The Star Manhattan Project

30 Likes

Hahaha :skull:

5 Likes

hahaha! Baby boom starting in 3, 2, 1…

12 Likes

The BrainMania turned into something else lol

9 Likes

So population issues can be addressed…for certain specific communities…like Zoroastrians

https://www.google.com/search?q=parsi+population+in+world&oq=parsi+popu&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i512l14.7356j0j7&client=ms-android-kddi-jp-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Is this safe for older women?
Like, can a women after the meno-pause use this to stay young and feminine without returning back to the menstrual cycle?
Or is the meno-unpause a necessary part of the whole process?
Asking for my Mom…
Thank you.

13 Likes

Most likely will.

It’s better to go with an ageing and health field I think

6 Likes

Amazing! Even more blooming, flourishing, juiciness and living life from our nectaris essence :cherry_blossom::hibiscus::rose::sparkles:

To clarify, don’t listen on the days we have period/menstruating?

Also, in the past I listened to meno-unpause for a some weeks by mistake (well I thought it might optimise things). All I could think about and all I wanted was sex :rofl::sweat_smile: It was wild :crazy_face:😮‍💨

I assume this won’t be so…intense and disruptive to daily life?

Grazie :rose:

7 Likes

Yes, do not listen the days you are menstruating.

It likely will boost your libido and affect your sexual preferences, but after the first “shock”, it should be easily manageable as you adapt to the new normal.

Of course, I encourage the first of you demoiselles to find out to let us know

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3: I will share my experiences.

Gorgeous imagery too :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

YES it affects libido!
Listened 3x yesterday.

4 Likes

Really nice to see such a great field made for the ladies of the forum.
Great job Cap and Philip, and congrats to all the ladies who get this. I’m sure it will be amazing :raised_hands:t3:

10 Likes

Unfortunately i think this is generally how the body responds to hormones

17 Likes

Will Womanly Woman clash or help with body hair removal fields?
(gumroad + youtube series)

You can keep using both, it shouldn’t be an issue

3 Likes

Eggs Unlimited:

Dozens and dozens of articles refuting the decline of female fertility, but many people are not ready to hear that yet. :)

”The dogma’s origins go back to 1951 when Sir Solly Zuckerman, a South African born British scientist, published the definitive study showing “unequivocally” that the human ovary, like that of other mammals, has a finite resource of egg cells that begins to be lost during foetal development, even before a woman is born. (…)

“The problem with the dogma, and Zuckerman’s “definitive” study, was that it turns out not to be true. In a series of remarkable studies published over the past eight years scientists have produced convincing evidence to suggest that women are not after all born with all the egg cells that they will ever possess.

“Several research teams across the world have shown that the mammalian ovary is far more versatile than Zuckerman and his subsequent followers had ever thought possible. The core of this new thinking lies in the remarkable discovery of “oogonial stem cells” within the ovary that are capable of producing a constant supply of fresh eggs, or oocytes.”

Remember, goddesses are infinitely fertile :) The ovaries are chock full of stem cells. But belief (including conditioned beliefs and propaganda) can override biological fact. In the olden days, women would go into menopause WITH their bodies… they would initiate into ritual ceremonies when they were done having babies. It was their choice, it wasn’t something their bodies just sprung on them suddenly.

Jonathan Tilly did loads of research on this at Harvard, corroborated by Chinese researchers, that eggs are replenished freely throughout life. He then opened his own clinic, but that project imploded - office politics can be a bitch, I guess :)

There’s also very little money in having women strong and confident in their own bodies, or, in a word, “womanly”. I mean, hypnosis, guided visualization and imagery can MORE THAN DOUBLE chances of a successful pregnancy, over and above what egg-freezing can do, but IVF clinics gotta make their moolah too :)

But how would we keep women worried and constantly paranoid and weak if they didn’t know their own bodies? And wouldn’t men in general step up in their masculinity if women were pickier? And what kind of kids would these kinds of relationships produce?

What, exactly, is the human mind capable of? And how does that translate into the body’s expression? How much can the mind heal the body? How much is controllable and changeable? How much is actually medicine, and how much is placebo? What can lift people out of entropic states? (Can music help?)

6 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Is there another Womanly Woman field in the making? :grin:

2 Likes

Already submitted

4 Likes

:astonished:
wow! What’s the concept of that one?

3 Likes

Where would be the fun ?

I’ll just say its design was on the creative side, new areas. I got a lil bit more confident.

But I can say, it’s the direct feminine equivalent of the masculine one which will come just before.

10 Likes