My Mom, a Courageous Woman, fighting for her Health and Life - - - - Thank You Captain and Thank You all for your help/support!

Man then may I add another thing which is personal a lot don’t know about others. Does she drink a lot of water? because even when I am slightly dehydrated and listen to any audio I do not feel it and don’t think that I get results either, waste of time.

2 Likes

THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING THAT! I THINK THIS IS THE ANSWER OR PART OF THE ANSWER!

SHE DOES NOT HYDRATE ENOUGH, SHE BARELY DRINKS BETWEEN 1-1.5 LITERS OF WATER, AT MOST!
I already told her that she should drink more water or Tea!

2 Likes

ayeeeeee we did it dora the exploraaaaaaaa

now don’t get her tea or coffee because they induce urination, but certainly if you want to hydrate someone you can give them electrolytes and plenty of fluids of course, salt is really good for keeping the water inside and sugar for keeping the water in muscles. Act accordingly with the ailments.

2 Likes

Awhh :pensive: it sounds really painful what your mum is experiencing.
I don’t suppose (and I mention this field because it’s pretty phenomenal) you’ve tried Plasma Light & Infrasound Bioactive Beach? Perhaps before the other fields? (I’m pretty new to all of this and hope someone can correct me if need be :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

Wishing her all the best!:pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :pray:
She already listened to this field, for the past 2 weeks (aprox.), although not everyday.

2 Likes

Since she has a variety of inter-related ailments throughout her body, rather than trying to address each one on an individual basis, have you tried to work holistically with her body as a whole being, say with The Politics of the Body or The Plasma Flaunt?

For all you know, you might well be overwhelming her system which would slow down her healing and relief. Maybe it’s not that fields are less effective for her but her extensive systemic imbalances aren’t being addressed by your symptomatic approach?

5 Likes

Not trying to push my own stuff here, but maybe it would help your mom, so I am sharing it:

It works different, since it doesn´t have any direct biological programming, it is simply used by you and you think about your mother while listening to it and it should help manifest her healing (which may happen in whatever ways - it may be by itself or you find some field or medication that helps)
So this is more something manifesting-based. I thought it would be of help since it is something your mother doesn´t need to use and you can use it instead while thinking of her

3 Likes

@WellBeing, Thank You so Much! Politics of the body has been recommended before and I think shed listened once, maybe twice, definitely she should listen to that, since I remember that it helped her; also, the part with overwhelming her with too many fields might be true. I’ll try only a few essential ones, including those targeting her different problems/diseases such as diabetes and cataract.
@SovereignSubliminals, Thank You So Much! I’ll definitely listen to your video/subliminal so that faster healing can manifest for my mom!

I’ll mention and also thank @Captain_Nemo (for his extraordinary help that he provides for all of us, including for my mom), @shadowhunter176, @Maoshan_Wanderer, @Beltloop, @Lissa, @Owl, @anon51404939, @allymisfit and everyone who has ever given me advice for my mom! Thank you so much!

7 Likes

GO MOMMA YOU CAN DO IT :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes

Hi man I have been recently experimenting with looping Cosmo Volt field few times before sleep.

That field has helped people by firstly numbing the pain where it hurt, followed by reducing inflammation and finally, healing.

For me it feels like it forces my body to go into hyper-drive healing mode, calms down my nervous system and it is like it fatiques my body just like it should be before sleep. I use it to deal with certain inflammation issue and healing lower back pain (too much sitting cuz of job and studying).
Maybe loop this for her before sleep 5 times and see if she feels a bit better in the morning.

It might take a few days of consecutive use before bed, to get palpable results, but it is worth it. My lower back issue was so bad it hurt for days on end. It took 3 days of using Cosmo volt until it dissapeared completely.

I am not saying drop the fields and just have her play this, but I firmly believe it is foundational healing field cuz it makes the body heals extremely fast on its own.
Make sure she eats enough nutrients in that day, if she is to use the field on that same day.
Also I feel this is nice addition, this one could be energizing so maybe have her use during the day or in the morning:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for telling me this and for posting/linking these 2 fields!
As I said, she listened to quite a lot of fields actually, including these 2, the only problem being that it was only for a few days, but now I’ll tell that her these 2 are a daily must listen as well.
I’ll try to reduce all the fields to (hopefully) 10 at most.

Is there any that gave her relief?

It might be postural problems.

So those are

Spinal tapper
Neck hump reversal
Hip flexors

Symmetrical body (unsure) should help too. You should check zuzu’s review.

I’d try hip flexors first. The description of “heel pain” is hard to point where the origin of the pain was.

2 Likes

@Vesparda Thank You, so much for recommending these fields!

I sincerely don’t know exactly which fields are the best for her, now that I’ve tried so many.

Gabapentin is perhaps the best in terms of relief, then there are a few others who help, like Reiki massage, Pain fields (both of these fields), chakras fields and mantras chanting while focusing on her chakras, these are the main ones, sometimes other fields help her as well, like Nerve Growth factor and many others, the thing is that many help, but apparently only for a little while, then the pain is back to a higher degree (one of the exceptions being chakras and gabapentin, these ones I would say help her the most) …

Also, @Jen, I should mention you and Thank you so much for your advice!

1 Like

What you’re describing here is a sort of widespread dysregulation of her bodily systems (and we haven’t even talked about her emotional and energetic systems). You talk about her different problems/diseases. They’re really not. Many of these things you’re talking about–her neuropathy, her diabetes, her cataracts, etc.–are often symptoms cascading from the same dysregulation of her bodily system. (IANAD but it sounds to me like a dysregulation of her sugar metabolism system.)

With this sort of widespread dyregulation, you can’t quickly assess how any individual field is “working” for her. “Once, maybe twice” is going to be like a drop of water in a very big ocean. You can’t draw any conclusions from that.

And I’m not suggesting that you loop the heck out of a field for hours on end. I’m talking giving your fields a chance, rather than swapping fields like so many deck chairs. I understand your powerful desire for relief for your mother, but sometimes, when the imbalance of our system cascades through our bodies affecting many other systems, it can take some time (and some focus) to restore the balance throughout our bodies.

If I were in your situation, I’d select 1, maybe 2 complimentary comprehensive healing fields for her. Then I’d prioritze her many symptoms. I’d probably pick the one symptom that is most troublesome for her and find a few fields to address the different aspect of that one symptom. Then I’d create a stack of my comprehensive healing field(s) and those few fields for her and give that at least 1 month of consistent listening and see what her experience is from there.

4 Likes

Thank You so much!
I’ll try to create a short(er) list (although she has many problems {high blood pressure, rheumatism, gout, weak blood circulation -besides those mentioned before- -she accumulated these diseases over time, over decades} -so she needs a few more fields, actually- and she is already on so much/many medication-s-, without which she would be in the hospital, so she has to take those which I’m sure are not that great for her body) that she can listen to for at least a month and we’ll see the results (as I said, at the most 10 -probably fewer, including more energetical/less physical fields, like chakras and aura cleansing, for example)!

I’ll also post an update here in 1-2 months (at the most), so she can take her time to heal herself.

I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THIS FROM THE BEGINNING: HER RIGHT FOOT’S VARICOSE ULCER HEALED QUITE WELL, ACTUALLY MUCH BETTER THAN EXPECTED, ALTHOUGH IT’S STILL A PROBLEM AND SHE MIGHT NEED A FEW MONTHS FOR HER LEG TO FINALLY BE HEALED; THE PAIN IS IN THE OTHER/LEFT LEG, WHICH ONLY HAS A MINOR WOUND IN HER HEEL …; I’M SURE THAT HER FAST RECOVERY WAS BECAUSE OF SAPIEN MEDICINE/CAPTAIN’S FIELDS, BECAUSE HER HEALING WAS ACCELERATED AFTER LISTENING TO FIELDS. -I’m sorry for using caps, but I wanted this text to be more prominent.

3 Likes

I recommend you look into benfotiamine to help with diabetic neuropathy and some related issues having to do with high blood sugar. I had a family member and another relative both use it and they experienced very significant relief and benefits same as what has been published in studies. Just a recommendation for you to look into and decide for yourself.

2 Likes

My Mom is BETTER! We went today to the doctor and he said that the blood circulation in her legs is better and yesterday a nurse who checks her and helps her with her wound told us that the tissues are getting better/new tissues are formed (I don’t know how to express myself that well when it comes to medical terms), so her diabetic wound is getting better AND THE PAIN IS NOT A PROBLEM ANYMORE, AT LEAST ISN’T AS BAD AS BEFORE, her health is improving!

She listens to at least 10 fields everyday, including Plasma, Cosmo Volt, DNA Repair, some fields for the nerves, diabetes field, muscles recovery after workout, bones strengthener, fields for her skin (plus other fields) and she also tries some fields in some days and other fields in other days; she felt relief the evening after I posted the last update, so perhaps some of you guys wished her well, perhaps sent her some positive energy, healing power, some prayers, etc., anyway, she was better ever since that day, so THANK YOU SO MUCH CAPTAIN AND EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT/HELP!

Now, I’m sure that she will get only better with time, but she needs time to heal, apparently a few more months, according to the doctor and/but I’m sure that the fields will speed her recovery.

Much love to you guys for everything! Many Many Thanks!

27 Likes

So happy for you both

6 Likes

Thank you so much, @Jen!

Also, thank you @anon51404939 for asking about her health and thank you all!

Thank you @allymisfit, @anon33592743, @shadowhunter176, @Fender_Cad for your beautiful messages/replies/for your support and kind words!

There goes half my salary (after I’m getting a new job, I’m currently unemployed)! :laughing:
Anyway, Many Thanks, Brother, for your suggestion! :pray:

9 Likes

ayeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like