Upper body workout experiment

Going to run the upper body workout for close to 24 hours straight as an experiment… posting results here!

Started listening at 9:10

Running to the store for beef and veggies now 9:20

9:37, resumed listening. Running to the ‘kitchen’ every once in a while to see how the food is doing.

Probably going to be more like 15 hours because I totally forgot it’s already past 9 AM.

9:40 Officially turned into Arnold 3.0 and added 400 pounds on my overhead press.

Nein-fiddy: Feel it affecting the painful and withered spot in my right shoulder pretty well. :+1:

Purposedly not lifting any weights or doing any exercise that could result in DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) so I can gauge the effects better.

Mo’ info.
A reason to run this so long for me is so I can really understand the mechanics of what makes this tick, so I can produce the energy myself

10:15, Upper back annoyingness feeling better, slowly, but surely. After all it’s a block in the nadis that surround and the heart chakra, with some basal shenanigans as root so, it takes some time.

Updates comin’

13:15

Still feeling good, other than that I’m getting physically tired. Lower chakras all up to the throat seem to be wanting to go to zzz-land too. After all, I’ve been up for… long.

Blasting some fields to counteract this :grin:

2 Likes

Don’t do that…

It is very dangerous and you might get permanent health issues…

3 Likes

wait…you’re gonna use it continuously for that amount of time (24 hrs)?

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m a mystic.

1 Like

Yes!

be careful because as i remember the upper body workout specifically also induces hgh and testosterone so be really cautious

4 Likes

Appreciate the looking out gentlemen.

2 Likes

you’re welcome, and how has it been looking so far

1 Like

Pretty good. Feel energized. Haven’t been able to hit the gym since I had COVID and everything locked down so this is a welcome… movement for my being.

Currently devouring food, switching to enhanced nutrient absorption shortly after.

If this ends well I’m definitely doing more shenanigans.

haha that’s good, could be the testosterone maybe , also if you’re aiming to build muscle, i really recommend the Follistatin audio, it really helps build a lot of muscle as I’ve seen

1 Like

That’s a good one! I’ll try a wild experiment on that audio sometime later. Have been looking into follistatin and myostatin the past few tick tocks of the clock so that’s definitely interesting. Thanks for the sign ;)

1 Like

Gonna blast a few rounds of enhanced nutrient absorption

use 2 times i guess after a meal (best the main meal), that’s the recommended use for it based on the description

Yeahhh. I’m at four now. Or five.

bro :joy: take it easy with the fields :sweat_smile:, also abide with the descriptions for the best results, more isn’t always the best :wink:

I know. I’m not stoopit. I’m from another timeline, maaan.

3 Likes

okay…whatever floats your boat my guy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

HGH effects have officially kicked in.

Feeling gooooood.

Wonder how this is going to affect me tomorrow.

Dream, we need a Trenbolone field, ASAP.

2 Likes

Taking a little break:

Few rounds of sub limit removal, few rounds of superhuman mutant, one round of core, some androstenol, torsion field for a few, and a good round of transmutation and orbit.

Now doing an endocrine rejuvenation and some testicular breathing, then a few rounds of ego dissolution and then it’s back to upper hell. Barbell squats in the meantime.

Going to up my protein intake for today to around 400 grams.

1 Like