Thyroid Healing and Regeneration

Im taking blood tests at the doctors now and then, but I have had to discover all of this myself. It started with bad bacteria in the gut, and i tried to kill of too much at once. And the doctors where i am at doesnt have a f-ing proper stool test to let me know . Blood tests are fine except for the anti bodies and a little high tsh, so im not overdoing it with the vitamins and diet and supplements phew. This gut bacteria has given me constant bloating for years and a serious malabsorption, it was h.pylori. I know because i get so much relief when I do a h.pylori field from youtube along with the ibs and parasite from sapien and also nerve healing field from sapien.

So i have bad bacteria/parasite/fungus, hashis and hypo along with a little hiatal hernia. Oh and I have been in fight or flight mode a loong time,so my nerves have been shot because of the traumatic experiences i have been through, the gut bacteria and fighting with my mom. i have been in a mental hospital, and they werent treating me nicely.

But now! Im finally getting better ! Killing the gut stuff and putting in probiotics.

ACV, HCL, Bile salts, prebiotic fiber powder, Probiotic powder for inflammation omega 3 for inflammation and probiotic liquid.

Feeling like a different person, a healthier one with a functioning gut and some energy and lust for life.
I really liked the " inner self support field ".

Thx for the recovery wishes Wellbeing !

Yes, i have looked at the plasma flaunt.
Its expensive for lasting 3 minutes
But it is a full body regeneration tho.
I would have to save up for that one :sweat_smile:

Im doing alot of fields but im also taking breaks and using relaxing fields to sleep better and slowly doing other stuff i used to like except listening to fields.

Im not calling you out I’m just letting you know, The duration of the field has absolutely nothing to do with its power. Plasma flaunt the first time I listened to it I needed to take a break of a few hours before I listened to anything else. I understand if you’re coming from subliminals where you think the time spent listening = the strength but that’s not true for morphic fields at all really. Yes, the recommendation is 2-3 times for most fields but as a lot of people have found out, more is not always better.

Personal opinion I think it’s more about being consistent with morphic fields, coming back day after day.

4 Likes

Ive been a true Sapien listener since the first hgh field. I dont know how many years ago since it came out :sweat_smile: i remember when the first androstenol field was on youtube. Im listening daily, i can do alot because I have a good amount of spare time. :blush:
Thx for letting me know more about the plasma flaunt.

4 Likes

Oh ok, then you’re well aware! Maybe somebody else will benefit from my blurb :) happy recovery

6 Likes

Hi Dan,

I have had excellent results with my thyroid working with this field and specific list of others. I should also mention that I’m on thyroid medication and have regular medical checkups but my goal is to be med-free. I have managed to reach that state twice but had some setbacks.

I have a night list that I’ve been playing for at least 1 year

virus disruption (for EBV)
herpes (for EBV)
far infrared (for inflammation)
autoimmune
dna repair
thyroid
adrenal and kidneys
plasma beach and plasma protocol (you can just use plasma beach if you don’t have plasma protocol)
intestine healing

That is my core list. I also have other fields that I switch around, depending on my body’s needs: liver, pancreas, detox of various sorts.

I check with my body on a weekly basis to see what it needs and if the list needs adjusting.

I see that you also mentioned flight or flight. I have also used a list to work on the emotional side of things as it is closely linked with my thyroid for me: PTSD, grief and loss, and whatever is needed to clear emotional blocks.

Right now, I’m at a stage where my TSH has stabilised so I’m pretty happy with that. My doc is always ready to adjust my meds if my TSH goes down so this is my next goal.

I hope this has been a little useful to you. This field works and is very very good. So are the rest of Dream’s fields. Your job is to find the right alchemy for you and work with it. This might change moment to moment so good communication with your body is essential.

Good luck with your recovery! You’ve got this!

8 Likes
2 Likes

Thx alot for your reply, im getting better and better each day, im gonna use some of your videos, never knew that far infra red was good for inflammation. The DNA repair one is very good for overall healing, you feel more like yourself after listening to that one.

Thank you for sharing this playlist, i too suffer from hashimotos and for nearly a decade im still on and off of medication because even the highest dose doesnt work for me. Right now they put me again on the lower dose to see how am i gonna react after months unmedicated and my TSH is 10!! I dont have the energy to even breath let alone take care of a family. I will give a try this list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Tibby,

So sorry to read this! I hope you’ll get relief from the fields.

I loop every field twice except the thyroid one which I loop 3 times.

Plasma beach is very strong so only once at the beginning would be the way to go.

Then when you have built some tolerance, you can increase the amount you listen to it.

I forgot to mention the endocrine system field as well which was part of my list for a while.

Results may not be quick but they will happen for sure. I believe you will find some of my posts further up the thread.

For me, the key was also really to work on the emotional side of things but Dream has got you covered here too.

2 Likes

So could i drop going for the iron gullet and fight to flight and all of what im listening to now and just buy and listen to the plasma flaunt basically?

Thank you so much!

I think I will need emotional fields too cause this thing and all its symptoms have a huge bad impact on me from all these years.

I wish you the best on your healing journey :heart:

Check out sapiens cold laser terapy! it can increase regeneration of the thyorid by 50 % and many people can get of meds with hashimotos.

If u look up project thyroid in the forum search engine
Theres alot of tips for the thyroid.

4 Likes

Thanks Dan, I got cold laser therapy following a sprained ankle but have never thought of using for my thyroid.

Adding it to my list now. :blush:

I’ll pop back to the project Thyroid thread. Haven’t been for a while so I’ll check up on things.

Thanks again for taking the time!

4 Likes

I just got a physical a few weeks ago and I am insured under my parents plan till 25 so I decided to get blood work done as well cause I haven’t in a minute and wanted to check my thyroid levels cause they have always been slightly average. I got a email with my results today and everything is fine overall health wise and when I checked my thyroid levels I was surprised how much it improved since my last check up. I honestly am bad with listening to thyroid regen consistently I think I used it a few times every few months or whenever I felt I needed it but now I am determined to listen atleast once or twice everyday lol. Thank you for all you do dream :pray: :brown_heart:

10 Likes

So my results came back

TSH normal
T3 normal
T4 very slightly elevated…what would it mean? And EBV

Do I listen to this or the Endocrine one?

1 Like

Update Ig

Now I actually don’t know the actual reason I was prescribed medication back then but I am still gonna assume my thyroid wasn’t functioning correctly since I gained weight and overall felt like garbage

My thyroid is still working fine as of now (I listen to this field from time to time). My thyroid levels are fine.

They found that my thyroid is being attacked by antibodies which is probably why my “TSH-ICMA” levels are high.

They gave me medication again but the field(s) works I guess.

I’m gonna get everything tested in a few weeks so it would be a good idea to listen to Auto Immune Reversal

I hope I stay consistent :grimacing:

3 Likes

Can I listen to this if I don’t have hyperthyroidism or any medical issue purely for youthifying benefits?

Given reviews maybe this would be the best scenario as people who already have diagnosed thyroid problems have a hard time correcting them with this field. Just start and proceed at a comfortable pace.

Has anyone had good results curing hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid?

While you are working on your condition, consider taking 500mg or more (better 2gr split between meals) L-carnitine daily. It was shown to improve thyroid hormones metabolism even in the presence of higher T4 values and reduce symptoms of hyperthyroidism (but actual treatment of the underlying cause is still needed).

2 Likes