UltraPsionics 1.0 Spell Caster

That’s a lie, and you shouldn’t be spreading it around.

Do you have literally any evidence whatsoever, other than your own complete and wholesale ignorance of the matter, to slander people who have devoted their lives to this work?

1 Like

WHAT?!? That’s so much, oh my God how are you not dead from an exploded pituitary gland?

I get pain in my crown chakra from only one copy of 40,000x. I can’t believe you use 100…

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Agreed, I very much like his products, and have received dramatic benefits from them.

I was wary and cautious about the whole Goetia thing, but if you look at his product development over time, you’ll notice that he has stopped using those energies for a few years now.

Instead, he now uses higher vibrational sources (Universal God energies, which he calls YHWH energies - don’t get hung up on the name), because they both work better and because it removes the whole dynamic of using “demonic” energies and all the concern, explaining, education, etc required to feel safe using these energies.

It seems to me that he’s a man that’s learned over time, and improved his products as a result. I respect all of that.

I think his “Convert anything to Audio Talisman” product is mind-bogglingly brilliant, and about $1,000 too cheap. The things you can do with this software is NUTS, if you take the time to understand what it is and how it works so that you know how to use it effectively.

Additionally, his “FreeMind” products are amazing, as they have helped me identify and remove SO MUCH negative programming in shockingly effective ways. The FreeMind engine works in such a way that instead of trying to apply the energies you want, all files created with this engine identifies and removes ANY resistance you have to the energies you want. The scope of this is so broad, I’m struggling with how to effectively communicate just how valuable this is.

Honestly, I’m really excited to see where Filip’s products are going to go in the future and I think it’s too bad that he’s been attacked as much as he has.

7 Likes

Lol, i started with his audios long time ago with like 10x versions and have gone up slowly. I noticed i kept getting higher tolerance like with drugs lol. So i found that Dreams Deep Aura clearing field works great for detoxing. I was actually super energy sensitive to his work in the beginning then started feeling not energy sensitive. So i run that field once a week now.

Don’t get me wrong. Results are still there even if you don’t feel the chi. You just get used to the feeling of the chi energy. That’s all. :+1:

1 Like

Filip has energy senstivity AT with much strenght and its pretty cheap. You have experience with his products do you think its worth buying?

1 Like

I have 100 in mine, but I worked my up to that from 0 to 100, by adding 10 copies every few weeks. This works amazing, saves me so much time cause now I don’t need to allocate time to listen to my playlists, i just put the audios in the folder and get the results

1 Like

AudioTalisman works like a marvel!

1 Like

Me too

Lol, if you think that’s bad I had 500 of them and it had no effect

2 Likes

That’s hardcore :joy:

1 Like

If you didn’t buy it it won’t work for you.

If you did buy it use the Curse/Spell Removal (with no items on you) and retry…

1 Like

:+1: Dreams curse removal helps with that.? Good to know.

It made me much more energy sensitive.

It cleared out lots of stagnant shit. If I were to take a guess it has some type of super-powered microcosmic orbit clearing. It feels related, but I’ve experienced something similar in person from someone else, and it felt similar.

2 Likes

Nice. Next audio to purchase list! :wink:

1 Like

Of course I bought it

1 Like

Do you referring to this?

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one he is talking about.

I came across this app 3 days now and it works really good, instantly for me. I was searching for the law of attraction app and gave this one a try.

2 Likes

What did you use it for?

Can you open a new topic, so that’s all we talk about?
Thanks

1 Like