Tuaoi Crystal

UgniS, if you dont mind , i wanted to ask you :- is it alright to mentally “travel” to Atlantis with Miss Panther and Lady Dragon. I wanted to gather them wonderful creations and take a tour to the lost city (while playing the Atlantis Audio in the background and concentrating with Tuaio NFT). I haven’t connected well to Lady Dragon (well except the one instance where i gave a desperate call). But its easier for me to work with Miss Panther (i envision myself merging with the Panther, or some other time the Panther literally coming out of my body, just a few silly exercises i do to integrate with the Panther NFT).

6 Likes

I’m sure it is.
But it depends on how you imagine this journey. what practices do you use when you come in contact with the Captain’s products? what is the response of your mind and body to his products?
the problem is that sometimes it is difficult to understand which product has an effect and causes certain changes (when there are a lot of products).
lol

By the way, a similar wish was expressed by little bro @GoddessAndGodOfAll - this is exactly the goal he set for himself when interacting with this Crystal.
he may be able to advise you in more detail. :grin:

let me tell you a little secret - once Captain gifted this product to our russian band, even before its release on teespring

I am amazed every day at how all these subtle processes are connected and how consistently everything happens in our Captain’s world.
Endless gratitude and endless respect :pray:

14 Likes

Hmm. Thanks for your reply.
Well, the reason i wanted to do it like this is to get Dragon to experience it and hopefully work with her to unveil the secrets of this Tuaoi NFT :lol: . I suck at anything with Crystals :laughing:

3 Likes

you wanted to send a dragon to Atlantis, and then integrate some knowledge?
Did I get that right?

Perhaps you have already done half of the job, since you formulated the intention :grin: :dragon:

9 Likes

Yes, Sir. I want Dragon’s help to work with this NFT (panther as well).

3 Likes

One of the purposes of certain meditative states is to turn off the internal dialogue
Most of the time, I think it’s hard to do in the early stages
(if this is the main goal, then this product of the Captain is helpful)

it is an internal speech activity aimed at meaningful aspects of reality and one’s own self.

according to the definition of one Russian scientist (I have just specified copy-paste) such internal dialogue is a way for the subject to “experience” and process emotionally saturated, personally and/or intellectually significant contents of consciousness, which can also be positively "charged.

What if this “dialogue” is directed to exactly what you are talking about? visualizing, forming an intention, and allowing the action to take place.

you could just try it, couldn’t you?

10 Likes

I’ve only been wearing this for about 8 hours. Even so, I feel compelled to write the most detailed review I can.

Ahhh. It burns.

That’s all I’ve got. All you people talking about the experiments you’re going to do with this. I’m just waiting to see what the crystal does once the burning subsides a bit.

I feel like it takes you through different phases. Felt some of that magic of personality for a little while but mostly just the burning so far. The burning I’m starting to sense is my own willpower being brought to the surface. How much of it do we suppress in order to feel calm in this world? You know; to get along and go along.

38 Likes

I think this should be related to this NFT, I´m not quite sure. I have a feeling on my legs from time to time like a gentle soft fire sensation. This has happening for the last couple of days since I got this NFT.

Does it happen to someone else?

12 Likes

Well something similar happens to me. I started sometimes smelling fire during or shortly after interacting with the NFT.

2 Likes

A little. I ask it to be gentle in it’s healing so it’s a bit toned down, but I’m feeling some neuropathy being helped.

4 Likes

Hi
I can’t find much info on the Atlantean Sarcophagus (chronocapsule). Please some additional info would suffice, thanks

5 Likes

hi
the principle of action - very modestly I described in the beginning
I also don’t know exactly where you can find this info (I can’t advise you on the source)
I won’t elaborate on that part. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Can you please tell whether this system can heal age-related/genetic effects like hair fall, low libido, general weakness, hypertension etc. I mean anti-aging effects.

5 Likes

I can only give my opinion, but I can’t guarantee it.

What I can say for sure is that the interaction with various Captain’s products exceeded all my personal expectations.
the dynamics of different results depends on many factors

Nevertheless - my personal position is very clear - I cannot advise people in health matters.
A huge amount of advice is given on the forum.

Our approximate position was in both the Caladrius thread and in the closed groups - most likely no one will dare give you a 100% guarantee, but!
I am sure that targeted interaction with this energy will yield tremendous results in the long term.

Healing is also integrated into the core of this technology.

26 Likes

Is this ok just to carry this NFT around or should I meditate with it?

3 Likes

try both ;)

4 Likes

Seem like a new challenge to me :laughing:

1 Like

This sounds like grounding effect. Drawing energy from the core of the earth. I have been feeling this too.

10 Likes

And from the Sun and Stars it seems likely.

This replaces most of your nft stack. Maybe all eventually. You’ll find out for yourself. It doesn’t have to but it wants to. It easily does. If you consider yourself an 8 nft slot capacity person, give this one 6 of those slots. Recommended.

But you’ll see on your own. It has a natural flow to it. Unless you’re very hardheaded and ignore it. Hence the recommendation to whom it may concern.

32 Likes

great it’s already sold out
I hope that next time I will have an ntf that interests me, this one healed the body and was not too expensive, congratulations this NTF is great

2 Likes