Twin Flaming Tour Applications

Yeah man, not every one believes in the concept of twin flames

1 Like

Am well, if you join it might be a bit confusing at first then.

2 Likes

Who knows what will happen on the end though.

2 Likes

just to avoid the different opinions on this topic, this can be more of a divine masculine and divine feminine concept, because when you embrace your divine energies you naturally find your “most ideal” match that also vibrates at a similar resonance, and of course mindset enhancements that carry you on the way … perhaps with things that enhance the process like The Lovers, The Emperor, The Empress, (The Magician and High Priestess I personally think them to be more of DF-DM)

And of course enhancements of relationship skills since they are very different from personal development and social skills. attachment styles, relationship of receiving/giving, things of that nature as well.

and of course, i would love to be in :)

8 Likes

You can join to give advice and then stop participating. You can always remove yourself :D

(Don’t count me in though)

3 Likes

I think this is a great point

3 Likes

I would like to join this group :slight_smile:

Thank you.

6 Likes

Hello, I would also like to join!

Thank you for your consideration.

3 Likes

Would love to be in

3 Likes

May I join? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to join

3 Likes

would like to join

3 Likes

Include me in. Dunno how far I can contribute, but love to observe.

3 Likes

I would like to join. This would be my first community project

3 Likes

I would be interested

3 Likes

:smiley: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blueprint of Love NFT – (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heart::heart:

Cheers everyone!

:clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

:boom::smiley::muscle:
:laughing:

3 Likes

One day before

I spammed a whol buncha gravitational

4 Likes

Higher self was just there dancing thinking let me get this divinity out to everyone :smiley::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes