Twin Flames

Hey guys, what do you think about this concept?

According to theory, twin flames are two people existing in the world with a strong bond between them. When the environment is helpful, those flames compose the ultimate romantic relationship. When the soul enters the human kingdom it split itself into two parts. As we said before, the entrance for Earth is Cancer. Before entering Earth we have to split ourselves in the Gemini stage. By splitting ourselves and souls into two bodies, we learn the world through opposites and acquire more understanding of the Cosmos. Imagine it as a light, a single ray divided through a prism into several colors.

8 Likes

It is a nice one!
I think we figured then a bit imaginary as well. But nothing wrong with that if that is the case.
We tried to get close to it through BoLove in the Twin Flaming Tour , :grin:, as it had been a nice inspiration from the start.

6 Likes

From personal experience, this link allows you to direct yourself towards the best version of you by developing and balancing the two aspects of yourself, the sacred masculine / feminine :blush::pray::heart:.

4 Likes

In my experience, it’s just new age theory and nothing more. A few years ago I followed a few channels on this topic and its consequences, the reality has shown much more.

4 Likes

That’s true when I tried to go into spirituality 4 years ago I stumbled upon many guys that were thinking that were “bad” in their mind because their twinflame was running away or others were saying that twinflames are meant to be from the beginning or twinflames are the 144.000 people of the God on earth and they are sacred and when you see 144 or 11:44 you are in a twinflame journey with angel numbers. Of course not a single thing were true after all.Time and research showed that this is a concept of new age made after internet was made public and it was a new concept of spirituality that influenced also movies and the spiritual element started impact the romantic movies. I think _OM made a post a long time ago when I was around that came to that conclusion that it was all a big lie. In opposition to soulmates where one can have many soulmates if they are on a specific journey which I guess makes a lot of sense since that matchmaker that Captain made a long ago was attracting guys or gals that are compatible.

you can also see a lot of people making videos about how twinflame is a lie many believed in it for years and went into relationships that traumatised them and that’s a really sad thing.

3 Likes

rc-logo-2018

lol

Welcome back bro :)

3 Likes

The thing is that so many people enter relationships because of sexual and emotional despair, NOT because they actually found a twin flame of theirs. Then these people try rationalize how these relationships “must be their twin flames”…

Never underestimate the deep human need for emotional connection and rationalization of the first person they met who can provide them this needed connection.

6 Likes

ayeeeeeeee broskito I saw you still wear 69420 different tags at once lol, good to be back I think I will stay for a little because I have nothing to do and leave again for real life eventually.

Oh fo sho, but really how can one single person know all this, before I came to know sapien audios I didn’t even know what really emotions are , couldn’t seperate them and aknowledge anything. Sure thing lot of people named their emotions other names and now being miserable is being in love etc. It goes without saying that feeling like that in a relationship stops being really miserable and becomes your reality after awhile, ultimately your “normal”. Imagine that, I mean really your brain must make you believe in twinflames because it will need a reason to not change.Real an icky sticky trap, I wouldn’t wish no one for that.

From my perspective for anyone watching this thread or this comment the twinflame concept that was talked everywhere for sometime even for a month or two I really wanted to believe it was true coming down to the conclusion that it is not made me really really really skeptical about all the spiritual stuff which is very good. Some people really waste their whole life with void spiritual practices, never practiced belief and never really “felt” or saw results in their being.It was really helpful for me to see that things that were talking with so good words were built above the vanity of people and don’t work in real life. So good luck to everyone that believes in it, still if you find your one you are lucky and good for you.

1 Like

One of the whole points of incarnating into a physical universe and forgetting where you came from is so that you can train yourself to listen to your own internal truth, while being constantly distracted by external input, strong emotions, body needs etc.

So the reason that most do not know in advance what they are getting into is on purpose and part of the matrix simulation game design.

And because people do not listen to their own internal guidance, they get into experiences, which then make them acquire certain realizations “the harsh way”.

But as written in the Conceptual Realizations thread, many of these harsh experiences are and would be unnecessary if people would come to these realizations just through observation and following their inner guidance.

That’s why the Conceptual Realizations field is an absolute cheat code for skipping unnecessary iterations of the same or similar experience.

12 Likes

Agree to that, you told it well.

In addition to that as a thought of mine it intrigues me to know what else is really a lie, I mean I am really sure I believe right now sitting in my computer 3 or 4 major lies like twinflames and I don’t even know. But what can you do? lol, I got sad right now

Wait, I did not say that this is a lie.
I believe it can be manifested.
I said that most folks do not manifest it in the first place because they get caught up in emotions and settle for the first partner that comes around…

1 Like

oh ok I got you then

Are any of you (and those who will go to this thread) in this relationship?

1 Like

Non, jamais, heureusement. En supposant que ce soit vrai et non un ensemble de théories diverses, si nous ne sommes pas ensemble la motivation est plus que sensée, j’oserais dire un cadeau. Donc pas
de regrets pour les histoires sentimentales qui se sont mal terminées.

If you don’t mind, is there a person you think about every day or very often ?

For those who would be interested I could develop my experience on this twin flame relation.

For me , I speak with experience , this relation helps heal wounds so that it no longer hurts when pressed .

3 Likes

Not now, but until I landed on this forum, I was thinking about it because I was convinced on this topic. It is no coincidence that the initials of my nickname reveal this, but now I would like to change my nick.

yes, I’m interested

Only English here!

For my part, it is a woman (Élodie) who is present in my mind every day.

We met on a dating site. I think it was April 2019. To this day we never know met. Yet there is a very strong link that is difficult to explain.

She helped me a lot indirectly to become who I am now and continues to do so. She pressed where it hurt. Now she can press certain aspects of me, it doesn’t matter much to me anymore. For example, talking about his new encounters with men. I’m not saying it doesn’t bother me when she talks to me about it (it tingles my heart slightly), it doesn’t stay in my mind for long.

At that moment I say to myself “it’s like that…” she must live her experiences. Nothing is done by chance and any encounter allows us to learn and evolve.

Right now I can’t project myself with another woman for a long-term love life. Unless there is a very strong and special energy with one of them.

The women I will meet can be very beautiful, very charming and have positive assets, I will always think of Élodie no matter what.
Is it my mind? No, for me it goes much further than that.

It happens to me very often when I take the car to go to a place to see license plates on other cars with the 2 letters FJ (Flamme.Jumelle in French). It happens spontaneously. Suddenly, my gaze is at a precise moment within a few seconds on a license plate.
This means that Élodie is thinking of me.

How do I know that? This is due to an old friend who had shared with me his experience as a twin flame and who had explained to me that when he saw an FJ sign appearing spontaneously in his field of vision, it indicated to him that his twin flame was thinking of him.

I learned a lot with this person about twin flames, ego and letting go. Unfortunately he left in the spiritual ego and I preferred to cut ties with him.

Back to Élodie…

When I had very strong thoughts towards her, positive feelings or when I was sexually pleasing myself, I thought of her a few minutes later, I had had mirror hours.

The last one dates back to 3 days ago, August 7, when I was in the shower and I was writing a love note for her on the glass. When I finished my shower, I looked at my phone on my way out and saw 19h19 . appear.

For some time I have had the crown chakra that tickles and at this time I think of her. I talk to him as if he were next to me and I welcome him. And at times I imagine myself taking her in my arms, cuddling her.

I have noticed for a few days that she wishes to communicate with me. She felt that I sent loving energy to her.

This journey is not easy. It was very difficult at times. Especially when I asked her if I could come see her. Several times she told me that it was not possible for various reasons.

I hurt him a lot when I was in the period when I had fears and doubts. Run away and then come back several times. Also when I was in a relationship and hadn’t heard from her. It impacted her a lot emotionally and she had taken a step back from me.

Today it’s a little better, we continue to discuss quietly.

I don’t force things with her anymore. One day when she is ready (me too, the mirror effect between us 2) to see me I will go to meet her.

I quietly continue my life. That’s why being single right now allows me to focus all my thoughts, all my energy on my projects. I also continue my spiritual evolution by removing all the useless energies in me.

To finish with my story this link is not easy but it is so beneficial to help you become the best version of yourself :arrow_up:!!

Speak and to act from the heart :heartbeat::pray:

5 Likes