Unexpected Gifts

Do you just play this, without pairing it with any other fields in the stack?

1 Like

Yes … once or twice

1 Like

We’ve all received an extra bonus to compensate for inflation from the company. I don’t know if it’s because of this audio or angelic intersession, but it’s great. :grin:

13 Likes

Played alone or in stacks with others?

In stacks with others. But this is not the first time I’ve received something with this audio. I posted earlier in this thread around May.

1 Like

Curiosity, Million Dollar?

Damn a listened a few times in the morning, and had one of the smoothest days ever today.

Like just pure bliss guys all day.

My life did a 360 once again, wow I’m so grateful so much, I want to kiss the screen.

Okay but it really worked it’s magic, thank you Sapien Community

10 Likes

I feel you :joy: it has happened to me too

1 Like

Gratitude for blessings audio after or before this is really good also. Not that I got any gift but I know listening to it will bring more.Just the feeling it gives.

3 Likes

Probablility alteration and luck (both audios), a life of magical abundance, powerful good luck energy, fortuna smiles.

3 Likes

yes It definetely works, I got a gift. And I graduated university. And then I got money for graduating.

8 Likes

Gratz to everyone who has benefited from this field!
congratulations-congrats again

and Thank You to Dream and Team!

thank-you-so-much-butterflies

5 Likes

I went back to Million Dollar stacked with this one, because with the ones you listed for me I didn’t notice any results. Thanks anyway for sharing.

Played this twice and then won a TV later that day

24 Likes

nice, how big?

1 Like

32’’

7 Likes

Congrats!

6 Likes

This field makes life so much fun, in the past two weeks I received so much stuff, from food to money and books and some non-material help too. Receiving stuff left and right also makes me more appreciative of my overall experience. Now I really look forward to getting Woven Worlds series in the future.
Thanks @Fender_Cad for recommending this gem to me. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Thanks for sharing that, rigel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rigel nice name my favorite star with with regulus and betelguese

1 Like