The Voice of Reason Audio Release

This is not an NFT your sister can play your field (just direct family, spouse and sister/brother can )

4 Likes

Not sure if anyone has encountered this, but I have noticed a pretty interesting “side effect” from this field… :

I have noticed this the past few days. I have a midday stack consisting simply of the three negentropic treasures + the entire mandelbrot symphony. The moment when Voice of Reason starts playing, I have noticed my body responding more directly to my thoughts and words (in my mind). I would use some positive affirmations in that short period of time and would feel almost “charged” afterwards.

I shared this with @Rosechalice and she immediately said that this would thus combine well with The Malleable Ego, which was exactly what I was thinking :smiley:

Try this field out if you haven’t yet. Perhaps there was a reason that this was a standalone release.

8 Likes

Vishuddha chakra, the throat chakra governs the communication abilities, the words and the power of speech. Using this power for positive affirmations is an awesome application of this field :star2:

4 Likes

Absolutely.

The throat chakra not just governs what/how we talk but strongly about our insecurities, fears, phobias and then those affect directly how we think and what we think.

Also i have always strongly felt and believe the throat chakra all the way through the back/neck’s C1 and C2 vertebraes are the gatekeeper to the upper chakras and ascension.

Inner voice = thoughts.

And just the name itself

The voice OF REASON

even though we know the meaning or role in that phrase is pretty much talk with facts and in a good manner, good health.

6 Likes

Love the Witcher reference

Voice of Reason
Sword of Destiny

1 Like

OMG, manifesting by using affirmations while listening just happened to me! I used it with affirmations before a big presentation, and literally the affirmation I kept saying to myself…well someone repeated it to me, and not someone I have many conversations with. “You killed it.” I did also listen to Blarney Stone because of the extra charm element, and the meeting went so much more beautifully than any of us ever expected. I don’t even remember most of it, I just went with the flow. This seems like THE field to use with affirmations.
Also, on a side note, tonight I listened to Grief Loss and Loneliness on YT a couple times and then this, and went back to Grief and my throat is really achy, like I have a lump in it. And I keep tearing up randomly. I have done a lot of healing on myself and I thought those old wounds were healed, but I guess not. Instead, its stuck in my throat. Listening to this helped loosen and release them. It really is helpful with communication in general, and not just with external situations, but inner ones like intuition as well. I’m excited to see what more it can do!
I have had this field for just under 2 weeks, and so far, it seems to manifest things really easily for me, even if I am not listening to it while saying affirmations. I just play it twice in the morning. A couple of things I have manifested while not listening to the audio are: I got out of a work trip that I really did not think I could get out of. I also manifested a lamp after saying in my head a few times that I needed one.

13 Likes

:smirk: that is an amazing discovery!

Imagine playing this audio in one device and Malleable Ego and Subconscious Limit Removal v3 in a different device while repeating the affs.

Wot wot :bomb::boom::fire:

Thank you for sharing and congrats! Gonna spread this around!

9 Likes

Hear ye!! hear ye!! :bell::bell:

3 Likes

Yeah that is so cool imo.
This field makes people realise again the power of their own words

5 Likes

Lmao at this entire post but this part is sending me in particular

Its a dog tag that I feel like will benefit me a lot, since I want my heart and voice to connect, and speak from a place of love to others. I don’t understand what there is anything to laugh about from what I wrote, in fact laughing at anything from what some wrote whole heartedly doesn’t seem something that comes from the heart.

People sell their old dog tags try find one

Hmmm.
This discussion appeared here repeatedly.
In the end, it is a creator’s choice, right?
Plus, there are 500 free fields or more? They are available indefinitely.
Plus, also, there had been troubles with dog tags, shipping troubles, particularly during the pandemic. Sammy mentioned they had made losses on the tags.

Reasons are multifaceted; its not always black and white.
Why are there some NFTs with only 10 copies?
I would say, why not?
If everything were available in infinite amounts, would we still appreciate it?

Just some considerations to give perspective

2 Likes

Limited copies make it more fun with the trading section.

It’s just like what designer brands do to create more hype.

Also dog tags can be lost and then have to rebuy but NFTs don’t get lost so it’s safer really

Also most free or Gumroad fields surely cover most areas one needs. Voice of charisma tag isn’t something that is ‘needed’ imo

1 Like

Yeah, I was in this threat because I wanted something that helps in terms of communication, and voice of charisma, I have heard really helped with that, however I don’t think its a really essential field, but def a good tool, for that type of thing.

1 Like

New Release: The Power of The Blarney Stone (Cloch na Blarnan)

EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE/SELF ESTEEM BOOST: (Energetically Programmed Audio)

These may help

Okay, thank you.

Now, imagine me having a recording of my own affirmations - using first and second person, to be sure lol, and I play them together with slr3 and other fields (all with/on/through different devices, of course).

Edit: I also have a robot voice (human sounding, pretty close anyway lol) from a text to audio app, I use that too.

“I am a genius”
“you are a genius”

Etc.

I Hear those for a while, now I believe it lol.

3 Likes