The Womanly Woman

Fair enough. Looking forward to that release

Oooh… intriguing

1 Like

It was more constant intrusive thoughts and urges/yearning that did not subside no matter what I did :laughing:

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan if a woman has high testosteron levels and/or pcos would this field be sufficient to regulate the hormones and reverse the condition or would she still need to use the reduce testosterone field? Thank you for this field. It sounds amazing :raised_hands:

3 Likes

@ami you can try to reduce the testosterone field progressively and observe. The estrogen and progesterone will help, but it may take a ridiculous amount of estrogen and progesterone to completely offset the androgens leading to other side effects.

I don’t know how serious your case is.

Be sure to use the diabetic audio since pcos is usually associated with insuline resistance.

If you have a treatment, keep it in mind.

8 Likes

This sounds so cool, it sounds like this would clear all generational & societal influences (or brain washing). “Liberate yourself from the burdens of acquired masculine energy”, can it also mean it is healing the father wound?

3 Likes

It’s only meant to remove the masculine energies that crept into your system over the years/decades to restore your femininity, kinda give it space and oxygen.

12 Likes

Thank you! Sounds like it will bring a fresh breath of air indeed :) will try it soon.

3 Likes

This field makes me feel BEAUTIFUL! I am seeing myself in a different way. I’ve never experienced or expected this level of self acceptance. It’s unreal, and I love it! As a side note, my hips, bottom and breasts are looking fuller and I love that too!

Edit to add: I’m softer and calmer too.

35 Likes

what is the risk if like a women listend to the field before knowing she is pregnant the first few weeks?

2 Likes

What a lovely testimonial :slight_smile:
Thank you!

This one is definitely on my bucketlist,
I’m wondering how it affects periods and bodyhair
(I know you aren’t supposed to listen to it during a period but I wonder what it changes about the experience of a period… If any)

3 Likes

If she kept a light schedule with it, should be fine up to a point.

It’s not arsenic

@anon47196645 nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

And don’t forget about the baby fever :skull: haha lol

What is acquired masculine energy? Isn’t it a deliberate choice, often one of survival? To enter a more “masculine” role… some that find it enjoyable, even? Not everyone like the housewife vibe, you know what I mean lol

3 Likes

Housewife vibe… house wife vibe… where did I say that… hmm
Nah, doesn’t ring a bell :bell:
Lol

Try to keep an open mind.

Some woman will gladly embrace their femininity and see the value of it.

10 Likes

You didn’t say that. I said that (:
Sorry, didn’t mean to offend, I am sure that this would be useful to some women.
I just didn’t understand what acquired masculine energies are

5 Likes

Is the pretty orchid picture a fielded mandala as well, or just art?

2 Likes

@Luana_Ticino

Until Dream says otherwise there is no field in the picture.

4 Likes

@Lady

I’ll be back for an explanation

2 Likes

Me!! Haha lol
I like the way you think :smiley:

^edit: i re-read that and i realize how weird that sounds lol

2 Likes