The Welcomed

Great news, I feared the opposite.

2 Likes

What volume level do you play it?

2 Likes

Very low. Nobody can hear.
Works anyway

5 Likes

I dont know how ive forgotten to recommend this gem every time i go around bumping threads when there is a sale going on.

This field is a MUST have.

Its just proved itself to me again. Ive been looking for a new Job and applied to hundreds (yes not kidding) jobs for like a month, barely get calls back, this has never happened to me before, but i didnt feel like there was something bing going on i needed to address, no but it was just not happening, the interviews i actually got, i was told in 3 that i was over qualified, or i would feel that rejection from the recruiters like literally “not welcomed” lol mostly because I am not from this country even tho i have permanent residence they would still always chose a local first. Specially jobs from home.

I was listening to this field for (other big reason ill mention in a bit) yesterday when i was like HOLD ON how come i havent played this field these days when i know it has worked for others for interviews etc. So i looped it yesterday and today i woke up to like 5 emails with requests for interviews or to fill out tests for the next steps, 2 calls with an offer and they felt so genuinely engaged with me in the conversations, smiling, embracing me, laughing wot wot?! 2 of them actually said that if i dont get through the next stage they would look with other clients in case someone can fit me in. 🫨

The difference is huge. Huge.

But back to the other reasons why i want to praise this field.

It literally is to have you WELCOMED everywhere with everything.

Things i have used this for and it delivers beautifully:

To connect faster, easier and deeper to Deities, Servitors, Angels, yes even when having the NFTs or having felt already a good connection, when i meditate or play it before it goes “them” just listening looking from afar… to a CLOSE right around you approach with full listening intention, but it feels like if i was family to them, like the best friend, someone they fully trust and are EAGER to help.

When i bought this audio i was working on sales at a hotel, my ex boss bought it too after i recommended it because the meetings with the prospects would go so smoothly, it just simply becomes like being sitting having fun spontaneously with every one that is there, even when you are a complete stranger (and someone they know is trying to sell them something lol) the transactions would go through unless they really didnt have the money.

He still says hi to me sometimes and says that he forgets to play it for a while at times but its when sales are not doing good that he remembers :sweat_smile: and plays it and voila. The ambience changes, the sales room is up beat and cherful, just a nice vibe that of course leads to sales happening.

The music is so soothing and relaxing, it reminds me of the ones that feel like a whole energy of love wrapping you around.

This field to me surpasses Plasma Flower and any other for ambience and to raise the vibration, it feels more intimate, more accepting, engaging with exactly who you are, it opens up people, places, astral realms etc. The possibilities are endless.

So while sitting in my couch right after the last interview feeling like things are changing on my favor, it just hit me…

All we need in this life is to be and feel WELCOMED.

Things fall in place from that point on.

20 Likes

I have this one too, do you use it only environmentally or for your aura as well? I’m thinking it kind of does both

When i got it and when using it i always did thinking it would work on my aura, like exuding all kind of good things so others could feel that and embrace me, while cleaning and uplifting the environment.

But i never really put it in words the exact mechanism i felt it works (in my experience) until today.

The past 2 years since i got it, ive been thinking it worked how i just said it, and i loved it because the extra uses i got to try. The feeling welcomed with Deities etc was something i didnt even try until i read it from @anon83343177 (thank you :raised_hands:) and i confirmed it and was amazing, so i started exploring with Ssrvitors, while meditating or chanting Mantras. but i was so fascinated today with such noticeable change that i just kept thinking about it putting the dots together of my past experiences and yest and today. And i started seeing the whole picture like visualizing even after i commented today.

Putting the dots together made me understand that this field not just feel like it raises the vibration or sprinkles my aura with good energy, no no no.

This is big. ITS WELCOMED. how it happens when you are welcome somewhere? At what point people tell you welcome?

when the door opens

Today i played it after i commented here i wanted to feel it fully connected to it to appreciate all the things i could feel, and the epiphany came about, its like a portal opening every time. The DOOR!! thats why it feels so natural and close to the intimate energy of every one you are in contact with, when i say intimate i mean just like when people opens the doors to their house to you right? Its because they trust you, with everything that is inside their house, their intimate space.

So pretty much where its played the doors are fully open (the portal) , no barriers, no obstacles, because you are in there. Energetically you are in. Accepted. and well, just like a welcomed visitor the hosts focus on you, pay attention to you, treat you well, make you feel at home and comfortable.

The work in this field is really remarkable, i dont even know how exactly Dream did this how exactly it works (actual elements in the field) all i know is that its the Magic Key that opens any door.

Understanding it how i do it now, i can tell that we can direct that “portal” to wherever we want to get in and welcomed.

OBVIOUSLY THIS IS MY UNDERSTANDING, AS ALWAYS TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT

For example im gonna play it first before money stacks. Yessss money is energy and its everywhere in the air but there are also energetic walls and veils in between it and us, wich we try to break through in different ways with different fields, but now with this up front im positive it will flow faster and easier because this open the space and clear it between IT and Me.

Body aims? Yes too. Before my playlists, because i want my aura and body and all be fully open to wlecome the fields and the fields to fully welcome me and embrace me.

Before Lucid Dream fields, at the same time with other device, when playing ones for portals etc etc

I also decided that im gonna use it when im playing Probability Weave yesss sir open everything above and beyond while PW pushes all the wishes higher and higher bouncing around without obstacles

It sound weird and funny but im just gonna try a lot with this field now.

But no matter how you choose to use it. I urge you to start playing it every day.

16 Likes

Great work uncovering this potential- I’m
So glad I asked! I’ll try it similarly :sparkles:

3 Likes

Wow I have literally just added this back to my playlist last night! I added it back for this reason too, but I have an extension of it as the reason I wanted to experiment more with it.

See, while people may welcome you with open hands at the beginning of your visit, it is much likely that at some point and half way through your interaction they begin to develop independent feelings and thoughts of their own mind / psyche

Meaning the welcomed effect after the energies have been exchanged could now go into two directions; either increase based on the energies you have put out there, or begin to stabilize and then further fade away

What this field does is Anchoring the welcomed energies into your reality. So it works on the Extension of being welcomed, and inviting of positive energies into your own personal relationship with Life itself.

So this portal extends in the “time” and continues to project your own energetic construct as a welcomed being in a strengthened and more prolonged way

You can try this field with The Blueprint of Life for example - and see how this applies.

I have added it to my playlists with the Yagnas - Maha Ganapati and Lakshmi. Today, I’m finding valuable information on topics I have intended to know more about.

6 Likes

Agree agree!

I did notice that in the days i was at work playing it consistently but other that that whenever i played some loops here and there the change in the ambiance would change, i did not really notice it because you know we are always playing or wearing something that still keep us in a good vibration but its been just the past 3 days that ive been remembering the things i cpuld about this field and its effects in these 3 years that i came to the conclusion about the portal like feeling.

But since i decided to actually religiously play it daily im sure ill notice that! Do share experiments in the future, you come up with some reallyyyy good gems sometimes i luckily spot them and are amazing thanks Desi

Hence why i want to use it with the Probability weave, i havent had a chance today, ive been busy but i will tonight. Im gonna play PW, this one then the money playlist to sleep with wot wot :fire:

This is one i was thinking to use it with as well cause weirdly enough i used to chant her Mantra for yearssss and it always worked great for me so when this audio came out i was like omg this is going to be epic but guess what? Never ever i felt a thing or anything happened haha :sweat_smile:

Im not sure if its because i stopped a couple years before that chanting her Mantra the Lady was disappointed? Lol

3 Likes

Great Tip @anon73693188 !:smiley::+1:t5::pray:t5:

Before playlist , to make the other energy fields welcome us ( thus , the energy fields following after next in the very same playlist , efficiently and most importantly positively get integrated in us , in a welcoming way ) . Now that’s gonna be epic results ! Thanks @anon73693188 and @anon83343177 for sharing such valuable experiences! Really appreciate it guys :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the ideas. Will give them a test run too!

Could do with welcoming energies right now!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Ive played it once or twice before stacks.

Money/luck
Brain
Body stuff

I def notice a big difference i guess id say like SLR but with actual openness to receive from the whole body in and out not just the subconscious.

this audio in my case so far not only makes me feel welcomed (however that happens) but it opens me to welcome what i want as well = the energies and the stuff im looking for when choosing the audios:

Mind
Heart
Energy Systems
Aura

It feels very strong, i feel butterflies like with joy just like when you open the door to something or someone you are so happy to receive, something you were waiting for, so of course integration IS REAL.

A both parts encounter with eagerness.

Will report in a week or so if i see results expedited

This eve i will particularly make mini playlists with the few audios i have encounter resistance to or havent worked much.

Last i feel slightly dizzy because my whole body, mind and aura are so receptive.

Man @Captain_Nemo this audio has my jaw dropped! Thank you!!!

7 Likes

I would have never thought of such an introspective use of this field, I thought about getting it for my Father to use it at his workplace to welcome more clients(He works as a pizzaiolo in my uncles restaurant)

Now, under this review I think about this field having a wider range of action than the first impression, and it’s way more appealing for a personal use too

Thank You!

4 Likes

Ive had it for 2 years and tho i already liked it a lot for the reasons mentioned in the first comment the other day, its just now this week that im really impressed with the things ive noticed and the understanding im getting.

When i finished playing the money/luck list and felt dizzy during it was like a whole body strong shake up, i think this one could cut my stacks shorts and keep me on high vibe because tho i have things to solve these days i feel very upbeat like anticipating a momentum 100% recommend it.

4 Likes

This makes me wonder, if we dig deep to the core of each fields how many sub layers of different effects we can find.?

Those tools are indeed a blessing!

3 Likes

Thats why i always like to play new fields all by themselves for 2 or 3 days and meditate or at least relax with eyes closed in the first 2 loops, its like there is not a second chance for a first impression and maybe thats why after even if i dont pay attention why playing fields i always keep grasping more in depth and i know which field is doing what.

But i never did it with this one, i was just very busy in those days and to me was like ah cool this will help me with sales. Baam. Used it liked it etc.

Later on i think last year i read Desiree’s comment regarding using this prior to connecting to Deities and i tried and it was a really pleasant surprise, i could connect to them without issues but the difference is big.

So i never payed attention to it more than that or try to dig deeper what else it could have until this week. And since experimenting in different ways im like yoooo this is a gem like key for all.

4 Likes

I can relate to the first phase very much, I tend to do the same, but first I clear and clean my aura.

And the first loops I visualise a lot the effects of the field, now is getting also clearer from the Energetic point of view what’s going on:
After a few weeks working with the energy being field I’ve started developing some certain kinds of sensations in reponse to the the other fields affecting me.

2 Likes

Also when we do that we prime the body/mind/energy systems to be more accepting of the field.
Its like if you were at a restaurant you like and the chef asks you to try a new recipe, gives you a bit of a description and you go and eat it fast and leave.

Then when the chef asks you what you think, you dont really know what to tell him because you were on a call when eating, you were thinking about other things and then its just some information that you would capture in the passing days but it would never be the same as if you would have stayed in the restaurant fully connected with all the senses to understand and try to figure what are the ingredients and paying attention to the sensations for the first time etc. The knowledge after changes all you trully know that you connected to the whole thing so you embrace it better.

3 Likes

I liked this merhapora! I’m very much into culnary experience and I try to connect with the food by using all my senses and perception, so it really makes sense what you’ve said now!

Dream’s creations are like fine dining *** michelen but more amazing and complexe

2 Likes

Lol you gonna make me look for a meme i made for him some time ago i dont think you were in the forum yet hold on :laughing:

(That was his profile pic at the time) i mean the head lol

5 Likes