Unsolved Questions: Where Did Earth's Water Come From?

An unsolved mystery:

Where did earth’s water come from?

Scientists have speculative ideas, but no proper theories…

4 Likes

I think it is an egg or chicken question.

The symbolic mind tends to create binary oppositions or scenarios, the answer might be “what is in-between” these binary scenarios. A gap that is in transition and not fully realized (this or that).

Like, how DNA was created if it needs protein to be made and only DNA can synthesize protein?

An indetermination or gap that is at the core of any form of knowledge, and that we cannot fully access.

The funny thing is that biology cannot explain what life is or how this happens and it is supposed to be the logic or study of life.

1 Like

A lot of things during earth’s history have been planned and engineered by various lesser and higher forces.

I am just not sure yet, whether the water question is part of the “natural occurence” or the “externally influenced” fraction.

Really?

There are people on this forum who are psychic enough to read earth’s Akashic Records and can for sure simply look up the answer…

1 Like

I dunno, I think that starts to become relative at certain point. I dunno how can we discern a thought from a fact when it comes to that.

In many religious texts people used to think that female orgasms were divine or how God communicated with some women (I guess because women didn’t have orgasms from their partners back then, so it was something new).

I’d just like to share that I have read Radu Cinamar’s book Inside the Earth-The Second Tunnel that water from huge blocks of ice are produced naturally from a black hole at the center of the earth. I cannot conclude that this is accurate or not but I think this is possible and I find his books interesting and informative.

In case one is interested, the book is available on amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Inside-Earth-Second-Radu-Cinamar/dp/1937859207/ref=sr_1_4?qid=1681436064&refinements=p_27%3ARadu+Cinamar&s=books&sr=1-4

:thinking: :face_with_monocle:

I am very open minded, but I find this very very very unlikely.