Thor, the son of Odin (Private Project)

The geographical location of the Nordic countries greatly influenced the nature of the gods of the Scandinavian pantheon. The long, cold winters and harsh summers were not conducive to the appearance of “gentle” deities. They are stern warriors, fighting every second of their existence in heaven and on earth.

The eldest son of Odin, god of Law and Order, patron of justice and rational thought, the muscular lord of the fruitful Thunder and the smashing Lightning, who had rain and wind in his command: Thor is the ideal of the loyal and noble warrior to which every viking warrior aspired. His courage and sense of duty are unshakeable and his physical strength is second to none. That is why Thor is universally loved and revered, about his exploits folded a lot of funny and instructive stories. Despite his militancy and hot-temper, Thor was kind and gave his patronage to the downtrodden and oppressed. He knows the measure of all things and the place of each thing in the right and just order, he is the god of true faith and can always be trusted. He was the most popular of the Scandinavian gods and his cult was much more widespread than that of Odin. Thor took care of the land and the common people, so that most people called out to him for help. But he gives vent to anger only when those under his care are threatened.

To the ancient peoples, just as thunder was the embodiment of Thor, lightning was the embodiment of his hammer, destroying all danger as he rode across the sky in his chariot. The memory of Mjolnir and its owner has survived for many generations. Thor’s hammer has often been depicted on countless boundary stones and in various sources, symbolizing Thor’s greatness and his struggle for justice. The main meaning of this symbol is physical strength, patience, willingness to fight obstacles and overcome limitations. Ability to resist the destructive power of the unconscious, purification of consciousness from negative thoughts and attitudes. Protection from enemies, negative influences, to turn the forces of ill-wishers against themselves. The Hammer energy will remove any obstacles on the way, both external and internal. Energetically cleanses the space.

The important meaning of this attribute is fertility. The thunderbolt always brings rain, which has a positive effect on the harvest. But it is not only about potatoes or wheat, but also about female “fertility”. In analyzing the symbolism of Mjolnir, it was emphasized that the energy of the Hammer helps to overcome obstacles to conception and will be an excellent protector, if a woman wants to carry a healthy child and facilitate childbirth.

Even with the spread of Christianity amulet continued to be used, wearing it with a cross. For people of high status Mjolnir helps to stand on the positions, maintaining and strengthening the authority and respect; strengthens the family union; enriches the couple energy to continue the race; helps to win a victory in disputes, struggle, organization of affairs; protects against poverty and hunger, trouble; ruthlessly punishes ill-wishers; strengthen the character of perseverance, which helps achieve your goals; resists witchcraft and magic that suppresses the will. This amulet is very suitable for those who are involved in the military case, professionally engaged in a dangerous sport, and just wants to become stronger, more determined and free.

51 Likes

One of the most important features of this project is the “maker” function. The design of this project has been greatly modified. Originally, the project was called: “Thor and Loki: Strength or Cunning”. But we got a huge bonus in the Ygdrassil project. It all started with this post:

I was ready to order this item from this man’s store. But, my rational mind stopped me - shipping from America takes time, plus Europe has removed all perks and now every item we receive is taxed.

We were looking forward to doing this project in August, and I thought - after all, you could incorporate a maker function into the NFT, and create similar things. For example, there are esoteric stores in my town, and we value the Scandinavian tradition, and similar things are sold in specialty stores. Scandinavian symbols themselves originally contain an energy pattern of ancient energies, what if such items could be filled with the power of Thor themselves? I could give such amulets with real God’s Hammer energy to loved ones and friends. Later, I received confirmation that Thor’s energy is perfectly “embedded” in various objects, it is indeed very unpretentious.

Inspired by the best traditions of the Captain and his past “Thor Redux” dog-tag, the project has been modernized… The immense power of Thor and his Hammer, and the item creator function, was the final design of this NFT. Sufficient information, how it worked and what effects on the user had this dog tag can be found on the forum in the search.

A special congratulations to @pranic_climber
Two of his dreams came true today.
Now you can travel with Thor ( and Kala Bhairava) through the mountains, just like you planned :grin:

Thank you, Captain!

39 Likes

Original Image:

19 Likes

i am interested in joining this

6 Likes

It’s a lot of power in one day :sweat_smile: thank you!

13 Likes

Yeah, I know.
That’s why I was worried about you. :grin: :hammer: :beers:

12 Likes

Tomorrow I’ll bring them both to Mount Rainier :grin::beers: should be a fun time!

13 Likes

my boy :grin: :+1: :+1: :+1: :beers:

10 Likes

Thurasaz (general description from sources)

The strong energy of this rune allows its use in situations where a person needs a tremendous boost to continue further action, that is, it is able to move from the dead point almost any protracted situation. In addition to the elimination of the already outdated situation, rune Turisaz patronizes the construction of a new life, as well as protecting the results of such work.

20 Likes

Thor is incredibly Powerful and Present! Thank you so much Captain, Ugnis, and Group Members!

I was out hiking with my husband this morning, and Thor was along for the hike with his great arm about me! I apologized for not giving him so much attention as I was overwhelmed with the NFT drops, and he was laughing like crazy and would hug me tighter! “You need not coddle me like a small child, little one, I can take care of myself!” Then, he laughed his ass off again! His laugh was like thunder!

25 Likes

I would recommend balancing the energies, and making your husband an amulet with Thor’s energy. Otherwise, if you don’t like something, you’ll hit your husband over the head with Thor’s hammer. :grin:

Yeah… that’s where it all started…

:+1: :hammer:

22 Likes

Is it too late to participate in this group? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Proud owner of Thor nft from now on! :grinning:

Couldn’t be happier !!

10 Likes

Have been meaning to write this for a while…

I created an item maker for an older family member who was dealing with some issues. Before Thor, this person was feeling weak and sad. Didn’t want to do anything and was feeling bullied. They had a pretty negative outlook. It’s been a month and this person seems like a different person. They are more social and going to different places, a bit happier, and getting alot of stuff done. Aren’t worried too much about others. I feel a greater strength in them than before. It’s pretty amazing. Thank you for your magic, @Captain_Nemo, @Ugninis for creating this project, and Thor! :heart_eyes:

I have to remind them to take it easy and not overdo it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

12 Likes

For lovers of archaeological information
the post was made October 21st, 2022

http://www.thehistoryblog.com/archives/65441

In the Scandinavian projects we’ve covered all the basic and most important symbols.
if anyone is interested, more info

Valknut was also emphasized in the latest product from the Captain

Valknut Berserker Guardian

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-valknut-berserker-guardian?product=2121

Beautiful picture from the internet :hole:

5 Likes

Looking for thor copies please dm

1 Like

I am a proud owner of this NFT. Thank you for this great project. I have a question. Can I connect directly to Thor using this NFT or it only has the energy of Thor? @Ugninis, @pranic_climber

2 Likes

this is the purpose of projects related to Deities :)

You can use this NFT to create items and give them to your family and friends. Excellent protection :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you. Really appreciate your response as always.

1 Like