voice is saying: Well why donā€™t you try first?

In sassier moments itā€™s more of in the tone of: ā€œBut did you even try?ā€ :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

Iā€™ve been identifying and getting rid of those ā€œpebbles in your shoeā€. The small things we donā€™t realize are affecting us negatively, but when theyā€™re addressed, what a relief! When youā€™re not bogged down by the nitty-gritty, it frees up your mind to focus on other things. Thereā€™s so much junk in our minds. I often forget to do a brain dump, so I carry all of that minutiae and it clogs me up.

Not all ā€œpositiveā€ effects: had an argument with my partner, which is unpleasant, but surprisingly, it was quite productive, because it resulted in action plans and ways both parties could improve, moving forward. As I was suggesting ā€œwell why donā€™t weā€¦ā€, I surprised myself at how sensible it was, and my partner also agreed that it was worth a try.

So aside from attracting people who can help you with success, maybe this also incresses the spirit of cooperation and collaboration, which benefits all parties.

I have to mention for context that I also have Sacred Flower, IPF, and SLR tags. But the increase in breakthroughs have been noticeable after adding Unbreakable. (I have not been listening to any other creativity fields.) Itā€™s like hiring a creative ā€œyoung bloodā€ to join the team, who has fresh ideas and isnā€™t hampered by the institutionalized thinking of the long-time staff (who tend to stick to something because itā€™s what weā€™ve always done), so they see the flaws in old systems, and can suggest ways to update and upgrade.

43 Likes

Did you ever watched those main characters from movies /anime that get instantly inner fire to defeat the boss and get op in rather of seconds? how is that feeling? how it feels that spiritual power?

The Unbreakable feeling like

It really makes you put hands on the wheel and revamp your ā€œwarrior spiritā€ .

The song its really a trip to a valley or kingdom if you like that scenarios .

If you are enjoying some of the ā€œconfidence /will power fieldsā€ this is for you .

Mind chatt was a lot slow , like that inner tiny talk its gone .

From this

To this

Hope all can enjoy it , its truly a gift , thank you :smiley:

45 Likes

This whould probably have empathic shielding/jealousy reflection in it?

1 Like

Woah way out of my budget. If I got this one for free and got super rich I would purchase everything in your store!

If you were super rich wouldnā€™t you just donate?

8 Likes

We only buy things here to own them!!! HOW COULD YOU THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING GOOD !!!

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND

2 Likes

There are plenty on youtube to attract money you havent listened to any?

Loop this one

9 Likes

This field is soo crazy guys, and the soundtrack is on point alsoā€¦ this is a must-have

14 Likes

Oh man this field got me through today. Some days my work makes me want to cry, and some days it actually does.

It was one of those latter days, where I wanted to cry over spilled milk. But I looped the field a few times, (okay and stuffed my face with comfort carbs) and soon my sanity returned and I was able to regain some calm and carry on.

A simple way to describe the effect for me is: it turns mountains into molehills.

Itā€™s the friend with the kind and encouraging voice that says, ā€œHey! You got this.ā€ Then you realize the source of the voice is you.

Iā€™m often doing it the other way around: magnification, or catastrophizing. (If anybody is familiar with CBT, itā€™s one of the ten common cognitive distortions, or the distorted ways of thinking that could be present in people with depression and/or anxiety, and other conditions.)

But with this one I think of the saying: Itā€™s a bad day, not a bad life.

So Iā€™m learning to breathe and reminding myself to take it one day at a time.

37 Likes

Read also this feedback

3 Likes

:100:

10 Likes

From another topic, but itā€™s okay to bring it back here

19 Likes

Seems as this is being played out in my life rn and its a wholesome experience indeed, thanks captain

7 Likes

Took me a few listens but effects finally starting kicking in internally. An inner fire lit and a stronger will to succeed is what Iā€™m beginning to feel.

24 Likes

:muscle:t5::triumph:

4 Likes

Purchased!

5 Likes

Congratulations!!!

I bet this field will answer all the forum questions before you make them :joy::nerd_face:

This and of course The Air Revitalizer :grin::blush:

Enjoy it! And keep us posted with your experience.

Any idea yet how or when or along what youll use it?

5 Likes

smileys arenā€™t enough to express how much you made me laugh

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes