Mass Meditation Friday 6/2

Sammy and Capt, the tag team champions of the last decade :+1:. They took Joey and Jobets title

1 Like

Dude chill!

1 Like

What a delight it was to see familiar names gathering together. Sorry I had to leave in the middle silently, but it was a perfect topic at perfect timing. Thank you @SammyG, @Borisju, and everyone else who attended :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@SammyG I said I didn’t feel much at the time, but things definitely changed greatly as a result, starting with the very next day (our maybe that same night?). Started breaking that wall. :pray:

2 Likes

I think someone mentioned there is an Om field?

Possibly also this

I am now a father of a beautiful baby girl! It really is like entering a portal into a whole new life of immense love and responsibility. Look forward to every part of it.

My wife had to induce through c-section so I’m going to have to do most of the heavy lifting in the first several weeks-months. So I will be gone for a while!

But I will still handle my current commitments I have for some things such as ongoing disputes, ES pendant sales, marketplace and forum emergencies. I have also found a way to get the course back up so I will contact about that when I can in due time as well.

But even with mention of these things, I will still be gone for a while and unavailable to most. I trust you guys will be well.

47 Likes

So happy for you Sammy!

7 Likes

Congratulations!!!
We all know you will be a great father

11 Likes

Congratulations Sammy!
Her soul is probably extremely happy of having you as her father in this incarnation!
So much wisdom to learn from you :hugs:

8 Likes

Congratulation!!!

6 Likes

Ayeeeee :fire::fire::fire: Congratulations! :confetti_ball::tada:

7 Likes

Congrats SammyG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!

8 Likes

Congratulations Sammy! :baby:t4: Wishing you both a few extra hours of sleep and may the joy of parenthood bring even more happiness into your life!

7 Likes

Congrats Sammy, enjoy this new journey!

6 Likes

Congratulations and much love to the three of you!
Enjoy those precious moments Sammy :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Congrats new daddy!

May you and your family be blessed.

Always love to hear good news!

5 Likes

Congratulationssssss :heart::heart::heart::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Haha
Enjoy

5 Likes