Undo fields

Hello,
I am currently on a deep cleanse (long story) and I have been used random fields for years.
I have never truly sticked to one field. I mean I did, but with many I didn’t commit to the process.
I believe that these morphic fields downloads persist even though full results have not been realized if that makes sense.
I believe that if we go and listen to 5 fields even once is leaving some information in our auric field.

Now , I wonder. How do we remove and actually cleanse ourselves from morphic fields?

I haven’t found a field to delete all the effects.
Or info on how to do it. Which is pretty crazy actually given how many fields are out there on YouTube.

Greetings :v:t2:

That’s not how it works.

Fields are not “things” that “attach themselves” to you and that you “can remove again”.

2 Likes

listen to aura deep cleaning i think

5 Likes

I do know this but I still wonder how to undo an effect without listening to more fields maybe undo is a more correct word than remove.

The fact that you are still asking this question is proof that you still do not understand what morphic fields are and how they work. And how reality, that is also fundamentaly based on morphic fields, works.

to remove any external energy without having to listen to another field: a salt bath or swimming in the ocean.

To undo the effect of that energy fields you would have to go back in time and avoid listening to that field. I don’t know how to go back to the past, yet. but in any case it would be something very complicated just to do that

The fields you listened to tend to dissolve their effect as time passes. just stop listening to them, that’s all.

2 Likes

Hi, @LisaBeget!

Welcome KY chalice

For a forum short cut, start here: Welcome to the SapienMed Forum! Info to Guide Your SM Journey

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not every effect ist desirable. I understand that those energetic fields make our body do the changes itself or create the information for our body to do the changes , and that morphic fields are not as alien as I thought at first before doing the research. BUT, it doesn’t change the fact that not every change we make has to be desirable( I had effects from morphic fields that made me feel horrible) and maybe there should be a way to UNDO some of it, sorry,
Don’t know you or why you get so extremely defensive.

1 Like

I pmed You.

:roll_eyes: it suppose to be safe place . I really don’t understand this reaction.
This is @LisaBeget first post…

Great start…

1 Like

I would also like to know, please :pray:

We both have hidden profile
I think there is a way to pm but i have to figure out.

Well there is a good advice about listening to aura deep clense.
Also i think malliable ego and slr 3.0 with scripting visualising could help .

Some other creator has reversal field but this is Sapien forum i don’t want to share links to others.

In my case break, scripting and SLR 3.0 helped to get better after i overused some stuff. I have super stupid tendency to loop stong fields and fall asllep. I looped plasma beach for hours, one psysical Field also gave me results i didnt want

I took a break , gruonded myself and scripted, visualise with slr 3.0 playing. Im ok . Did some other stuff. Unwanted results are reversable it just takes some attention and methods.
No worries

1 Like

The morphic fields that you have listened to already have changed you with the respective effects.
The change has already happened.
It is already a new fixed state within you, your body, energy body and space time in general.

The only way reverse this change would be to use a tool that does exactly the opposite of the occurred change.
This tool can be a morphic field or something else.

For example, if you listened to a field that grows muscles, then the change has already occurred and the muscles have already grown. The only way to reverse this change would be to use a tool that would remove muscles from your body again.

Or if you have listened to a field that makes you more confident, then change has already occurred and you are already more confident. The only way to reverse this change would be to use a tool that would make you more insecure again.

If you have used only Sapien Med fields, then there is no need to worry as they are all safe and as long as you don’t listen to fields that boost the wrong hormones that are not suited for your gender, there are really only positive effects only. I don’t understand why someone would want to reverse anything here?!?!

If you have listened to non Sapien Med fields and want to clean your aura and energy system, then there is this field that does exactly that. It will help with cleaning your energy body, but it cannot reverse changes that have already become a fixed part of your Subconscious Mind programming or that have become a fixed change in the flow of space-time which your physical body is part of:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome LisaBeget

This topic was actually my first post. Can use the magnifying glass symbol to search for “undo fields.”

To get to the end point, Energy Body/Aura Deep Cleaning Clearing as posted above to remove/stop field effects played from your aura within the past hour or so.

And from what I understand of your writing, Blueprint of Life for intended harmonies, e.g. hormone changes, dna changes. Blueprint of the Past could be helpful as well.

Would second Allure’s advice on ego dissolution and SLR, grounding.

Otherwise I believe there is a misunderstanding and JAAJ & Jay have done well to point you in the right direction, and attempted to explain.

Nearly certain that this wouldn’t be the field itself. Like it could be triggering something in your consciousness, releasing repressed/suppressed energies, or something else.

Good luck

4 Likes

The patterns of energy relationships are complex, plus they are superimposed on the current energy structure of the user.

The fields lead a person to the path of change, both internal and external. Change is not always a simple period, and to change we often need to give up the old, the familiar, the forced, to move to another option line

miracles are often out of our comfort zone, so when something happens to us that is perceived as negative, unpleasant, something that was not in our plans at all, it is worth considering that our own plan may not be as perfect as the Universe’s, and instead of shutting down and protecting ourselves from trends and events that we perceive as “negative”, maybe we need to work with our attitude to the situation, to immerse ourselves in it, to break down the old to start a new, to transform :slight_smile:

you have given very little information about your states, but I also agree with my colleague’s conclusion

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you all for the replies ! :butterfly:

I will think about it.

2 Likes

Err… because of my fibromyalgia I was already feeling so imbalanced. the symptoms relate to many body systems. I know I am not the only sick person using fields to better themselves. Maybe I just haven’t found the right field to balance me. I have also dealt with some evil eye attacks, and that made me feel very tired.

I wonder if the fields use mostly a lot of our own body’s system energy to make the change or if we get assisted by the field itself.

2 Likes

For practical purposes, let’s say they use your own energy. It depends on the field, but energy fields will always complement the work of the healing fields. Same as getting plenty of water.

And for certain kinds of healing, you’d need “excess nutrition”. The fields are very effective. Physical processes can be accelerated by several factors with them. And so, you have to keep up with them.

As for finding balance, some general healing field, grounding, acupressure/acu-automaton, five elements balanced (there are several fields for the five elements) and torsion field can help mitigate many abreactions and put everything in place.

Increasing capacity (soul core, aura repair, energy expansion and attunement cards) would also do you good. I assume you’re using nerve healing and antioxidant fields already, and that’s a good thing, for all energy flow related things.

For other things to flow in your body, the blood flow and lymphatic effusion fields are wonderful.

5 Likes