Vaginismus Stack

I’ve been struggling with this condition for a while now. Also known as Hypertonic pelvic floor. It makes penetration during sex for woman almost impossible and if achieved VERY painful. In my case, just simply painful and impossible, making me unable to achieve full penetration, only the tip is able to enter and then just a brick wall (the tight muscles). I’ve been trying to make a good stack but am having a hard time trying to figure out what works and what doesn’t as its so many factors and causes to this condition but main one is involuntary muscle spasms in the vagina, burning pain when penetration is achieved and also very tight pelvic floor muscles. This is What i have so far

I listen to these daily

PTSD Help
Nerve Damage help
Nerve inflammation help
After workout recovery
Utter relaxation
Musle massage
Smart Reiki Field

I listen to these occasionally

Near Infrared Therapy
Acupressure
Full body nerve healing

Are there any fields you all would recommend or would remove? please help this has been making me very depressed…

3 Likes

To add on to this i must say i have no problem getting aroused and always am excited and ready to have sex, my mind is at ease however my body isnt.

Try:

• Crucible of Stored Trauma
• any of the Intercession audios
• Alchemical Revision series

Key would be getting to the root cause. Do you have any idea what it is? I know science just sees it as a medical condition but if there is any previous sexual trauma that could have caused it, try Alchemical Revision of Sexual Trauma on the Patreon premium tier.

5 Likes

I’m sure others will have better insight here, but I haven’t seen a lot of responses and wanted to offer what I could.

It sucks that this is such an under-researched condition, and I’m sorry you have to go through it. It must be frustrating.

That said, it seems that most professional opinions tie it to trauma/anxiety/stress. If you haven’t done any of the pre-goal stacks like @JAAJ ’s Self Love Stack or used Point of No Return paid field or free stack then I believe it would be worth your time to focus there for a period before going all in at targeting your vaginismus. Regardless of whether the cause in your situation is mental/emotional/spiritual or purely physical, starting with one (or both) of these will help you get better results down the road.

I would stick with the muscle massage/relaxation fields you have, as well as the nerve repair ones.

Free fields I would add:

• Subconscious Limits Removal
  • The Mana Circuits
  • Ojas Refined & Defined
  • The Flow (whole album minus Protected Spaces and Pure Lands Blessings if you’re trying to save time)
  • Amygdala Healing
  • Yoni De-Armouring (this is from Maitreya, not Dream, but I’ve had good experiences with the fields of hers that I’ve tried and I know other members here have as well)
  • Automated Grounding and/or The Schumann Resonance

Paid fields to consider:

• Point of No Return (Gumroad)
  • Alchemical Revision and Pre-potential Revision of Sexual Trauma (Patreon Premium Tier)
  • The Smart Tap Tapper (Patreon Premium Tier)
  • Acu-Automaton (Gumroad)
  • The Primal Urges (The Sapien Shop) (Sacral Chakra audio from The Mandelbrot Symphony)

My best wishes to you and your healing!

6 Likes

I’ve never faced any sexual abuse however attempting to have sex with the condition has caused some anxiety overtime and made it worse. I will be adding these audios to my playlist thank you for the help as it is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

You are amazing! Thank you so much for taking time out your day to help me, i’ll definitely be adding the few that i can currently afford to my stack!

2 Likes

Any other possible help?

The Womanly Woman
The Plasma Flaunt

2 Likes

Urinary Incontinence?

rose potion perhaps.

2 Likes

I was madd aware that, that specific field strengthens and tightens the pelvic floor so i think it’ll make my problem worse as i need to weaken and relax mine.

1 Like

I was looking into this but sadly dont have the funds to purchase

I can’t imagine the uncomfortable feeling you have.
This post might help Is it tight… or is it weak?

Also, some possible treatment for your case says, which you may already know:

Matches with the field and the possible automated kegels exercise

I hope you find the suitable cure for it.

2 Likes