Project Thyroid [PUBLIC NFT]

Credits to @Achilles

> Here’s the main concept:

A smart negentropic blend of thyroid hormones (mainly triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4)) that act as a hormone replacement for people dealing with thyroid issues. (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Thyroidectomy, Hypothyroidism)

When Should You Take Thyroid Hormones?

Benefits of thyroid medications have been shown in all of the following scenarios:
-If your labs are elevated (outside of the functional range)
-If you have thyroid symptoms
-If you have thyroid antibodies
-If you have Hashimoto’s, even as early as Stage 2
-If you’ve had your thyroid gland taken out surgically
-If you’ve had radioactive iodine

Why Take Hormones?

-Reduce thyroid symptoms
-Reduce attack on thyroid gland
-Reduce goiter size
-Reduce thyroid nodules
-Reduce the likelihood of thyroid cancer
-Give yourself the energy to work towards your health

Smart” targeted NFT.

11 Likes
  • Audio + Mandala - $275
  • Mandala Only - $250

0 voters

1 Like

Unlimited copies or the equivalent to,etc.

2 Likes

Continuation of PART I : PHYSICAL SUPPORT started by @anon14224340 above :

Additional features of the Project Thyroid NFT :

:one: Smart Protections in place, to avoid hyperthyroidism-related side effects.

The programming in this NFT is designed to raise and maintain free T4 levels at 15-23 pmol/L which for most people would be considered at the optimal range. Listening to this field continuously will only keep it at that optimal range without exceeding the high-end number to prevent hyperthyroidism-related conditions and side effects.

This NFT is also programmed to raise and maintain T3 levels at 5-7 pmol/L. For safety purposes, the programming ensures that listening many times to this field will not raise it beyond this level i.e. 7 pmol/L higher end of the optimal range for most people. Again, this is to prevent hyperthyroidism-related side effects.

:two: Smart Regulating Thyroid Hormones System

On days you are very active, the Project Thyroid NFT will help your body produce more to help the processes that occur during activity. i.e. 7 pmol/L (Free T3)
On the passive days, when there is no need for increased metabolism, the Project Thyroid NFT will produce less. i.e. 5 pmol/L (Free T3)
etc.

:three: The Reason Why Thyroid Diseases Develop

Thyroid diseases can develop as a perfect storm of the following factors: nutrient deficiencies, food sensitivities, impaired stress response, poor ability to clear toxins, intestinal permeability, and infection.

The Project Thyroid is programmed to address all the following health issues in order for you to recover to your best healthy self.

1. LIVER SUPPORT - Application of a variety of fields to help clear out toxins and support the liver. (Advanced Detox, liver, gallbladder and pancreas v2.0, FULL BODY DETOX : Cleanse Liver, Lungs, Lymph and Intestines, Liver Cirrhosis Treatment ver2.0, The Lymphatic Effusion+ etc.)

The liver is our primary detox organ, body also gets rid of toxins through sweating, urinating, vomiting, and the gut.
Environmental/dietary toxins are stored in body tissues, fat, and organs where they build up. The liver is almost always overwhelmed in autoimmune disease due to multiple CICs, nutrient deficiencies, and an impaired gut barrier.
Thyroid disease worsens the situation due to decreased sweating.

2. NUTRIENT DEPLETIONS - Application of fields to address the most common nutrient depletions directly and indirectly.

The programming in this NFT will increase your appetite for organic nutrient-dense food. Your body will start to crave foods high in L-Glutamine, Selenium, Iron, B12, and other B vitamins, Magnesium, Thiamine, Zinc, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C which are the most common nutrient deficiencies for Hashimoto’s and hypothyroidism.

3. ADRENALS - Application of a variety of fields to balance adrenals and treat adrenal dysfunction (Adrenal Healing and Detoxification, Kidney and Adrenal Healing, The Three Ginsengs, Stress Relief, DHEA boost etc.)

The adrenals and thyroid glands work in a delicate balance with one another. Most people with Hashimoto’s will have some degree of adrenal dysfunction.

4. DENTAL TRIGGERS - Application of a variety of fields that target: Mouth Bacteria, Root Canal bacteria, Dysbiosis in the mouth, Periodontitis, Gingivitis etc. (Teeth Regeneration Ver 2.0, Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums and The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse/Bacteria Destroyer targeted to the gums, teeth, and jawbone)

Functional medicine has taught us that the gut is at the center of autoimmune disease
People often fail to realize… the gut starts in the mouth!
Mouth bacteria and reactive compounds can trigger autoimmunity.

5. INFECTIONS - Application of a variety of fields to identify and resolve infections. (The NFT has a highly effective combination of The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse, Parasite Destroyer, Fungus Destroyer, and Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 fields that actively work to identify and resolve infections and kill pathogens in your body.)

The Most Common Infections for Thyroid diseases are :

• Yeast overgrowth:
    Gut, sinuses, or systemic
    Candida or mold
  • Bacterial
    SIBO, H Pylori-gut
    Lyme- systemic
  • Parasitic
    Gut, gums
  • Viral
    within the thyroid or systemic
    EBV, Hepatitis C, CMV

6. GUT HEALING - Application of a variety of fields to support the gut and identify and resolve infections, kill pathogens that make holes in the intestinal lining (see infections), and provide key nutrients that are required for building gut walls, and targeted therapies to support gut reseeding.

The programming in this NFT will increase your appetite for foods that support Gut Healing. Nutrition like fermented foods, greens, foods that support stomach acid, and foods high in L-Glutamine, Zinc, Omega-3’s, and Vitamin D.
The programming in this NFT will decrease your appetite for gluten, dairy, soy, and processed foods which are the most common reactive foods for Thyroid diseases.

Also included here is a combination of the Stomach and Intestine fields that target a variety of issues like IBS, Leaky Gut, Ulcers, Bloating, Constipation, etc., and the following fields: Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant Ver 2.0, Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Enhanced Nutrient Absorption, and Glycolysis with UCP gene activation (The Fat and Sugar Metabolizer).

7. ANTIBODIES - Application of a variety of fields to reduce antibodies

The NFT has a combination of fields proven to reduce thyroid antibodies which are presented below and more :

:one: DHEA boost - Immune modulation - reduction in thyroperoxidase autoantibodies

When treated with additional DHEA, significant decreases were found for thyroperoxidase autoantibodies (median 85.0 IU/ml, range 41-600 IU/ml vs. median 51.0 IU/ml, range 20-589 IU/ml; p = 0.005) but not for thyroglobulin antibodies.

:two: The glutathione precursor N-acetylcysteine - Reduce oxidative stress

N-acetylcysteine and 15 deoxy-{delta}12,14-prostaglandin J2 exert a protective effect against autoimmune thyroid destruction in vivo but not against interleukin-1{alpha}/interferon {gamma}-induced inhibitory effects in thyrocytes in vitro - PubMed (nih.gov)

:three: Thyroid Medication - Reduce oxidative stress : 759 to 520, 147 to 86

:four: Photobiomodulation (Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) also known as “cold laser therapy”) - Reduce oxidative stress

:five: Vitamin D - reductions in TPO-Ab titers.

:six: Also added to the NFT are the following fields which can reduce antibodies : Thyroid Healing and Regeneration , Auto Immune Reversal (Field) and the The Cold Laser Therapy (targeted to the thyroid).

Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) also known as “cold laser therapy” can accelerate thyroid
tissue regeneration, allowing up to 50% of Hashimoto’s patients to be medication free. While
most body organs are not accessible to laser therapy, the thyroid gland is close enough to
the skin surface so that the laser will be able to penetrate it. Additionally, this therapy is painless, non-invasive, low-cost, and carries a low risk, as it does not use ionizing radiation.

Researchers at the Thyroid Outpatient Clinic of the Endocrinology and Metabolism Departament at the Hospital das Clínicas, Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo in Brazil has studied the effects of low-level laser therapy on the thyroid gland in Hashimoto’s
thyroiditis and have reported the following:

• LLLT increases Transforming Growth Factor B (TGF-B), which is a cytokine that helps to
promote self-tolerance, thus reducing the body’s autoimmune response
• LLLT improves microcirculation in the thyroid gland
• LLLT increases T3 and T4 levels in animals
• Average levothyroxine dose dropped from 96 +/- 22 mcg/day, to 38 +/- 23 mcg/day
• TPO antibodies: reduction: 10/15, no change: 2/15 (no change), increase: 3/15
• TG antibodies: reduction: 8/15, no change: 5/15, increase: 2/15
• 43% of the people who had an abnormal thyroid volume saw that their thyroid size normalized. The remainder also saw an improvement towards normalization, reaching near
normal values. Thus this therapy may also be helpful for reducing goiter size
• 43 person study (2011): 95.7% of treatment group being able to reduce or stop medications, 47.8% no longer needing thyroid medications
• Normalization of thyroid volume (in 66%)
• Less infiltration of the thyroid gland on ultrasounds, echogenicity index on thyroid ultrasound was improved in 95% of the study group…

8 Likes

PART II : MENTAL SUPPORT

Thyroid disease can also develop because of something in our environment that is sending a message to our body that we’re not safe. The body wants to protect us, so it does the thing that it knows best to do, and that’s to conserve resources.
The best way to conserve resources is by slowing down the metabolism. The best way to do that is to attack the thyroid gland and get the metabolism gland to stop working so hard. This is the adaptive physiology model of how Hashimoto’s may have played a protective role during caveman and cavewomen times

Stress & Thyroid Autoimmunity

Researchers have long known that stress is a clear factor in the onset of Graves’ disease, which of course sets on more quickly than Hashimoto’s, and have now concluded that Stress can be one of the environmental factors for thyroid autoimmunity.

Thyroid Disorder & Childhood Sexual Abuse

Our findings support one of the two contemporary models of the relationships between thyroid hormones (i.e., free and total T3) and psychological symptoms (i.e., depression, general distress, and PTSD)–one of “shutting down” (vs. “activation”) in the face of trauma.

Altered thyroid activity, especially elevated Total T3 levels, was found in women with PTSD associated with childhood sexual abuse.

Child Trauma & Autoimmunity

Childhood traumatic stress increased the likelihood of hospitalization with a diagnosed autoimmune disease decades into adulthood. These findings are consistent with recent biological studies on the impact of early life stress on subsequent inflammatory responses.

Higher rates of Hashimoto’s in victims of child abuse

“Severe childhood trauma-related stress may promote lasting altered thyroid levels and/or contribute to the development of psychopathology associated with BPD traits or PTSD."

Past sexual assault was associated with an increased risk of breast cancer, arthritis, and thyroid disease, Stein and Barrett-Connor found. The study results appear in the November/December issue of Psychosomatic Medicine

:dna: Adaptive Physiology - Safety Theory

While I can’t prove this scientifically, perhaps Hashimoto’s (hypothyroidism) and Grave’s disease (hyperthyroidism) is a part of our adaptive physiology. Your body wants to survive. It’s evolution baby! Perhaps Hashimoto’s is the body’s defense mechanism for stressful times. - Irish potato famine

:shield: Protective Mechanism

Initial hyperthyroidism- more hypervigilant, ready for a fight :boxing_glove:
In cases of prolonged stress/abuse, hypothyroidism makes us want to sleep and withdraw. :sleeping:
In cases of sexual assault, hypothyroidism makes females less fertile, and less attractive (losing hair, body weight increased, dull skin). Famine - weight gain :tired_face:

It starts early…
-Busy parents
-Domestic issues
-Prenatal trauma
-Bullying
-Teenage heartbreak
-Social rejection
-Trauma
-Shyness

Somewhere, along the way, you learned that the world is not safe, people didn’t care about you, and that you don’t matter. This is the biggest lie you’ve been telling yourself, and it’s hurting you more than you know.

:rescue_worker_helmet: How will the Project Thyroid NFT help you:

The Project Thyroid NFT is designed to Change Your Input…
- Identify
- Current Situations
- Past Situations
- Reprogramming

• Negative Beliefs Neutralizer

This will remove self-limiting beliefs like: “The world is a dangerous place”; “People want to harm you”; “You are not safe here”; “You don’t deserve to be loved”; “You need to protect yourself”; “No one values you”; “No one will believe you”

• Enhanced connection with your Subconscious Mind and Higher Self - you’ll get a deeper understanding of why you got sick in the first place and also find the purpose of your illness.

• Enhanced ability to process negative emotions/events and past traumas and let them go effortlessly and permanently

• Traumatic Experiences Removal - Application of the best trauma fields released so far to remove and let go permanently of past or present trauma.

• Anxiety and Depression Removal - Application of the best anxiety and depression fields released so far to permanently remove anxiety and depression.

• Self-confidence and self-esteem enhancement - to accept yourself as you are and be kind to yourself.

• Application of a variation of the Self Love and Acceptance field - which uses your own self-love to heal you

• Application of a variation of The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation) which will help you forgive yourself and forgive those who have wronged you, so you can allow yourself to heal

• Psychic Shield in place - meant to protect both your physical and mental body from any kind of negative energy.

• Throat Chakra Healing - programming that will dissolve and remove any negativity and all blocks from your throat chakra. At the same time, the programming will stimulate, strengthen and help the throat chakra grow to further improve your life.

• Muladhara Chakra Healing - programming that will dissolve and remove any negativity and all blocks from your Muladhara chakra which is the foundation of courage, self-love, and sense of power, where all security and safety resides.
    You will find that you will start getting your sense of security and safety from within and you will no longer externalize them to your parents for approval, to society, or how much money you make, etc.

• Woven Worlds: Healthy Thyroid – manifests a world where you are free from any kind of Thyroid disease and everything that affects your health in a negative way.

• Higher Self Intercession – a direct request from your Higher Self to heal you from any kind of Thyroid disease (Hypothyroidism/Hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s/Graves autoimmune disease.)

10 Likes

I like this and definitely need it but virtually unlimited copies means no need for a NFT, besides medical fields as NFTs is not going to help much. People who look at NFT as investment will refrain from buying unless it is absolutely needed for them, only few may buy.

Instead if released as just a field with protection from bootlegging would be ideal. As any medical field from Captain it would be a life long investment for health.

There was another project on Endocrine system started by @Shivy-SzN where I expressed similar concerns. May be @Captain_Nemo can combine both the projects and release one complex paid field or separate fields with all the protections.

4 Likes

Just to get things straight, I wasn’t inspired by the Endocriner NFT.
I had the idea for a long time, I did saw it as a field myself but JonDoe297 motivated me to take the leap and create a public NFT (since NFTs get more attention these days).

I won’t be unlimited, I’m thinking 999 copies.

I think I build my case, I do agree that this needs further refining and things added as this is my first project. I hope @Captain_Nemo will get the gist and add things himself etc.

Nevertheless, either as a public NFT or as a field I’m sure this will help a lot of people. Let’s see what the creator himself has to say. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My reason for not having medical fields as NFTs is people need them for the entire life, there is a little chance that anyone would sell or exchange it at some point. And as long as the minted number is very high many be will be unsold for a long time. By then if new research comes out, people are likely to prefer to have it in the NFT as well which deters people from buying from the existing lot.

NFT as a tool for protection and as investment does not seem to be a good choice for medical fields. And if released in small number to facilitate trading the NFTs then only some will benefit which is not good as health is everyone’s priority.

If released as a field with just the protection, people will buy anyway and nothing to worry about selling or trading.

1 Like

It was Achille’s project, just made the post so he could garner traction.

I mean Captain did 1,000,000 copies for another project.

And nothing would prevent him from creating a field for this for the channel or for the public at large.

I do agree medical projects should be held at a large scale vs other luxury topics or accessory projects.

But again up to time to tell.

6 Likes

Great work! This will def complement The Skyscraper well. Once I saw the comment made about how we should’ve added a smart negentropic blend of thyroid hormones I had regrets that we didn’t. Lol.

4 Likes

All good man, more work always to be done : )

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

3 Likes

Thank you , where it’s available? :herb::dizzy:

1 Like

oh shit
can we please include parathyroid lol. Like reducing levels of 65-300 back to normal like negentropic parathyroid regulation and maybe for those with hypo PTH bringing it back up to normal.
my neck is swollen as hell because my lymph nodes are being mean lol

2 Likes

“my neck is swollen as hell because my lymph nodes are being mean”
Violet- Use this audio

3 Likes

I do believe it will be all worth it in the end!

Hopefully soon.

1 Like

I grimace with how i type
Anyways! Thank you :slight_smile:
I think i got the flu though welp

3 Likes
7 Likes

Nicely done :+1:

I hope Captain will release a very complex field paid including both Thryoid and complete Endocrine sytem, saves money and time.

1 Like