Soul heart
Soul brow
overnight ^

4 Likes

Anything I should change or audios I should reduce or increase

1 Like

I thought you didn’t need any other chakra audios with vibes? @anyone

1 Like

The Chakra audios aren’t necessary but can work well together synergistically with the Vibration series.

From a post by Sam from the Sapien team:

From a review by @pranic_climber:

4 Likes

Ohhh mannn, this is exciting! Can’t wait! :smiley:

Thanks Uial!

4 Likes

No worries, glad to help. :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks ok. Maybe once of Ego Dissolution is sufficient.

Another round midday is probably overkill!

Re-arrange - I think looping these all night may be too much.

• Soul Series
  • VoC
  • VoT
  • VoDL
5 Likes

You could add the Self-Realization series to your playlist.
Quoting @_OM:

Self-Realization series - So the Vibes work more on a energetic/physical level of “enlightenment”, while Self-Real series works on a more mental level of “enlightenment”.
Meaning if you listen to Vibes (or Ascension) long enough you would get the Self-realization series “benefits” anyways, in time.

So I see this series as being a perfect complement/supplement to the Vibes series and it’s still part of my stack.

– Source: this post

Link to the YouTube videos:

1. The Interconnection Of Everything
  2. The True Self of Others: Divine Spark
  3. Timelessness
  4. Mindfulness
5 Likes

ive been looping them overnight. im still alive, kinda

6 Likes

You’ve been looping vibes and soul core?

How’ve you been feeling bro? Do you get interesting dreams? (Since vibration of transcendence has ego dissolution I would assume it to give interesting dreams of the ego fighting back) Whats your experience?

5 Likes

bro yeah I’ve been looping the shit put these audios all day my energy is crazy rn and yeah bro my dreams are vivid as hell but they kinda scary lmao

2 Likes

yeah, pretty wild dreams, ive been documenting them also recently. Agree with josh, some dreams are very very scary, they are starting to normalize now i think. The ego goes crazy everday, and i loop the audios for more than just overnight, in the day ill probably go with something lighter starting at evening (looping VoDl for example which is much easier on the soul in my experience).

About how i feel, well it hasnt been an easy process, especially when life on the physical (goals, physical desires, etc) dont really matter to you as much anymore. Theres been lots of things to let go, both physical and emotional, and there still are.

@Samurai Did say something about soul core making starseeds want to leave this plane because its shit to be honest. You can correct me if im wrong @Samurai, dont remember exactly what you said. I agree with him, after looping them i feel like i dont belong here, ive always felt kinda like this all my life but now its supercharged lol. So ive been really wondering if im a starseed, reading david wilcocks books and meditating on that thought.

But, i feel much much better than before, its like my personality has completely changed (note im also doing the course and other audios) but the growth has been very fast.

Also my ascension tag is coming soon :smiley:, and im extremely excited about it, the audios are already powerful af

10 Likes

I think the word starseed is so overrused by “special snowflakes” that we should stop using it tbh.

The main difference is souls that want to have this experience, and souls who want to “help” or as OM likes to say, thinking its easy here, wanting to help, then realizing the “game” here is on nightmare mode.

Adapt to this realm, I know how you feel trust me.

Set a goal, be ruthless and chase it.

9 Likes

Some crazy shit just happened. Was listening to vibration series on loop and a mantra on a headphone while sleeping:

https://youtu.be/XyCMraZ6Xcg

Ok, sorry if there’s typos, I wrote it right after I woke up. I’ll probably correct it tomorrow, gonna sleep again.

Dream inside a dream/time loop: Was dreaming, then wanted to wake up but couldn’t because I was stuck in a time loop, kept trying to take my headphone off (because I was hearing a mantra and wanted to sleep without it for some time) but couldn’t, time was lagging, everything happened slower/repeated. It was about to start the day (about 5:00). Was hearing to a mantra and vibration audios on loop. It felt extremely real. Don’t know how I woke up, it took real effort (in the dream or whatever you want to call it) but I woke up. I took my headphone off, then it was back, took it again off, it was back. Started freaking out so I stood up and did some things to try to walk up (walking in my room, slight running lol) but I saw everything still dark/slow, like I wasn’t fully awake yet. Still trying to take my headphone off, doing things to get off the time loop, but couldn’t. After some time I finally was awake, this experience took maximum 1 hour (because I started sleeping at 1 and woke up at 2) . I don’t know what to call it even, but one of the weirdest and scariest things I’ve experienced. Mind blowing even.

6 Likes