The Womanly Woman

Experience a profound transformation and embrace your authentic feminine essence with “The Womanly Woman” field. This cutting-edge morphic resonance technology is designed to enhance your overall well-being, fertility, revitalize your femininity, and empower you on your journey to self-discovery. Let’s dive into the remarkable features of this remarkable field:

The Meno-unpause field from youtube, combine with hormone receptor enhancement of estrogen and progesterone. Increases estrogen and progesterone production, assisting in achieving optimal hormone levels that promote well-being and feminine radiance

Follicle Development Optimization: Unlock your reproductive potential as this field enhances follicle development, supporting the production of healthier and higher-quality eggs for those desiring motherhood.

Maintain optimal levels of anti-müllerian hormone, a crucial marker of fertility and ovarian reserve, ensuring your reproductive health remains vibrant and flourishing.

Vaginal Rejuvenation: Experience a renewed sense of intimacy and confidence with the rejuvenation of the vaginal tissues, including tightening and enhanced nerve repair for heightened pleasure and comfort.

Skin Regeneration: Embrace your natural beauty as this field encourages the regeneration of your skin, promoting a youthful glow, improved elasticity, and a more radiant complexion.

Oxytocin Receptor Repair and Enhancement: Foster deeper connections and experience profound emotional well-being with repaired and enhanced oxytocin receptors, allowing you to embrace the power of love, compassion, and bonding.
Which includes unconditional love targeted to oxytocin receptor to restore optimal pair bonding and more.

This field will remove the physical oxytocin bond between you and former partners/lovers.

It will remove Phthalates (micro-plastic) from the womb, uterus and breasts.

Emotional Release and Clutter Removal: Liberate yourself from the burdens of acquired masculine energy and emotional clutter, creating space for true feminine authenticity and self-expression.

Inner and Outer Beauty Reconnection: Rediscover your true inner and outer beauty as this field works to remove negative programming and reconnect you with your innate grace, elegance, and magnetism.

DO NOT USE IF: Pregnant or having periods (use it after).
Or if you’re not ready for compliments about your beauty then this field is not for you :wink:

81 Likes

thanks anyhow… waiting for description

3 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

But otherwise, enjoy it ladies !
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

The rapid loss of fertility around 30yo can be negated to some extent by improving the quality of follicles and having more of them turning into viable eggs. Making you more fertile, for longer.

The increase in sensitivity to Estrogen and Progesterone combined with their increased production will have broad feminizing effects, aesthetically and mentally. Keep that in mind.

14 Likes

This is pretty incredible. Amazing job @Dr_Manhattan for making the project. Many thanks to Dream to creating this incredible NFT. The image is gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

Question… if you don’t want certain aspects of the field, can you direct it otherwise? Let’s say, someone doesn’t want any reproductive abilities, can you direct the field to not develop the follicle? Not every woman wants children or can have them after a certain age.

11 Likes

Well, it should keep you at the level of a 20 something year old women for a long time. Now, 20yo ladies have contraception etc.

Honestly, I hear so many ladies talk about freezing their eggs, I figured it would be a godsend. I didn’t hesitate twice. I hope it was a good decision.

Contraception or sterilization are still options.

That’s what comes with young and pretty forever :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Amazing, this sounds so good, I’ll be buying this today and will update! What a time to be alive, thank you @Dr_Manhattan :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Me and my (female) dog are about to be the most sought after ladies in town :smiley:

19 Likes

Amazing concept and functions! Thank you truly!! :pray:t2:

9 Likes

Yes, absolutely… there are women that freeze their eggs and this would be incredible for them. Then there are also a subset of women that fall in the categories that I mentioned. After menopause, a woman can’t have children since all the eggs die out.

If I’m understanding correctly then this won’t create new eggs… correct? If so, then that would be great.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan
Anything in store for us men in the future?! A lot of men have desensitization down there due to many issues (health, etc)

1 Like

You are born with a limited amount, but most of it is not used and developed properly. It doesn’t even transform into eggs.

It will push for more eggs, by turning more follicles into eggs, making you more fertile.

But it’s not unlike being a healthy young woman and there are contraceptive methods. It’s manageable if you don’t want to be with child.

6 Likes

Ok, got it. Thanks for the clarification! Hope it helps other ladies that were too shy to ask. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What about for someone with endometriosis who wouldn’t necessarily want a increase in hormones?

4 Likes

It should’nt be too bad in between periods. But I wouldn’t try it in that case.

Endometriosis is already painful and dangerous, it weakens your body greatly.

5 Likes

It’s fine to use if you are sterilized or had your ovaries removed.

1 Like

dont get it star
i dont think Manhattan is paying for babies

Your are not understanding it

17 Likes

:joy:

Phillip explained it above and I understand now. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Depends if it’s a sugar baby haha
Just kidding, I don’t have the wallet for that :pensive:

10 Likes

Yet! :joy:

4 Likes

Anyway, do not spam it, start slow and see how you adapt to it and your cycles.

I’ll put it in the title

7 Likes