Tracks for another person

Yes ive done this sending healing across the world ;)

1 Like

Wow!

I wish I could put together stacks like you guys. I know a friend that’s immunocompromised, got hit with COVID, and now has end-stage kidney failure. I’d like to make a stack to help her, but don’t know where to begin.

You mean like what audios to add or how to build the loops like u asked me in pm?

The first one. I mean, I wouldn’t have thought to add stuff like Vitamin C, stem cells, etc.

Ill help you but tonight.

In the mean time you can just play the anti covid one and kidney regeneration on loop

1 Like

Loop it alone first like 1 hour

Then play the list x 4 each

Also send this (through the be the healer of course)
3 loops (ONLY) and dont include it in the playlist. This should not be played daily. So just play it on the first day and x 2 every 4 days. No more than that and not for too long.

Also you can activate these cards so you can print the healing one and place it on top of a picture of her open on your phone, i mean you can visualize too but this helps a lot, you can also print her photo and draw with a marker the mandala’s sigil on it. And you can then draw it with your finger every time you want to activate it. Visualizing the kidneys.

You have to activate the Attunement one first then the next day you can activate this one.

Please read all the instructions here:

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do. We don’t have a functional printer, though, so it may be a few days before I can print the cards.

Thanks.

1 Like

Just activate them through the phone then and visualize her kidneys when activating the healing one :)

1 Like

Thought I’d give an update on my brother.

It’s been a few days since I used the system suggested, and I asked him today how he’s feeling. He said his joints, especially his knees, are feeling better. There’s less pain in them. I’m excited to see more progress on this.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thats awesome!!

What about your friend with Covid and Kidney issues?

I haven’t been able to do anything there, to be honest. I got very confused on the instructions with the cards, which made me freeze up. I’ll have to make the Playlist tomorrow and see what I can do with that and the healing portal.

I’ve started using the Playlist on my friend. She’s relatively ok right now, but there’s been a complication.

She’s been diagnosed with vascular EDS, which screws with various parts of the body. For example, it causes her veins to collapse.

1 Like

Add this one to her playlist:

I will. Thank you. How many times per day should it be played?

4 times a day

Ok. I’ll add it in the morning.

1 Like

Can someone help me explain to my friend what morphic fields are, and how they help heal?

Please use the searching bar.

If you type “what are morphic fields” youll see quite a few posts and they go in detail about it

1 Like

Ok. Thank you.

1 Like

Your friend might benefit from https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/caladrius-water-charger-mysteries-of-the-platypus/