Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

Paid versions to be included I would like as well @SammyG
It could help people a ton on understanding

1 Like

Would the androstenol field need to be substituted if the listener is female? Or could it be omitted altogether?

2 Likes

Hmm… Androstenol is produced in women as well, and has some beneficial impacts on women. I am not sure how exactly this field works for women.

I will let one of the many lovely ladies on this forum chip in… :pray:

6 Likes

Sorry for this dumb question, but is whole body stimulation the body primer from the energy course?

2 Likes

Yes it is

4 Likes

Hadn’t forgot about this but should be adding the paid field stacks soon. Been extremely busy these days but it’s on my pirority list. Just thinking of whether I should mix the paid with the free or just do paid stacks by themselves. Don’t want to make stacks too long

11 Likes

@SammyG please do only paid pretty please!

1 Like

I think if the stack can do better with paid and free, add it in. If you think paid only works more efficiently add paid only, maybe it could depend on the stack your making for.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply! And it’s no worries! No rush :smile:

Saved

This has been updated with paid audio stacks. Thanks for the patience everyone

24 Likes

First of all thank you so much @SammyG for your hard work. This thread will almost remove the need for ask for advice for stack :)
I also thought about stack for empathetic shielding / protection… that’s not in this list.

3 Likes

Did you look at

?

2 Likes

Oops …my bad… I missed catching it. Thanks @WellBeing
Probably I was scrolling with a keyword ‘shielding’ on my mind and missed this… silly of me.

It happens, no big deal.

Although doesn’t it make you wonder what other solutions and desired outcomes you might also miss catching? I wonder how you could be more on the lookout for them?

1 Like

Yes true … reality is always much much more than what our focus is on … and then sometimes we wonder why didn’t I see it before … :blush::blush:

1 Like

Hello and thank you for creating this amazing stacks. I apologize if I may sound stupid but I was wondering what is the Drug replacement stack for ? Is it for people trying to quit addiction but I saw that there is a Curing addiction stack. Also can the curing addiction stack help with my food addiction problem ? I tried all the weight loss videos without too much success and that is because I eat a lot, I did some research and I believe I have a food addiction problem and I want to address that first .

In the Morning / Afternoon:

Subconscious Limits Dissolver

In the Evening / Bedtime:

Automated Cardio x 5

Automated Workout System x 3

Automated Upper Body x 4

Stomach Shrinking x 3

Core Strengthening x 4

Hip Flexors x 3

Gluteal Muscles Workout x 4

The Leg Day Automated Workout x 4

Calves, Feet Workout x 4

Subconscious Limits Dissolver x 11

Totaling 8 hours, 3 minutes, and 8 seconds.

1 Like
  • Not sure you need to repeat Subconscious Limits Dissolver every other audio in the stack? May be add it a few times at the beginning.
  • Also, you can consider adding Ego Dissolution at the top of the stack (works well in combination with S Limits Dissolver)
14 Likes

ok cool, I’ll add ego dissolution at the top. Thanks!