The Whale Experience and Other Adventures in Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea

https://youtu.be/IU7M4UjupEk

Whales are mammals but are creatures of the open ocean; they feed, mate, give birth, suckle and raise their young at sea. They are very complex and intelligent beings. This will help you experience what it is like to be a whale, to have that powerful body, perhaps you may even understand their songs.
Use this experience to grow and expand your mind and consciousness.

Did I miss something or this amazing field did never have its own thread? How come??

I’m in a sort of retreat right now and spend much time thinking about sea creatures. Like whales :heart: to whom we owe some of the oxygen around…

We already have threads about nature but this one is more specifically for your experiences with this field…

… and any other sea/ocean adventures that you guys may want to share. Briefly said; a thread for scuba divers, swimmers, aquatic dreamers… those who feel suddenly happier when putting their feet in the water.

14 Likes

@Bronyraur thank you for bringing awareness to this topic :bowing_man:

THIS.
Unfortunately we are not aware of most species role on this planet. Hell, we are not even aware of our own :man_facepalming:. There are actually some interesting articles regarding them.

As for the audio, It hasn’t come across what it is like to feel like a whale. Perhaps before asking the doubt clears up :slight_smile:
I too have a special bond with water, in fact I treasure it every single day. After all, information on this planet travels through its existence…if only most would be able to truly hear it :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you too for the input and the article :)

Yes, we like to maintain some illusions, unfortunately.

Have you tried looping it, eyes closed? Caution though: it can be quite head spinning lol

:star2:

1 Like

Thanks for starting this thread, @Bronyraur.

One of my favourite fields. [spoiler] (along with The Tree Experience and Devic Intercession :wink:) [/spoiler]

We can learn much from the other beings we share this world with.

You might find the video below of interest, particularly whilst listening to The Whale Experience.

(or try watching any video of any whale whilst listening to this field :smile: )

Whales can be incredibly empathetic and wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMLwAP2qyk

5 Likes

Kryon teaches that whales, along with dolphins, are incredibly powerful psychic creatures. He also teaches that they serve as the emergency backup system in case anything should happen to Gaia’s crystal energy grid.

It’s interesting, because whales and dolphins seem to get special consideration from everyday people the world over when it comes to conservation efforts, so much more so than other creatures.

Something could happen that threatens owls or gators or bears, people think it’s unfortunate but mostly get on with their lives. But, the whales get threatened, and we get a decades long ‘save the whales’ campaign, like what happened in the 80s. People just intuitively know that they are VERY important and need to be protected.

5 Likes

The animals experience audios are some of the most underrated in my experience! Especially the wolf experience . I even asked for sapien to bring back the shirt and he said he looks what he can do ,but doesnt respond anymore .
It’s sad that he stopped doing those.

3 Likes

@RisingKundaFest I’m correcting the post above: articleS plural. I liked the whole site and discovered new species :)

@uial… the spoiler. Why am I not surprised? :)

So many great masters among them, indeed…

I’ll watch that video. Thank you :sparkles:

@MasterOfYellow yes… hopefully, there are good and mindful initiatives too.

@Alexander well, we can also think this way: sometimes, things that seem underrated or not much discussed… may be the ones some people prefer keeping private, just living them… because even more precious ;)

Dreamweaver is quite busy, as you know. Even the latest galactic meditations are a colossal amount of work (among many recent ones). But sooner or later he and Sammy come up with answers.

5 Likes

Yep , whatever that means…?:D

Lol. I’m sure you’ll figure it out Alex.

@uial the video is awesome :) Will watch others too while listening to the field, as you said.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM77aTk1XyI&ab_channel=TEDxTalks

2 Likes

I laughed to tears here, especially for “ad nauseam” :joy: :clap:t2: :

“For millennia, all kinds of authorities — from religion to eminent scholars — have been repeating the same idea ad nauseam , that humans are exceptional by virtue that they are the smartest in the animal kingdom.”

“Sorry” for prudy human fellows but not only the cetaceans are the most intelligent ones but also without them, no human would have been (or imported… depends on which version) on this planet :)

The Ancestral Knowledge field is more about them, actually…

:whale: :dolphin: :bouquet:

3 Likes

I want to see a ted talk in a few years where they know exactly what these thousands of clicks per second mean. Someone should listen to Whale experience and Animal empathy over and over and see if they can interpret the clicks. I may try it myself. If someone does it first please post.

3 Likes

I’ve started already but I’m taking it easy though, since I’m not as evolved as them :)

which clicks lol
do you mean the way the communicate ?
what they probably say
“lmao those humans think they clever lol”

2 Likes

Yes probably, that’s what he meant.

2 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Saffia15 days ago

Can these be used with headphones? Many of the older captions don’t say it they are morphic or not.

profile_pic

𝕾𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖔a year ago

is this good to use before swim?:joy:

profile_pic

Immortal Black​:alien::flying_saucer:a year ago

Hi please can you make one on psychic ability :heart_eyes::brown_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::black_heart::green_heart::herb::herb::alien:

profile_pic

Ray Asher שֵׁדִים2 years ago (edited)

I can’t help but imagine you looking like a whale underwater ‘-’
All this time it was a whale who was making fields for us

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago

I would really like to feel like a dolphin sometime, they are the most mystical and intelligent creatures on earth <3

profile_pic

mafe2 years ago

this is one of the most beautiful sounds that the universe was capable of creating

profile_pic

neil cleghorn2 years ago

What are the long term effects of listening to this?

profile_pic

moonbow3 years ago

I-… I love you
Don’t you think it’s just amazing to feel like a whale?

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

Scary af :worried::joy:

profile_pic

Jordan Micheal3 years ago

It is so wonderful feeling I can’t describe it thank you very much

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

Love these beautiful majestic creatures of the deep :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Icarus Wings4 years ago

.and one for expanding consciousness of bravery and courage

profile_pic

Roberto Arena4 years ago

my belly swelled and remained swollen…is it possible?

profile_pic

Duck Life4 years ago

I found it super scary being a whale for a second, possibly because I am scared of being in the sea😁

profile_pic

𝑐𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑖𝑛4 years ago

Marine biologists should take a listen ;)

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago

Thank you Sapien and Team!:star::grinning:

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago

beautiful experience

profile_pic

SKATHAROZOUMISS5 years ago

Strange video…

profile_pic

Subliminal Effective5 years ago

lion please