Thread for Gamers

I used to play a ton of PC games in the past.
It was a very fun time and I enjoyed every minute of it.

As of today, I came to the realizations that there are barely any new game concepts being released and it all became rather boring and a time waste for me.

Therefore, these days, I primarily focus on my main game, which is my human physical incarnation.

3 Likes

Recommendations, announcements, reviews, news, you name it.

If you love videogames and want to share something about that world, this thread is for you!

I’ll start by expressing my frustration about Blood Borne and Demon Souls still being console exclusives, and also sharing my excitement for the development of FF7 Remake Part 2. Also, try live a live, awesome RPG.

No need for formal structure, you guys can form mini discussions within the overarching theme of the thread, if you’re familiar with the GameFAQs forum, that’s always the way it’s been.

Have fun! (And pray that valve finally learns to count to 3)

2 Likes

This year I’ve been playing or replaying those 3 Sagas/Games

Good Old Mass Effect Trilogy

Pillars Of Eternity 1-2 ( which I will replay after looping 100 hours of Conceptual Conglomerate, because it is so dense, and has a very cool metaphysical lore, exp the first one)

Stardew Valley, my relaxing haven

Computer? I wish they add more interesting updates.

Yep, on PC.

You can try expanded content mods, they really add a lot of new stuff to do

Wow I didn’t know that. I’m usually playing it on mobile game.

I have seen very compelling PC emulator let’s play with Demon Souls - not an option for you?

It was couple of years ago, this one - Demon's Souls - RPCS3 Wiki

Fortnite new season is tomorrow. Shit so crazy and I’m hype about it

sddefault

1 Like

Wanna start a Grand Campaign in Crusader Kings II, year 769 A. D. Or another starting date, up to 1066 A.D. (CKII ends in 1453 A.D.) And I want to Achieve Great Things, so Empire Building is a MUST (Long Term at least) also I’ll export the game to Europa Universalis IV and continue from there, you know “Discovering” the Americas and other stuff. :grinning:

Now, since I want to make it fun, I’ll create a poll and ask you which of the following places should be the start of my next campaign:

• Eastern Rome, Byzantium, The Romaioi (Greek) (well it did had other Cultures too, but Greek was the dominant one) and Orthodox Remnant of the once Mighty Roman Empire
  • Germanic Sphere/Heiliges Romisches Reich (The Holy Roman Empire), a Catholic Multiethnic and Multicultural but mostly a German(ic) Power
  • Kingdom of the Lombards, the current rulers of most of Italy (at that time)
  • Realm of the Franks or maybe even France, depending on the start date
  • Hispania/Iberia, a disputed place and a battleground between Muslims and Christians
  • British Isles, far from a safe haven, with those Pagan Fierce Vikings invading the Isles, plus, with centuries of conquests and infightings, no one Unified the isles, Yet!
  • Vikings, for Odin and Thor! Valhalla Awaits!
  • Poland or other Western Slavic place, could be the Beginning of a Mighty Empire, after we Unite the lands of the sons of Lech, Czech and Rus’
  • India! The Rajas and Maharajas are ready to defend their lands, their traditions and Sanatana Dharma!
  • Southern Slavs, The Balkans or Wallachia
  • Eastern Slavs or a Viking start in those areas, it’s time to lay the foundations for a Mighty Tsardom!
  • Persia, a recently conquered land, now aiming to create it’s own destiny (or in it’s Sphere or surrounding areas)… The Shahanshah and an army of Immortals Will Rise Again!
  • Egypt, enough said (but this is no longer the time of the Pharaoh’s)
  • North Africa (excluding Egypt), a diverse land, ready to give birth to another Mighty Legacy! Carthago Defenda Est!
  • Near East/Levant or Arabia
  • The Asian Steppes and/or surrounding areas… The Khagan or the Khan of Khans will Conquer or Burn the so called Civilized World!
  • Khazaria - the Promised Land has not been forgotten, but this is a start.
  • Somewhere else, in another place, a Mighty People will Rise!

0 voters

Further context: the game lets you play as any historical ruler, between those mentioned years and after your ruler dies, you continue with his/her heir (I’m afraid it must be a legal heir, although legalized bastards are good to continue too), and after the heir dies, you continue as his/her, heir, building a Legacy, perhaps even a Mighty One.

The Game is a Medieval Dynastic Simulator (sort of), but it is by no means perfectly accurate, it can’t be.

Myriads of peoples, tribes not even settled (yet), nomadic peoples, a few Mighty Empires, lots of Kingdoms, a few Republics and a Tremendous number of Duchies and Counties are waiting to be played by You!

You Have different Religions, Cultures, Traits and Ranks (from Lowest to Highest: Count/Countess, Duke/Duchess, King/Queen, Emperor/Empress, and many cultures have unique names for their titles, like Shah or Khan) and a lot of Laws, a sort of Economy, you got Piety, Dinasties, Bloodlines and many other stuff to Explore…

I love these type of games, especially these 2 mentioned in the previous post/reply.

You can change culture, religion, titles, you can own even multiple Kingdoms or even Empires, but you can lose them all, as Rebellions, Invasions, Foreign Wars, Plagues, “Accidents”/Assassins are waiting for your characters, but also Marriages, Family, Friends, Enemies, Disputes and disputed titles, hobbies, all sorts of traits, cults, alchemy, sickness and other stuff too…

You can even Revive or Revitalize Legendary Powers and Civilizations, like Rome.

Its a Grand Strategy indeed.

Build your own Empire, however you want, either by Continuing an Ancient Legacy or Creating a New One - from the moment you press Play, History WILL Change! :muscle::wink::grinning:

After the Extraordinary Success of my previous Endeavor

I decided to share with you THE FUNNIEST Streamer Of ALL Time, Koifish!

This guy has Great Campaigns in Grand Strategy Games And He’s SO FUNNY LOL - Check The Video!

2 Likes

@SoulStar33 If you’re in to games like that you might want to check out Hearts of Iron 4, that’s set in the WW2 period. I’m not really keen on those type of strategy games that you’ve mentioned because I prefer something that has some kind of visual and battle interface, since games like that are for Excel spreadsheet lovers.

I play the Total War and Age of Empires series because you get the best of both worlds. Stellaris is good up to a point until all the management in it starts to annoy you and becomes repetitive or boring.

1 Like

Is anyone here playing fortnite :eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like

I use to play and grind (5-6hr) the creative zone wars and box fight but as of late I’ve lost all interest in the competitiveness that it offers.

1 Like

dopamine redux sounds a lot like a hotline miami soundtrack.

1 Like

I almost always take the shittiest Italian City-state and try to build the Italian empire

1 Like

Now THAT’S a Beautiful Challenge, Worthy of Your Time. :+1:

Do you play with keyboard or controller

Cause it’s hard af to bulit with controller

Even after a year with full training lmao

1 Like