The Universal Om

A unique mandala, with original artwork meant to give you that 24/7 energetic upliftment. A vibrational alignment that can be a bit much for some.

82 Likes

Is there any difference in Mandala and NFTs?

so this is like the VOC audio in an NFT. Nice

9 Likes

13 Likes

21 Likes

Wow…
I’ll be back for this one.
Thank you, this is one great gift.
Thanks a lot… :heart:

10 Likes

@Captain_Nemo , you don’t take rest, do you?

I too want to be as productive as you :grin:

The artwork is beautiful :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

800 Copies available!

15 Likes

this is beautiful @AkiraTheWild @Limael

5 Likes

16 Likes

@Hauru Great :heart_eyes::heartbeat:!!!

it will be in my list of fields to buy, just after “the conceptual realization” :grin:

5 Likes

Yes! I’m tempted again, I’m a Libra, and I can’t extricate myself from beautiful things @Limael
:relaxed:

7 Likes

Can someone please explain to my simple brain why the Universal Om is so cheap and how it’s different from the Ascension-naut so i can decide if i need this beautiful creation?
:pray:

9 Likes

I think this field could help with physical changes too - except from spiritual - because of my experience with Vibration of Creation.

It gets the body ready for change and growth.

Does it work when opened on my laptop? I only want it to work when I open it

9 Likes

Is this energetically similar to the Magi pendant?

2 Likes

How cool!
Does somebody know if this works only for the owner while wearing it or also for the environment (radiating all the time)?

2 Likes

This mandala is an NFT :slightly_smiling_face:
The mandala’s NFT features activate for the owner(s) once added within their crypto wallet

5 Likes

Ascension is different than alignment
Alignment removes the first three letters of disharmony
whereas ascension, its a little more complex than that; you recognize turbulence will occur; it’s the willingness to die whilst alive, a series of purges if you will- but can ultimately yield a harmony and alignment unlike no other; you would remain in a constant state of this
But
Each of these are important in their own right.
Alignment is like a bone; straight yst sturdy; it raises you up. It compliments ascension because again the latter is a tretirious path
You could use this as cushioning; its vibration is strong to make sure you don’t fall too low (since again the ego deaths can be quiet heavy; especially in the midst of it.)

But someone correct me if i’ve mixed up the terminology/ or am wrong

(Personally, I think this would be very complimentary for those seeking the ascensionaut)

Edit: well ok i see the fallacy of what i wrote before. Because the higher you vibe, the more you’re aligned.
Alignment is your essence the higher up you’re at
Chaos of even the planets at a certain point the more you go “u” cannot do you harm even

20 Likes

Oh.
Sometimes for people that are seekers/ students of ascension but
are not fully mature yet to bear its brunt (i reckon even the original ascension description (tag) wrote “be careful with this”)
You can seriously get hurt. This would ensure you don’t

(Now that I think about it, this is sorta reminding me of a portion of the negentropic hunpo’s thread)

Or a non ascension example : mental health
Lets say you are in a crisis mode, you don’t want to call 911 but if you don’t you know you will carry out with your “plan”
This. Wow. Would help with you major time.

Ego dissolution with this would be wow
Ego dissolution with this, and emotional alchemy, double wow

Its wows on wows

Wow
lol

18 Likes

I think this is an important NFT for those seeking enlightenment/salvation and such as their final goal. (Said that cause many of us are not free from our material desires) very few people on this planet are such. Most of us have this feeling that we’re separate from the Source/Ego in them.

Om is the sound of Parabrahma. The creator of the universe. It is said that the energies of the entire congregation of gods/dieties is present in that one single syllable. Some also say that it’s the sound that was produced when the universe was being created. With this field it’s impossible to go back to lowly vibrational state. It’s like being on a forever high (in a good way) and always reaching closer to the Source

It seems to be a must have for those serious about their spiritual upliftment.

Personally I would’ve bought this up immediately but I’m saving up for Shielding Protection priority.

24 Likes

18 Likes