Unexpected Gifts

Lol that sounds so Colonizationish times kinda guy

I stick to Tio Pepe that def sounds like the cool uncle :joy:

2 Likes

You said?

2 Likes

I ordered a bottle of shampoo and conditioner from an online store, but the hair conditioner didn’t arrive due to the employee’s negligence. The boss helped me resend it and gave me an extra bottle of facial gel worth US$30. :grin::heart:

Also comes with 100ml of newly developed anthocyanin ingredient shampoo (free)

19 Likes

I’ve got an invitation to spend the afternoon in a cherry field and eat as much cherries as I want :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherries:

18 Likes

:heart_eyes:

17 Likes

So cool :cherries::cherries::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries:

8 Likes

Awesome - Love cherries! :slight_smile: Cool gift :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Yupz they were delicious :yum:

I’m packed with them

6 Likes

Awesome love cherries :cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries: + just to enjoy be outside in the nature !! Congratulations :tada:

4 Likes

Got gifted a Smart Plug worth 36€ with home delivery included

Oh well, thank you :laughing:

11 Likes

Grounding Experience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Listened to this one time around noon and went out to a restaurant for dinner later in the day and my party got a free dessert that wasn’t even on the menu! Thanks Captain! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

Yesterday my friend offered to do half and half for the order of 2 pizzas. He paid and I told him I would give him the money that evening. He was in no hurry for me to reimburse him, he told me that we would see about that later.

A few minutes ago I was on the phone with him.

• Max, how much do I owe you for yesterday’s pizza ?
  • Don’t bother, it’s gift!

:relieved::pray::heart::sunny:

7 Likes

One of the fastest acting abundance fields out there.

4 Likes

Maybe I’m the odd one here, but this version seems to work faster than the NFT version?

1 Like

More complex fields (ones that are a combination/alchemy of various field) often take longer to manifest in the physical, due to the increased complexity of what the field is trying to achieve. Imagine doing one task at once, Vs three or four.

2 Likes

I only listened to it 3 times yesterday and I have two job interviews this week :grin:

17 Likes

Great!! So happy for you☺️

3 Likes

:heart::heart: @lou_lou

7 Likes