The Universal Om

6 Likes

I bought this one and Iā€™m respectfully hesitant to use it. I take this particular field too seriously. Or very seriously at least. I remember the craziest things happening when I listened to Vibration of Creation. Wild all over the place reactions from people. The full range from good to bad (nothing too bad) but people definitely had some reaction. I didnā€™t feel that different. Happier basically but nothing crazy. The outside world seemed to notice me using this field more than I did.

So I have a lot of respect for this new NFT. Iā€™m like "oh man I want thisā€¦ " and yet at the same time "hold on manā€¦ " cause I have no idea whatā€™s going to happen.

Thatā€™s me with most fields more or less. Not knowing what is going to happen until I try it for myself. But this time is a little different.

I put it on and feel just something a little funny and take it off real quick because I donā€™t know whatā€™s about to happen. That is not like me.

Anyone used this much yet? Care to share a little please?

21 Likes

i feel it is a booster of everything you do in the not material world. no more no less. just a hunch i havenot bought it yet.

6 Likes

What advantage does this have when compared to the vibration of creation?

3 Likes
  • Itā€™s more refined than the audio which means you will integrate the vibration better in the longer run. Less stress to your system means you can raise your energies higher until you get to the end point of the day.

• No sound - also sound itself if too long played will cause fatigue and will stress your system over time so you need faster a pause until you can continue
    (also drains your higher refined resources which doesnā€™t happen with the NFT)

• You are able to boost your field way faster trough the vibration of OM if you work active with the fields since i assume you dont play two or multiple fields trough the same output.

• Chanting Mantras are enhanced also any other intention as this act as a booster of any frequency. Some might think well that also works with the audio but not everyone likes to hear sound during his practice

I guess if someone isnā€™t too serious or doesnā€™t need the best tool at the moment itā€™s really not a must-have especially if you have already the audio but if you care about things like resourcemanagement itā€™s a big upgrade compared to the audio. Itā€™s very important to manage that properly otherwise if you have practices where you draw serious high energies you will be pretty fast ā€œout of fuelā€.

I think dream didnā€™t designed vibration of creation to be couple hrs or more played so itā€™s not a big deal if you have a 40hz isochronic beat running but on the longer runs i notice a faster fatigue from that extra effect compared to the mandala - another big advantage if someone likes to run these fields longer.

Yes, VoC creates a stronger buzz but that doesnā€™t mean its more effective.

24 Likes

So this field will help me to be able to wear/use more nfts and audios? I have so many audios and NFTs i cant use them all.

2 Likes

I got this couple days ago and my energy system is starting to go crazy, I feel a lot of blockages specifically in my throat chakra

What can I do to go through this process of vibrational uplifting?

3 Likes

I would recommend a daily session of relaxation, Yoga Nidra or similar.

2 Likes

To answer your question, I feel that this NFT is going to naturally help you with that. The blockages is you feel you have them truly will be overcome in the initial stages. Like a member recommended, supplement this NFT with good habits like eating healthy and sleeping soundly.

4 Likes

did you buy @Cathroulette

No Iā€™m just holding back to buy a few other fields I have in mind.

2 Likes

Yeah I believe it will naturally help but i was really feeling them last night :sweat_smile: so I looped blockage removal overnight

4 Likes

I know we have mana circuits and such for energy blockages, but energy blockage removal seems to always hit the right spots! It goes directly to where the blockage is and completely dissolves it - and miraculously after 8 minutes it is like the energy body is able to breathe again! A very profound creation really.

Ahh this thread bumping made me really thinking again of Universal om! It never left my mind but these days itā€™s been coming back strong!

Iā€™ve been combating with vibration of creation audio until the time comes for this one :smiley:

8 Likes

Yup feels amazing

I donā€™t even have VoC so this experience is raw and new to me

1 Like

The raw infusion of Creation is absolutely my favorite part about it! I love all vibration series but I hold this one very dear to me! Enjoy this one :relieved::relieved:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what Desireeā€¦ Iā€™ve been reading VOCreation testimonials to help me understand how deep the effects of this NFT can be cause both are based on similar lines. Thatā€™s a 600 post thread so I took my time reading everything :stuck_out_tongue: But I am thinking, this is even better than the audio and I have to definitely have it it in this life. Cause vibrational change aligns many other things into place in life.

4 Likes

No doubt about this and also much smarter.

5 Likes

Mint #223, nice 7 my favorite number

8 Likes

I own this, obvs! Can someone post the high res image? Im gonna make a poster:) ty

2 Likes

https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmYsZC3UyQwJNPNwwqmjbAQT1uSd5CtsdDjRZkByYfBppF

2 Likes