Tibetan Sound Healing

This is a collaboration for this production, with the sound bowls being layered and the fields designed to propagate deep inside of you, until your bone itself works as a tuning fork, echoing these sounds deep inside of you.
To convey all the benefits this can possibly do for you.

27 Likes

ummā€¦ i ask for this video to be banned immediately @Dreamweaver

The player of the bowls is OBVIOUSLY living the best life ever sitting on an empty gorgeous beach, playing without interference while the waves gently lap up during sunriseā€¦

This is unfair and mean!

25 Likes

Tibetan bowls are the only thing that ā€˜awakens then shushes my demonsā€™ lol. Eases the transition from ā€˜someā€™ audios. Also loved the part where suddenly Iā€™m a moving tuning fork. :smiley:

9 Likes

There are people walking around, hence why he watches off sometimes, but i personally think its the beauty of the place he is seeing.
Yeh he actually lives walking distance from the beach.
Be inspired by him for your life. ;)

24 Likes

@_OM turns out there is more to him living his best life. :smiley:

Itā€™s hard not to melt away in the beauty of this place. Or those sounds. :woman_in_lotus_position:

11 Likes

lol oh I have a whole completely made up story in my mind about how great his life isā€¦
I didnā€™t need Captain_Nemoā€™s ā€œhelpā€ :rofl:

Seriously tho, Itā€™s quite the lovely audio with appropriate visuals.

/not even the tiniest bit jealousā€¦not even a little bit/ :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Hah! Bet your story didnā€™t have that part. How many stories do you think were made up by the first 2 minutes, ā€˜cause I might have made up a one or twošŸ˜›

Absolutely out of jealousy. :joy::joy:

Lovely visuals with appropriate audio** :ā€™D

8 Likes

One of my favorite and most relaxing practises. I played it for 1 hour probably and now i have my whole body vibrating, super happy, and even uhm with uhm desires rising :see_no_evil:

Im floating. Thanks for this.
Oh and last night i listened twice in a row the meditation track from the course then 1 hour the flower of life and then 3 times the soul core audio maaaaaan. Dope. I kept feeling while falling asleep like weaves coming in around the navel/plexus and like washing, pulling energy from there and leaving me super light and happy, it was magical. :heart:

14 Likes

OMG this is one of the most beautiful videos Iā€™ve seen in a while !:) I feel a little like Iā€™m there when Iā€™m watching .

7 Likes

Ohhh I just read comments and this is in Tulum Mexico!! Just half hour south from where I live. Such a beautiful beach and vibration that whole area has :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: also where do I find the man? Asking for me :joy:

11 Likes

Pretty sure we all want to know here. :joy:
Just a walk on that beach, nothing serious, of course.

You should totally go there! A lucky coincidence that is! Could be made luckier ;):tophat::tophat:

šŸ§œšŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

7 Likes

:joy::joy: and i havenā€™t been to Tulum in a long time :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk:

7 Likes

Rumour has itā€¦there are random hot guys playing tibetan bowls on the beach at sunriseā€¦ :rofl:

Maybe you catch one like a Leprechaun at the end of the rainbow

13 Likes

Maybe I am the end of his rainbow

11 Likes

9 Likes

I might have to look up the tip of the rainbow :smiley:

Those sounds and what they do:ā€D

4 Likes

:smirk::crystal_ball::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Roflmaoā€¦youā€™ve already cyberstalked him!

9 Likes

Yah and he is married. Next :sunglasses::joy:

11 Likes

6 Likes